Hello!!

Astronoodles

Uh, hi! I guess now that I have finally created an account (after having stalked these forums for answers to my own questions and getting better), I've finally decided to actually join as a member!!

My name is Astronoodles, or just 'noodles for short. I am a minor (and probably very young to be as interested in astrology as I am). I run a blog on Tumblr about astrology. My Sun is in Taurus, my moon in Gemini, and my Ascendant in Cancer. I am pretty much Air dominated.

Other than Astrology, my life consists mostly of school (I am a freshman, starting last Wednesday!!), taking care of my family/brothers, and laying my bedroom blogging. I have two younger brothers who are a Virgo and Capricorn. My mom is a Cancer and my dad is a Pisces, and family dynamics is cool to me.

I have other interests too! I like to sing, draw, write, tell stories, practice foreign languages- I am in my second year of Spanish, learn, fight (for fun, I promise), cook, and learn about children/take care of them. I also love animals. I have a lot of interests, actually. There are probably a lot of them that I'm forgetting.

Other details you should know about me (which I'm sure you'll hear more about): I am mentally ill, taking almost all honors classes, and come from a poor family. I live in the U.S! I think that's it. Hopefully I'll get to talk to you guys more!!! :D

JUPITERASC

Uh, hi! I guess now that I have finally created an account
(after having stalked these forums for answers to my own questions and getting better),
I've finally decided to actually join as a member!!

My name is Astronoodles, or just 'noodles for short.
I am a minor (and probably very young to be as interested in astrology as I am).
I run a blog on Tumblr about astrology.
My Sun is in Taurus, my moon in Gemini, and my Ascendant in Cancer.
I am pretty much Air dominated.

Other than Astrology, my life consists mostly of school (I am a freshman, starting last Wednesday!!),
taking care of my family/brothers, and laying my bedroom blogging.
I have two younger brothers who are a Virgo and Capricorn.
My mom is a Cancer and my dad is a Pisces, and family dynamics is cool to me.

I have other interests too!
I like to sing, draw, write, tell stories, practice foreign languages-
I am in my second year of Spanish, learn, fight (for fun, I promise),
cook, and learn about children/take care of them. I also love animals.
I have a lot of interests, actually.
There are probably a lot of them that I'm forgetting.

Other details you should know about me
(which I'm sure you'll hear more about):
I am mentally ill, taking almost all honors classes, and come from a poor family.
I live in the U.S! I think that's it.
Hopefully I'll get to talk to you guys more!!! :D
Hello and welcome astronoodles :smile:

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

Since you mentioned mental illness issues, you may find this article interesting :smile:

WHAT IF PEOPLE TREATED PHYSICAL ILLNESS LIKE MENTAL ILLNESS
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/13/mental-illness-physical-i_n_6145156.html

o-ROBOT-HUGS-570.jpg