I am the Water Bearer

Water Bearer

I like this whole thing. I have Aquarius Ascendant. I see myself as foreign to a lot of the world they just don't understand the Higher truth. I am not sure my soul originated on this planet. I think people should forsake Modern society so far as social and ethical ideas that were just created to keep us away from being our selves and go with the way the Ancients lived but add freedom to the whole thing.

The ideal is to become the state of a natural human which is purity like the children. Learn grow explore laugh have fun be free be innocent don't worry about what others think. I think the world gets too caught up in religious ideology and dogma and economy to see we are human there is an interconnectedness in all. I don't know as you are the world teacher and neither am I but I do have a message.

PHILOSOPHY is what will save the world.

If people can find balance and break through hiding their emotions bring innocence back and become as the children in heart then they will be happy. We should forsake bland food forsake needless fashon and clothes forsake always trying to appear a certain way, forsake caring what others think, forsake hiding emotions, express emotions, we should forsake all the brainwashed ideas from society and start over.

Throw the whole thing out and focus on spirit and who we are inside. Throw out all of "Modern" society and start over in a human centered society based on the ancient meditations and spirituality instead of materialism. Throw out all social rules and be free be liberated be Aquarius.

Peace Love and Freedom

All people dominant in Aquarius or having an Aquarius Ascendant or ruling planet are special. You are not alone. We are all here to bring in a new paradigm based on humanness and being liberated and free innocent and playful instead of serious and boring.

For one thing the idea of not suppressing emotions finding balance and dealing with the problems in life with humor would cure all mental illness is and problems. No one listens to me though cause they have their own ideas and agendas and are brainwashed by society. I represent something that brings terror to the status quo a new way of looking at life that is healthy organic and human. So does all Aquarius influenced people. Aquarius represents completely natural organic life or basic civilization without labels form or function it just is cause nature just is the code is written in our hearts, not in the social codes and dogmas created by society that are against the natural order.

Yes, you are exactly right. Finally someone who understands.

jupiterianguru

Yes, you are exactly right. Finally someone who understands.

Water Bearer please read my alien planet post and tell me if you relate to that place. That is where I got my "ethics" from its kind of engrained on the soul.

Oh and I don't know about being Devine or a God I just know me I want to help set up society in a way that allows for us to be free and innocent and get things done but make all of life fun.

I collectively know I am one of many of the people working to change the world.
The part I'm on its supposed to be a group of five people that meet t oghether this isn't my first life on this mission it seems it will not be revealed to me until we are toghether again (the five people from my past)

Last edited:

Water Bearer

Hi Water Bearer. Perhaps you could post your chart?

Oh, I thought I already did, but I'll post it again. Here you go....
2222.jpg

Water Bearer

Water Bearer please read my alien planet post and tell me if you relate to that place. That is where I got my "ethics" from its kind of engrained on the soul.

Oh and I don't know about being Devine or a God I just know me I want to help set up society in a way that allows for us to be free and innocent and get things done but make all of life fun.

I collectively know I am one of many of the people working to change the world.
The part I'm on its supposed to be a group of five people that meet t oghether this isn't my first life on this mission it seems it will not be revealed to me until we are toghether again (the five people from my past)

Okay, I'll check it out.

jupiterianguru

Oh, I thought I already did, but I'll post it again. Here you go....
View attachment 48938

You are Scorpio and Sagittarius dominant just like me that is cool that is why you may be able to understand what I am saying but I want to challenge you I read your posts. How can you know you are the "Water Bearer" I am avoiding making any claim about myself that I don't know and I know for sure I am not. Like I said my people and there are several of us just want to incarnate here and create a better society that is all. I am just trying to push a new philosophy that is more in line with Aquarius and bring about the new age. I think all people with Aquarius rising Pisces intercepted 1st house are. We understand both ages. We are the ones to help others transit between them. I know for a fact I will be back in age of Sagittarius helping out with the transit but skip Capricorn I don't much care for that sign I am writing out a book or pamphlet soon on the urgings of family members and friends offline Look I am not disputing there is a "water bearer" or Aquarian Messiah as that can be expected it is the only sign of a man and the theme is humanness. The thing is i would expect that the person would be born more with a chart like this.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/astrologicalmusings/2007/08/aquarius-stellium-of-1962.html

