Do you see Romance in this chart for me?

Amy

my heart has been lonely for so long.
near or far with an open heart, I heard that this was a month of love for Aquarius (I have a moon in Gemini and Sag rising)

I am trying to implement myself in some social Meet-Up activities with people who have similar qualities. I am also going to a nice concert this December with my daughter to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. this is an out of town event and should be awesome.

I am "putting myself out there" like I said, trying to be more outgoing and looking to make more friends.

loneliness is really a drag now, its been over 1 year since my spouse died and I need to get back into the living.

so....I hope, with this chart (please advise if I need to redo with better aspects applied for a more accurate reading)

thank you all so kindly, I am really going to STOP the online dating thing, I get too many awful responses, I get so hurt
maybe I will meet someone in another way, to go out with.

girlfriends are ok, but I think its time for me to accept romance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_do_you_see_romance_in_this_chart_for_me_74197_26533.jpg
    astro_2gw_do_you_see_romance_in_this_chart_for_me_74197_26533.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 32

IKOPIKOP

You Saturn is in 12th house indicate you live like the Hermit. I understand you are in mourning period.
5th house of romance Venus is not in good shape in Virgo (Fall), placed in 8th house of anxiety. Saturn is separating Square with Venus. It is in the past.
Moon is in Venus exaltation and in your 2th house of self value. I think you are on a right track. One step at the time.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear Amy.
This chart says to me that now is not quite the right time to find romance. Maybe just a little bit early...and that's okay. Romance can come when you least suspect it...
Yes, just one step at a time.
Ilene

Amy

too early?

I don't think that is so, I have been alone for a long time now.
I am lonely and want to share my life with someone, I am a senior citizen and don't want to not be able to have a nice companion who shares love with me.

I don't understand

IKOPIKOP

Hi Amy, remember the horary have a time frame, it doesnt mean forever. But dont let horary prevent you from pursuing romance, do what your hearts tell. Maybe this present time is not on your side, but you are in process of surrounding yourself with love. When the time is come, you will be ready with your subconciously align with your reality. Please take care of yourself first by valuing yourself more. Moon in 2nd house tells you that.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
too early?

I don't think that is so, I have been alone for a long time now.
I am lonely and want to share my life with someone, I am a senior citizen and don't want to not be able to have a nice companion who shares love with me.

I don't understand

However long you have been alone by itself does not determine when a relationship will come your way. You may be ready, but for whatever reason, circumstances are not.

What I am saying is that this chart is not favorable for a relationship at this time. It doesn't say never. It says that it does not see romance in whatever time period you were inquiring about, which I assume is the very near term.

tikana

You Saturn is in 12th house indicate you live like the Hermit. I understand you are in mourning period.
5th house of romance Venus is not in good shape in Virgo (Fall), placed in 8th house of anxiety. Saturn is separating Square with Venus. It is in the past.
Moon is in Venus exaltation and in your 2th house of self value. I think you are on a right track. One step at the time.

I have to agree to hermit comment

Amy

Tikana:
when you read and analyzed my chart, is that also what you saw? Me living like a hermit?

I am trying to make things happen, positive things, that I can do, you see I want to have someone positive come into my life, to make it brighter, so that we can both contribute to each other.

I don't see how I am not ready. I don't understand