Singer/artistic talents

Hello everyone!:wink:
Ít look like a lovely forum.
let me introduce myself, im Dan, 22 years old from Israel.
i've been searching quit alot on the internet about how to know your best career option according to your birth chart. got really confused, so many things to consider. have so much to learn ;)
I don't want to give so much information (unless it really needed), i'll let you see my chart and interpret it.
The question is: do you see artistic ability, to perform, so sing, even dance... i'm really drawn to it.
Thank you for your time :)
astro_245gw_01_dan_201256.67152.28052.gif

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_dan.61801.37963.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_dan.61801.37963.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Claire19

Hello everyone!:wink:
Ít look like a lovely forum.
let me introduce myself, im Dan, 22 years old from Israel.
i've been searching quit alot on the internet about how to know your best career option according to your birth chart. got really confused, so many things to consider. have so much to learn ;)
I don't want to give so much information (unless it really needed), i'll let you see my chart and interpret it.
The question is: do you see artistic ability, to perform, so sing, even dance... i'm really drawn to it.
Thank you for your time :)
astro_245gw_01_dan_201256.67152.28052.gif

We look at the 10th house planets for career and public life. The 6th for everyday work and the 2nd for income derived from talents. The Sun as the basic ego expression. We then look for repeat aspects in those areas for a possible vocation. You need to load a chart from Astrodienst with current transits and progressions.

Claire19

Mercury conjunct Venus can lead to a love of singing and in the 11th house may suggest television. However your 10th ruler is in 4th house Cancer and that is not a public aspect. I can see perhaps writing or editing abilities but again behind the scenes and maybe with film work.
It is more likely that you would earn money with computers, sciences and technologies. Just leave the singing etc as a hobby or a part time thing. We often have dreams of fame and public acclaim but very few achieve it. 6 planets in Capricorn wow! You may have a talent for piano or keyboard. You may write scores for film or television but actually performing on stage, I dont think so.

Last edited:

gen6k

wow so much capricorn energy.

well what the singing/fame thing is about is actually a reference point to your yod (gods finger) which is an unraveling destiny towards a manifestation point with your moon near the 3/4th cusp as the apex. which means that you do have very intense emotions, and are actually trying to "open" this energy near the MC in sagittarius 10/9 area.

so what I am saying is to continue these types of thoughts, but only see it as a kind of balancing point between the yod.

Take note of all the planets that are participating in the yod, this is Venus and Mercury in an 11th stellium conjuntion. With pluto in the 8th in scorpio.

I really cant tell you exactly what it is, but it is more important than you think. When you have time to develop your inner-spiritual self you will know more.

Your 4th house has jupiter in it a strong benefic, so it would be helpful to develop at home. I wouldnt say you have latent "artistic" talent moreso rather an emotional-communicational goal with persistent depth juxtapositioning on society.

You do on the other hand have latent structured aspiration.

General thoughts in your mind linger around friends, and your future. You need to reciprocate more with the 6th house in Leo which is good for creativity, but its ruler is in the 12th. So it might be undisclosed.

Last edited:
Hey, thank you guys for the response.
im trying to understand it deeply, i got Mars and Uranus in the 10th house ( both conjunction with Neptune, Mars opposite Jupiter and conjunct with Uranus). this means i might need unusual kind of job, with non-stop action for having a sense of fulfillment in my career?

Though i got so much Capricorn energy, my moon is in Gemini opposite MC. Ascendant in Pisces. ruler of the map (Neptune) in the 11th house.
Sun in the 12th house, Sextile to MC.

I've read someplace that an artist/singer gotta have a strong 4th house (access to his emotional world), 12th for the creativity, 5th as well. 2th for the voice?
also i've read that 11th house gives an artist opportunities to perform in public.

What are you thinking about that? can you see another things from my map indicating pretty much everything? ;)
i know i can success in anything i'll put my mind into it (with all this Capricorn and Mars in the 10th House).
I really feel the strong need to do something creative with my life...
Clair19 - though i got strong Capricorn, Sciences and computers never attracted me...i feel pretty connected to my Pisces ascendant, mystery, spirituality.

im uploading my map again, as an attachment file.

Attachments

• Dan's Chart.jpg
    Dan's Chart.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 17
Hey twelthnight, thanks for your comment.
my father used to have a band as a hobby, he knows play the guitar.
im working since im 13 years old :) i guess that whats mars in the 10th house cause... but i can be very lazy as well, with that Pisces ascendant. i just need a goal and then nothing can stop me.

Do you see in my chart any potential in solo singing career. dancing? :wink:
Have a lovely day and thanks for your comments guys.

Hey twelthnight, thanks for your comment.
my father used to have a band as a hobby, he knows play the guitar.
im working since im 13 years old :) i guess that whats mars in the 10th house cause... but i can be very lazy as well, with that Pisces ascendant. i just need a goal and then nothing can stop me.

Do you see in my chart any potential in solo singing career. dancing? :wink:
Have a lovely day and thanks for your comments guys.

Yes, your chart looks a lot like my boyfriends...he will be going to China in a few weeks as a touring musician and he is always touring, recording, and working in the field. The main thing is that he tirelessly practices, studies theory, and always, always SHOWS UP. Work ethic and work ethic for years is the key.

gen6k

I can agree with the home environment producing a particular atmosphere. With Jupiter in the 4th house of Cancer you will probably make happy-philosophical tunes or have that bent. I have pluto retrograde in the 4th so I make these kind of like sarcastic things. With 11th house stellium you will get a chance as well when you show up to places people will give you creedence even before playing there.

For voice I would say the Venus-Mercury conjunt is enough. Having Air signs is good for singers. A lot of momumental american singers are aquarians, or have prominent aquarius in them. They have an ability to capture the attention of a wide audience with their breezy detachment, high ideals, concepts of brotherhood, progressiveness, etc.

I have the "belief" that even voices are modulated by sign positions. Taureans tend to have like a soft slow voice kinda dull sometimes. Capricorn is like a heavy vacuum type voice saturn just engages everything with temperament. Gemini is the fastest and the most versatile, but also with one of the least amount of substance. Aquarian voices sometimes have like a sparkly/airy/higher-toned feel to them. It all depends on the whole modulation though.

Music does seem to take a lot of time though it is about the reciprocation with recording, and then having some kind of painful or enthusiatic transits that kind of pushes the person overboard in to going for it.