Don't get me wrong I don't dislike your chart. I just want proof. I am to believe the origional pagan Gods are the rulers of this earth also. How can you claim Christ as he is relatively recent and set up a religion opposed to such gods. Though some of the things he said were good I think we should trust the Ancient Gods cause look at what "abrahamic" religion is doing to the world. There is no religion in that other place and all are free to interact with the spirit world.

Last edited:

Water Bearer

You are Scorpio and Sagittarius dominant just like me that is cool that is why you may be able to understand what I am saying but I want to challenge you I read your posts. How can you know you are the "Water Bearer" I am avoiding making any claim about myself that I don't know and I know for sure I am not. Like I said my people and there are several of us just want to incarnate here and create a better society that is all. I am just trying to push a new philosophy that is more in line with Aquarius and bring about the new age. I think all people with Aquarius rising Pisces intercepted 1st house are. We understand both ages. We are the ones to help others transit between them. I know for a fact I will be back in age of Sagittarius helping out with the transit but skip Capricorn I don't much care for that sign I am writing out a book or pamphlet soon on the urgings of family members and friends offline Look I am not disputing there is a "water bearer" or Aquarian Messiah as that can be expected it is the only sign of a man and the theme is humanness. The thing is i would expect that the person would be born more with a chart like this.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/astrologicalmusings/2007/08/aquarius-stellium-of-1962.html

Don't get me wrong I don't dislike your chart. I just want proof. I am to believe the origional pagan Gods are the rulers of this earth also. How can you claim Christ as he is relatively recent and set up a religion opposed to such gods. Though some of the things he said were good I think we should trust the Ancient Gods cause look at what "abrahamic" religion is doing to the world. There is no religion in that other place and all are free to interact with the spirit world.

I know I am the "Water Bearer" because I was taken up to Heaven and stood before a throne with Jesus sitting on it. There was a Human-Headed Bull with the wings of a bird that told us our "missions" if you will. There was others, I don't know how many exactly, but I do know the man to the left of me was Saint Paul.

When the creature came to me, he said, "You generation is the Age of Man. In this age, man with glorify God by helping his fellow man. In this age, man will truly understand Christ's teachings and live the way he wanted us to. You will pour out the water, that is wisdom, on the world and will embody peace, love, and righteousness of this age"

I am happy that you are questioning, because through questioning comes understanding.

In the Age of Man, everyone has a say. It is not just "I" who is the "World Teacher" of the age, rather it is "us" who is. All my mission to do is to start the ball rolling, and let others keep it going.

What Jesus is the anointed one by God. He is the incarnation of the Word of God. See, in the beginning of time, God created the world by speaking it into existence. He used his Breath (Holy Spirit) and his Word.

Abrahamic religions have done nothing themselves except want peace, love and happiness for all mankind. It is the selfish people who do not understand that does the harm which the world attributes to Abrahamic religions.

jupiterianguru

Your chart is interesting, though it hints more at a bit of religious/spiritual fanaticism and a preachy/mildly arrogant nature more than it does a World Teacher.

You have a much more fiery and assertive, and most importantly, outright preacy and attention seeking nature than previous world teachers.

If this chart is correct, then it's clear that attention and extravagance are more important than teaching to you. (Choleric temperament, Mercury con. Sun, Moon sextile Jupiter)

and even if this guy is lieing don't you all find it attractive cause at least hes more interesting than the boring normies anything is better than normies they are boring and don't really know much

jupiterianguru

Listen I am Leo Descendant I find arrogance to be one of the most attractive traits in this world. I love people that make different claims cause different is cool anything is better than being kind of Stuck with the status quo. Yes this guy might have mental problems I doubt what hes saying but I find his sentiment attractive as it is what I look for in people. I love people who think outside the box I love protecting social outcasts and I love people who are different.

jupiterianguru

I believe in the pagan Gods and the truth about Father Enki (watch Anicent Aliens). Enki was the one who created us and he was a trickster too he had a sense of humor he wanted to be different and defied Enlil his brother and the other gods by giving humanity the ability to be like him. Promethius is cool too. Rebel people are cool I like wild stuff I like non conformists that is what attracts me.

