Is there a reason why I always feel like an outsider in groups of friends?

Horus

Hey Horus :) Good to see you as well! And thank you for your input, as always. It's greatly appreciated. I've also heard the idea that Jupiter is my ruling planet; it being the only planet above the Horizon of my chart. What are your ideas on that?

Yes, the highest planet in the chart is also very significant, but your Jupiter is more than that, it's a singleton for the southern hemisphere (top half) and bears the burden for representing your outer world focus, and, it is apparently the most(?) heavily-aspected planet here. [You probably need to set orbs down to 85% though, because default at astro.com will include those as wide as 10°] It's like the handle of a bucket or fan pattern (though I'm not sure it's within acceptable distance from the rest of the group for that) so it would seem to be the chart's focalizer. And Roy has a point about Saturn's importance too -it is strong and it is the ruler of your Sun, IC and NN.

Last edited:
Chart ruler most definitely can be other than ruler of first house. Chart ruler is what "drives" the chart....if ruler of ascendant is on chronic bed rest, a powerfully placed and aspected (often one that is close to mc) planet will no doubt steal the show.

IleneK

Premium Member
"Hardly"? So which point is of the "greatest importance" -in your opinion?

I'll agree that not all astrologers agree on everything or on any particular point, period! :lol: But generally, in most basic astrology books and websites (that I've read anyway), the ruler of the chart is the ruler of the 1st house cusp-- Oken is definitely not in the minority. I will, by no means, claim that it is the most important planet in someone's chart -it's not in mine.
In my opinion, chart points associated with the heavenly bodies are more important than any of the points such as Asc-Dsc, MC-IC, lunar nodes.

A T Mann's
The Round Art of Astrology examines the chart ruler by considering factors in addition to the ruler of the Asc. My point was only that the chart ruler may be ruler of the ascendant, but the ruler of the ascendant is not necessarily the chart ruler.

aquarius7000

Hi,
Sun is the lord of your 11th, the house related to friends. Your Sun's in Capricorn in the 4th, an introverted feminine sign & house. The conjunction to Uranus indicates that you stand out among your friends or have friends that are somehow 'different'. The trine from Jupiter should've blessed you with plenty of friends but Jupiter is hidden in the 12th & what traditionalists would call in detriment. So it can't really do much.

I totally go with the above observation. One often has few friends, or somehow feels out of place in a group/gathering, or has restricted movements in society, rather hangs out with one or 2 people at a time, if somehow either the 11th house is afflicted through Sat's placement there (I have this aspect), and/or the ruler of the 11th is ruled or afflicted by Sat. Saturn reduces and shows where one has to face limit-ations. Saturn is the opposite of Jupiter (plenty). Further, your chart ruler, or your ruler through Libra is also kept in check by Sat through Sat's sextile to Venus. Since, however, what Sat gives is usually stable, the few friends you might have could be dependable. It could also be that the friends you have are often older than you. Further, Ura conj to you Sun makes society look at you as someone 'different'. For you, this aspect means that you might be freedom-loving, or even want to make a difference in what to do. Also, with the N Node conjunct your Sun means that friendships will teach you much in life and are yours to cultivate. Helping others or being of use to mankind/society, in general, is also indicate through this aspect as the Sun rules your 11th house.

:)AQ7

:)AQ7

Last edited:

Shanti

A very interesting chart you have Quixotic.

I look at the vedic/sidereal chart with whole signs houses.

*There is 5 planets + node in the 4th house (private inner directed).

*11th house is ruled by the moon which is a bit challenged at a weak degree (Gandanta) with Mars (8th lord).

* Birth is one day before an eclipse in 4th house.
Finding personal security is an important issue. Could be some interuptions in life ? Maybe related to mother/mothering principle ?
Possible disruptions in early life. (maybe 1.5-2 years as in the progressed chart there is a progressed eclipse).

(I remember one chart with similar pattern as a premature birth with artificial environment first 2 months)

*Node (purpose /desires) in 4th with sun ( individual development) with all these planets give purpose of psychological growth and integration give a more private road to individual fulfillment.

Although reaching out is maybe an important challenge to face too..

So the impulse to reach inner integration and security is maybe overshadowing the more social energies ?

Om

Markos777

Well,among other things you also have Uranus square youre Ascendant as well, uranus being in the 4th house..youre a rebel in a way, freedom means a lot to you ..maybe you fear youre gonna loose it, if you become to involved in a group. I can relate, I have this aspect, and I have been experiencing simillar situations as you have..but all in all you can change this aspect of youre life..but the core question is not if you can change this,YOU CAN, but more important, if youre willing to change..?! It looks to me, that you have to evaluate youre subconscious litlle bit and what youre true motives really are..are you willing to let some off youre freedom and beliefs let go in order to embrace more friendships..do you want this at all..different people different paths, rules are not always meant to be followed, but to be broken and set by youre own truths, what is youre truth...

Last edited:

theV

Quixotic @

From what I've seen. you are definitely a introvert person cause most of your planets lies in the northern pars of chart the lower parts.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The Northern Hemisphere
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The planets clustered in the northern hemisphere suggest a very subjective view of life with personal privacy noted as important. You enjoy working alone because you are a little introspective and perhaps even introverted. So your accomplishments may often lack recognition. This more subjective view of matters can produce significant focus and thrust of action.

You are home type of person. Like to stay at home enjoy her time being alone. it fine to be Intorvert person (I am one) and you should accept it

[/FONT]