Will I see my grandma again?

Neptune Rising

Hi

I recently found out my grandmother, on my father's side, is sick, she is in her 90s I believe. I haven't seen her in 20 years since my father and myself had a row that split the family apart. I haven't seen him in that time either. I never had any problems with her but circumstances caused the split with me becoming a 'black sheep' daughter.

I know her address, but the problem is my father may be there. He has made it clear that he has rejected me and he is a very Taurean person in his tenacity. He gets angry if my name is mentioned, I have heard. I went to the house yesterday with a friend, but with many cars outside her house I didn't have the nerve to approach in case he was there.

I wanted to know if I will see her again, and if this chart shows any problems or blocks from me trying to see her.

I am Jupiter. I know there are different opinions on the house of the father, 4th or 10th I cannot be sure.

If I go for the 4th being the father, Mars is my father, then the 10th from 4th would be his mother - Jupiter. I am not sure because Mars has no aspect to Jupiter. They do recieve each other, Mars in Jupiter exhaltation, Jup in Mars term and face. If Jupiter is my grandmother, and myself, perhaps that shows a yes as the Moon aspects Juptier. Moon trines Fortuna in the 4th, if that is a good sign for me I don't know. But south node is right on the nadir. That could show the very karmic relationship I've had with my father.

If the 10th house is my father, that is Venus retro on Regulus in Virgo. That would make the 4th from 10th as his mother, Jupiter. Venus does aspect Jupiter, he is returning to her. But if that is the case, he is also returning to me. It wouldn't make sense if Venus is my mother, because after my mum's stroke, she cannot travel and she lives 6 hour drive away. Moon in this case aspects Jupiter, then Venus. So I would see her, then him.

I am concerned about Saturn, sitting there in the 12th house. Jupiter approaches by square, in SAturn's detriment. Venus also approaches by Square. If Venus is father, its the ruler of the turned 5th house, children? That would suggest a block, and would make sense as Venus is entering Leo, Saturn's detriment. Also Saturn in Venus' detriment. Mutual distrust. Although Saturn will be in Venus' face.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Thanks!

rafaella

Father are generally 4th house, Mothers 10th. Im thinking due to too much chart turning, perhaps you can use 7th as the grandma, rather than going through your father to find her significator?

We can look at Mercury 7th ruler to see if it makes sense. Mercury is in 8th and combust. Mercury will square Saturn eventually, which rules her turned 8th. I'm not too convinced about Mercury being her.

If we take her as Jupiter (10th from 4th), then we can leave Moon as your significator. Jupiter is about to square Saturn. Moon, you trines Jupiter in about 14 degrees. So not sure if this is indication of when you see her. 14 days or hours? Jupiter will soon enter its fall and that might be indication of change of state for her.

please update!

Neptune Rising

hi Rafaella
thanks you for replying. I haven't gone yet, I'm aiming for ithin the week to try, even though they may reject me. I'm waiting for a good Moon sign, need all the help I can get! I will keep you updated.

Neptune Rising

Hi, I have an update, happy to say I saw my nan yesterday 14 August and it was absolutely lovely. My aunty was there too, and was lovely to see her. So just after 2 weeks since I created the chart. I wonder then if nan is Jupiter, and my aunty is Venus. The nodes sit right across the axis of Mc/nadir and Moon shortly after trining Jupiter, then Venus, squares nodes. I guess I will know what that means shortly.