Now don't you think you should be nice to water bearer whether he is right or wrong. I see you may not have been we should encourage creativity instead of squelch it.

jupiterianguru

PS this is my Chart I am proud to always stick up for people who want to be different this is like the original holy JIHAD!!! A WAR fought for the innocence of humanity and for people to be individual and FREE!!! LET FREEDOM REIGN GIVE ME FREEDOM OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!! People should pay attention to my posts cause I love humanity and want to help them. This is like a war fought for people to be able to be child like and free and return to innocence.
Natal Chart.jpg

miquar

Hi Water Bearer. Thanks for posting your chart. It really does reflect the theme of your posts on this thread. Just to help any beginners to see why this is so:

Mars is the asserting and initiating function, and when in Leo is motivated to give life to whatever is perceived as one's core self. When rising, this colours one's experience of what being in the world is all about. This experience is also coloured by Virgo's need to have something useful to offer.

Both Mars and the ascendant are ruled by planets in Sagittarius. Sun conjunct Mercury in this sign suggests enthusiasm for communicating one's understanding of the bigger picture - a tendency to identify closely with one's opinions and beliefs.

The Sagittarius ruler is on the ic, conjunct Pluto in Scorpio. So the function that is used to discover and disseminate a bigger picture operates with great intensity - bound up with a sense of struggle and a need challenge stagnation.

Both conjunctions are in the 4th house, which represents experiences of being someone who has a foundation - spatially, a home; temporally, an origin; psychologically, a sense of inner cohesion and stability. The Jupiter Pluto conjunction right on the ic suggests the need to fulfil some Jupiter Pluto mission is deeply embedded in your psyche, and that this is required if you are to honour your source. It also reflects the way you have decided that your needs as a person are secondary to this mission, but then the mission may become a surrogate 'home' which you become attached to for the sense of connectedness and continuity it provides.

Sun and Mercury also in the 4th adds to this theme because they are both in Sagittarius. I'm very curious about whether or not your father was around while you were growing up. If he was, how did he reflect these 4th house energies. If he wasn't, you would have to find some other way to experience them.

The square from Jupiter Pluto to Mars is highly significant, because it shows that energy is generated which must be expressed in one way or another. One the one hand there is a need to act on the needs of Jupiter Pluto. On the other hand there is a sense of acting against the perceived negative expression of Jupiter Pluto by others. Care should be taken - 'We become what we fight' (Jung) - and it is worth noting that the asc and ic are the angles which are more prone to subjectivity.

Saturn is also angular. In Pisces, it suggests a need to take responsibility for redeeming collective issues. On the des it could be projected readily onto those who are seen as blocking progress. The square to Sun Mercury is very significant - the comments made above about squares also apply here, including the Jung quote. The Sun and Saturn are both concerned with recognition of who we are (whether by others or by ourselves).

Venus in Scorpio in the 3rd relates intensely to others, especially through issues of communication. The trine to Saturn encourages you to take such relating seriously, especially since Saturn is in one of Venus' natural houses. Venus rules the mc.

Saturn rules the Moon, which in Capricorn finds security through alignment with the rules of some greater whole. The conjunction to Uranus and Neptune is perhaps relevant to your need to look beyond society for a more inclusive greater whole. This stellium in the 5th suggests that you need to express it through experiences of being different to others.

The placement of the nodal axis by house and sign is also interesting in the light of your posts.

Thanks for sharing your chart. Its unusual for a birth chart to capture someone's sense of who they are and why they are here so succinctly and unanimously.

