relationship with money, 2nd house

buggiebw

big stellium

hi everyone,

I have a lot of planet in second house, a lot of capricorns ..
How is my relationship with money?
I am working in family business right now but it seems like its not giving me enough to pursue my own career and fortune. Should I go away and start my own business?
Thanks

-------------
So this post is not strictly about me asking about money. Feel free to post anything that entertains you ;))

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 09.30.49.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 09.30.49.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

ashriia

This is not enough information for analysis on the questions you asked.

If Capricorn rules your 2nd house, then you have to see what it's ruler Saturn is doing. Is it mostly hard aspects - or sextiles - trines. And how is your venus aspected, does she have challeging aspects. The houses they fall in are important as well to create an overall picture.

Although saturn ruling a money house, indicates some restriction with money. Gaining money will always require much effort on your part and responsibility.

Last edited:

buggiebw

sorry heres my chart
my venus also in 2nd house. and saturn capricorn in 3rd house

There is no difficult angle of saturn as far as I know. It sort of conjuncts north node but in a very big angle.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 09.30.49.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 09.30.49.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 29

JUPITERASC

hi everyone,

hi buggiebw - the following is sourced from HOUSES OF WEALTH thread at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=388859#post388859

The 2nd house is the first house that most people
aware of its importance in terms of possessions
and attitude toward money etc..........

2nd house also represents our personal values such as self-esteem etc.................

The sign, ruler of the 2nd house' cusp,
the ruler's location in the chart,
for and against aspects from other planets are some basic cues.

2nd house represents how a native spends and save money and what kind of things this individual treasure the most.
For example, ruler of the 2nd house in 2nd house, the native has stronger than usual urge to acquire security in both material or/ and spiritual.

In positive way, ruler in his own house has the greatest power,
in 2nd house will motivate this native to learn the skill to earn stable income
and even motivate other people to do the same.

In a negative way, this native can become overindulgent, desire for possessions, luxury, money and a life of ease
can also blind this person and therefore as an obstacle this person may have difficulty to reach spiritual enlightenment.

However, what sorts of things this native really treasures about will depending on the planet/s in the house and sign
as well as the aspects with other planets and the native's overall personality.
After all, 2nd house is only 1/12 part of a person.
We should also remeber current attitude and trends are also depending on the planteary period at the time.
Kitchy advises
to study the house that Venus rules
and also
the house that Venus is located in

The houses that Venus rule and is located are the most telling houses.
After you find that, you look to Venus aspects.
Then you look for any debilitation of those planets involved to other planets.

Wealth always shows with Venus somehow - spiritual or material or knowledge.

Abundance - too much for the person to handle - is Jupiter - more than they know what to do with.

Taurus always knows, Venus ruled, how to handle its wealth.

2nd house - what is valued (conservation) in meaningful terms (holding on to) and how it is used ('what's in it for me?')

That's all Venus.

As well, Venus attracts, smoothes over, makes things happen by letting others make it happen for them.

Look at all of Venus' relationships in chart to figure out where the go buttons are and where the stop-gaps are.
The HOUSES OF WEALTH THREAD linked to has plenty of useful tips :smile:

I am working in family business right now
but it seems like its not giving me enough to pursue my own career and fortune.
Should I go away and start my own business?
Thanks

showgif.cgi
Consider asking this as an horary question
and do read THE HORARY RULES before doing so
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
because HORARY astrology works differently from natal astrology
since HORARY is designed to anwer one specific question
such as the one you just asked

i.e.
"Should I go away and start my own business?"

ashriia

showgif.cgi

Yeah you weren't kidding. You have a massive- what is known as a 'stellium', in capricorn. Not surprising your post would be about money either. :wink:

As for whether or not you should start your own business and travel that is up to you. You have saggitarius ruling some of your 1st house with jupiter in the 9th. Travel would be good for you, certainly. Or religion or philosophy.
Honestly I think you will be able to do whatever you set out to do:

Venus/Neptune exact conjunction, shows idealism -dreams-fantasy.
sun/mercury/uranus conjunction - your very intelligent, very mentally active person, may be great at science/research/data.

I think this stellium placed in your 2nd house with the maturity and responsbility of capricorn. Will get you very far in your financial pursuits. Saturn in the 3rd makes you serious minded also.

You also have sun in your 2nd house, sun rules the MC-(your career)and sun is trine MC, that is very good for success in your career. I think the difficulties will be in working with people. Based on your pluto mars opposition from the 7th to the 12th house. Pluto also rules your Ascendant. And most of your planets in the bottom hemisphere of your chart.

But I am sure you will find a career which suits your personality.

Best of luck to you.

buggiebw

Yeah you weren't kidding. You have a massive- what is known as a 'stellium', in capricorn. Not surprising your post would be about money either. :wink:
---------
ccess in your career. I think the difficulties will be in working with people. Based on your pluto mars opposition from the 7th to the 12th house. Pluto also rules your Ascendant. And most of your planets in the bottom hemisphere of your chart.

But I am sure you will find a career which suits your personality.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your kind comment on me being able to achieve things I want. It's a real confidence boost ;)

My question was about money because my money situation is very unstable. I was never in poverty per say but I've been through time when I couldn't even dine out because of money. But the next year I went to the most luxurious private boarding school in my town.

And I am indeed a traveller. Age 25 now, Ive lived in 5 different countries with very distinct culture, speak 3 languages.

I am a keen learner in philosophy, quantum physics, and religion. The scorpio rising really got me thinking about life and death etc

I am short tempered, seems to be inpatient with other people's failure. (also with myself's failure as well)

Then on top of all these, I have moon in pisces lol. Torn between extremely rational outside and extremely sensitive inside.

I am blessed with a entrepreneur role at a young age. So it is easier to deal with all these control freak-ness. Also I have some unusual romantic relationships.

ashriia

Awesome, intelligence is definitely indicated in your chart, and it seems you have tapped into that energy very well. :smile:

The unusual relationships, which maybe you have already looked into... since most people that begin studying their charts look at their 7th house first. But.. this is likely because ruler of 7th -venus, is conjunct uranus. and also neptune.

With all your intelligence and talents, don't ever give up on your career goals, dreams for your partner / spouse. That would be such a shame if you did. Make sure there is balance to your relationships! I can't stress that enough. Because if you make such a large sacrifice like that you will later come to regret them, if the partner turns out to be a little different than first thought. This is shown by venus ruling the 7th house and being conjunct neptune.