objective view at the evolutionary growth generation to generation

venusarising

Hi,

I'm thinking about the starseeds, indigos, crystal children, but ultimately these children came from those who brought information forward from previous generations. For example, if neptune equals the spiritual nature of a generation, and pluto represents that which is exposed from the dark into the light that take place, and uranus represents technological advancements and those unusual, eccentric trends that come to the surface to change the direction of society.

Right now, pluto is in capricorn and going back and forth for the last 5-6 years with uranus. In the beginning of this transit, it was around 2012 and occupy wall street had just arisen and as quickly as it came about it ended or at least it seemed that way. since then, more and more people are feeling oppressed by the system and the oppression of the system is growing, hence, the huge following of bernie sanders and trump being percieved as an outsider and for that reason winning the election. And as we continue with uranus and pluto more and more darkness is being brought to light, and soon pluto will enter aquarius. wow!

So, what do you all think about how the generations will advance in the future and what do you think about past generations? Around the first world war pluto was in the early signs of cancer which I find interesting for pluto and that maybe that was part of the influence that led to the great depression.

surprisingly, I didn't see a thread for this topic and I apologize if there is one somewhere. I'm just interested in hearing what others think of generational growth and evolution, and experiences in this regard. :)