Flapjacks

I like this whole thing. I have Aquarius Ascendant. I see myself as foreign to a lot of the world they just don't understand the Higher truth. I am not sure my soul originated on this planet. I think people should forsake Modern society so far as social and ethical ideas that were just created to keep us away from being our selves and go with the way the Ancients lived but add freedom to the whole thing.

The ideal is to become the state of a natural human which is purity like the children. Learn grow explore laugh have fun be free be innocent don't worry about what others think. I think the world gets too caught up in religious ideology and dogma and economy to see we are human there is an interconnectedness in all. I don't know as you are the world teacher and neither am I but I do have a message.

PHILOSOPHY is what will save the world.

If people can find balance and break through hiding their emotions bring innocence back and become as the children in heart then they will be happy. We should forsake bland food forsake needless fashon and clothes forsake always trying to appear a certain way, forsake caring what others think, forsake hiding emotions, express emotions, we should forsake all the brainwashed ideas from society and start over.

Throw the whole thing out and focus on spirit and who we are inside. Throw out all of "Modern" society and start over in a human centered society based on the ancient meditations and spirituality instead of materialism. Throw out all social rules and be free be liberated be Aquarius.

Peace Love and Freedom

All people dominant in Aquarius or having an Aquarius Ascendant or ruling planet are special. You are not alone. We are all here to bring in a new paradigm based on humanness and being liberated and free innocent and playful instead of serious and boring.

For one thing the idea of not suppressing emotions finding balance and dealing with the problems in life with humor would cure all mental illness is and problems. No one listens to me though cause they have their own ideas and agendas and are brainwashed by society. I represent something that brings terror to the status quo a new way of looking at life that is healthy organic and human. So does all Aquarius influenced people. Aquarius represents completely natural organic life or basic civilization without labels form or function it just is cause nature just is the code is written in our hearts, not in the social codes and dogmas created by society that are against the natural order.

For some reason, I'm reminded of an experience that really shaped my view of philosophy as a discipline.

I was taking a philosophy class in college and had a rather eccentric teacher (Aqua Sun, and proud of it, he was). He had us read a book by a modern philosopher (whom I can remember the name of... or I put it out of my mind) and then we attended a reading with the author a few weeks later. Because our teacher knew the man personally, we were invited to a special discussion after the reading that had perhaps 25 participants, all sitting in a circle discussing the ideas in his book.

It felt like a puppet show, and he was the puppeteer. Everyone clamoring for his approval as if they wanted a father figure to be proud of them for being so smart. It was really disgusting to me.

He started to talk about how there are different levels of being, and we start at a basal level and then go through various stages until we reach a final and perfect stage of enlightenment and humanity (kind of pseudobuddhism). Mindfulness could prevent one from slipping back into a dreaded basal stage.

I suddenly felt very irritated, and blurted out before I could think: "And what's wrong with that? How is one any less perfect or human if they are "basal" than when they are "enlightened"?"

So, this man was sitting far across the room from me, at least 20 feet. He looked straight at me, stood up and walked up to me until he was nearly touching his toes to mine as I sat there, completely surprised at the forwardness.

And he says while looming directly over me (so close I was afraid his sweat beading around his face was going to drip on me), "You speak too softly. What did you say?"

And I stammered, because he was very imposing, that I didn't think people were less perfect when they were behaving badly than when they behaved well, or whatever definition we have for perfection. But I couldn't get the words out properly, and he quickly decided to brush off my comment and ignore me the rest of the evening.

Later, I felt, it wasn't just that he was old and couldn't hear me, but that he meant to be intimidating, to see if I would posture myself back at him as a worthy opponent, and I couldn't help but become disinterested completely in his (mostly stolen) ideas. An arrogant, bloated old man.

It reminded me of how we're all still just apes establishing a pecking order in everything we do. There was more in that exchange than anything we were discussing. I'm not sure why we have to get all caught up in ourselves.

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
sigh* what water do we bear as we breathe in the icy air to project a myth of circumstantial perception; it is not what we bear through our thought but with an energy of truth that lies within every cell that crashes within every wave of that great piscean current~ bear the water within yourself first and those waters will bear to humanity a light greater shown not through any word~

Love2Know

sigh* what water do we bear as we breathe in the icy air to project a myth of circumstantial perception; it is not what we bear through our thought but with an energy of truth that lies within every cell that crashes within every wave of that great piscean current~ bear the water within yourself first and those waters will bear to humanity a light greater shown not through any word~

Exactly lead by example.

Water Bearer

Water bearer, you're way much ignorant and arrogant to be the "choosen one"
Go out, play with your friends, help your familiy, rather then speaking here idle words.
Also here are some interesting quotes on astrology by religion in case you're the faithful one.

Exodus 20:3 – “Do not worship any other gods besides me.”

Deuteronomy 4:19 – “And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

1 Samuel 15:23

For rebellion is as the sin of divination, and presumption is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has also rejected you from being king.

Also following/reading astrology is sin.

http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow...rology-sin-does-the-bible-condemn-horoscopes/

http://www.northforest.org/ChristianTopics/Astrology.html

I think you're a huge troll who is getting fed. I even feel sorry for wasting my time posting this.

Are you attributing the above bible quotes to me?
1 - I don't worship any other Gods besides the one, true creator.
2 - I don't worship the stars and planets.
3 - I don't use astrology as divination.

When the stars, planets, moon, and sun align in different ways it controls the flow of different energies. These energies do not come from the planets themselves.

Astrology is not 100%. In Astrology you figure out the which energies that will be effected at that time, and through that you can figure out which is likely to happen, not what will happen. If someone chooses to utilize these energies, then they can be used for change in your life. Say when you read your horoscope and it says that you may find your true love or something, it doesn't mean you WILL find your true love, all it means that the energies is there to possible find your true love.

Love2Know

Astrology is not 100%. In Astrology you figure out the which energies that will be effected at that time, and through that you can figure out which is likely to happen, not what will happen. If someone chooses to utilize these energies, then they can be used for change in your life. Say when you read your horoscope and it says that you may find your true love or something, it doesn't mean you WILL find your true love, all it means that the energies is there to possible find your true love.

I personally people all energy is always around us to summon at our own will. Really mundane example; sometimes I will go I want Indian food and then an hour later someone will call me asking me if I want some Indian food they got. Lol Everything is just there you just have to want to do it or see it.

Water Bearer

Yes exactly as well!

aha ok so it can be good and great and interesting to listen to but in the end you feel empty because it is just cookie cutter words of what one thinks a messenger would say. It lacks heart no offense to the original poster, but when I hear truth or something that speaks to my soul I get very emotional and my gut reaction 'eye roll' is not a good sign. No offense. It is just maybe you need more hugs or something? Everyone wants validation and you should get it, but I would personally focus my energy on leading by example, go out and do some good for for spreading your message or anything but just for goods sake. I am very imperfect myself so if you just wanna sit around and preach go ahead. Do not expect to get anywhere though. We all have seen people others have not or heard things or received messages I am sure.. it is what you do with that information that counts. I used to have very vivid dreams I had a dream of the virgin Mary telling me my life mission was similar to hers and it was a beautiful dream and she was glowing. I knew my strength would be to love and forgive easily. It really is and I can be caught in terrible bad moods though because I am human and I suck and I can be super lazy, critical, snappy but I can also be very very non judgmental and for me that is a good start lol. -Not everything is so literal. this is directed to water bearer

How do you know what the Truth is? How do you know when someone is speaking "truth" to you, compared to when someone is speaking falsehoods? I am not trying to control people to believe in something, I am only replying to what they asked or said, if they did not want a reply, they would not post.

Zarathu

Account Closed
You and I have talked before, and its nice that you are posting your philosophical stuff here, though its nothing new, and has been posted and printed much the same for 1000's of years.

The real question is that this is an astrological forum.

You have some serious issues in your chart, and I would wonder how you are handling them. One might easily see how they would lead you to have a Messiah Complex; this is not bad since your complex is only GOOD, but it does impact your life.

I don't suppose you want to talk about that here though.