Classic: Retro Threeplay fourplay, Venus~Jupiter~Saturn~Pluto in rx

Phoenix Venus

Here are the 3 charts of Pluto's Retrograde passage.

Going retro on April 14, 2014
Direct on September 22, 2014
Hits final return on January 12, 2015

Pluto hits the USA natal MC 3 times during this passage...

still working on getting the first two of those charts.... (the one i've been posting about is the third and final conjunction..)

....once i get those charts figured out, maybe i'll get a post up regarding the symbolism for this pluto retro passage....

Attachments

• Pluto Rx.bmp
    396.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Pluto Direct.bmp
    396.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Pluto Final Return.bmp
    396.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

piercethevale

Here are the 3 charts of Pluto's Retrograde passage.

Going retro on April 14, 2014
Direct on September 22, 2014
Hits final return on January 12, 2015

Pluto hits the USA natal MC 3 times during this passage...

still working on getting the first two of those charts.... (the one i've been posting about is the third and final conjunction..)

....once i get those charts figured out, maybe i'll get a post up regarding the symbolism for this pluto retro passage....
Well, I had to catch up on a couple of days of postings here and to be honest ...it put my head in a mini spin trying to cross reference so many charts ...and I spent a few hours at the DMV today, which, as most people know, is a MIND NUMBING experience.
I'll need more time as to re-read some, or all of it, but it's easy to see that there's a lot of emphasis on Venus, and yet there is a good deal of emphasis on every planet over this whole time frame we've covered here so far.
I would like to make note of that in the Pluto rx chart my trans. Mars is conj. my Part of Love and Appreciation. in the direct chart trans. Uranus is conj my natal Venus ...and in the Pluto 'Final Return' chart Saturn is conj. my Part of Love and Appreciation with transiting Jupiter conj. my natal Pluto... I just knew...I really had a very strong feeling that this was going to get personal also.

...btw... thanks for reminding me about the 608, as it had slipped my mind...
I'll study this some more tomorrow...as I'm already with one eye shut.

xoxo
ptv

Phoenix Venus

ha! try going to the DMV on a regular basis as part of your job.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

here are the charts for transiting Pluto conjunct USA's MC:

1st on January 14, 2014

2nd Rx on July 26, 2014

and lastely on November 16, 2014 (same day as saturn conj USA pof)

it's one of those cold, rainy days here... heads too foggy to look any more into these charts atm..... but in the mean time, take yourselves a peek.

Attachments

• Pluto conj USA MC 1st.bmp
    396.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Pluto Rx conj MC 2nd.bmp
    396.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Pluto conj MC 3rd.bmp
    396.1 KB · Views: 34

Phoenix Venus

ahhh oops... big ole goof i did... somehow the pluto direct chart i posted was set for 12:00 am... don't know how that happened as i surely remember plugging in the time for it... oh well.... i editted that post with the correct chart now attached...

(and my attachments are doing this weird thing where they ask me to save it to my computer?....... idk..... must just be one of those days haha)

piercethevale

Some quick observations to the Pluto conj. USA natal M.C. @ 11* Capricorn 44' 18"[although Pluto was conj. the same degree, albeit, falling a bit short of an exact conj. on last April 12th @ 11* Capricorn 35' ...three days prior to Uranus' conj. with the Part of Transformation on April 15th]

All Parts here-in given can be seen and the formulae for at this other thread in the mundane astrology sub-forum: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54760

On the event of the first exact conj., this coming January, the M.C. of the event chart cast for Philadelphia is conj. the USA natal Part of Genuis 11* Aqua. 43' 34", Mercury will be conj. the USA natal Part of Speculation aka Part of Behest @ 04* Aqua 51' 24 and will be Quintile Saturn

On the 2nd conj. there's a lot going on with the event chart axis.
The Asc. will be conj. the Part of Wastefulness which is another Part I have no experience with and have been in doubt of as to it's title @ 28* Pisces 08' 56" and is also conj by less than a one degree orb to the Part of Obstruction/Caution @ 29* Pisces 06' 56", and also, the Part of Treasure @ 29* Pisces 12' 40", and also will be just 2' of a degree over one degree orb of conj. to the Part of Commerce/Business [one of two formula identified for this precept but it is the one so identified by renowned astrologer, Ursula Lewis, whom has never steered me wrong] @ 29* Pisces 44' 19".

The Desc. of the event chart will be conj. in the next degree but by less than one degree orb to the Part of Faith/Trust @ 29* Virgo 10' 32" and the Part of Benevolence @ 29* Virgo 41' 55" [I have no experience with the Part of Benevolence, either.]

The M.C. of the event chart will be conj. the Part of Friends aka Part of Dramatization ...and which is also a Part I have no experience with and cannot confirm nor endorse as being an accurate title... which is @ 29* Sag. 26' 04".

The I.C. is conj. the Part of Basis [a Part I've not worked with to date and I can't confirm nor endorse as to being anything at all, especially so as I haven't really a clue as to what the title of Basis is implying. The Part of Hyleg is said to be the Part which is the trunk or root from which all other Parts cannot exist without yet needs no such support itself and I have worked with the Part of Hyleg and do concur with the definition]...this Part is @ 29* Gemini 51' 51"

Jupiter and Neptune will be Bi-Quintile one another while Jupiter is Bi-Quintile and Neptune Quintile to Waldemath's Moon... which I've been trying to learn more about and only include it presently because it intrigues me so.

I haven't studied the 3rd and final conj. of Pluto to the natal M.C. as of yet nor am I stating that what I've posted above is a complete analysis and it also should be double checked for accuracy as I have been known to fudge on my math a bit ...maybe a bit too much... lately.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

hmmm, all those unverified parts conjunct the axis.... makes the little detective in me ohhh so itchy...

I found it interesting that in the 2nd pluto-mc conjunction chart, the pof is Yeshua's descendent, conjunct the AC of the chart, and the vertex is Yeshua's moon, conjunct the desc of the chart.

Phoenix Venus

i almost think that part of wastefulness has to do with some aspect of community or group integration. at least that's what seems to be the case with the few symbols i've looked at thus far. the reverse formula, venus- ura, currently titled fascination, is more individualistic. it seems to represent that which we might overstress or claim as "ours", whereas this one seems to do more with what we share with our community or society at large. i've always thought one theme regarding uranus was about "individuality within a group" and these two parts seem to express that dynamic. venus is the planet of sociability, after all.

Yeshua's keyword for these parts.. Asc + Venus - Ura: "Sharing" Asc + Ura - Venus: "Cooperation"

Last edited:

piercethevale

As to Uranus - Venus ...I can see it as becoming aware of an appreciation [or love] for what one had when it has suddenly become lost.

The "Fascination" of Venus - Uranus as something new or novel coming along...or a sudden realization... as being "That' which suddenly plucks ones' 'Heart Strings'.

Phoenix Venus

As to Uranus - Venus ...I can see it as becoming aware of an appreciation [or love] for what one had when it has suddenly become lost.

The "Fascination" of Venus - Uranus as something new or novel coming along...or a sudden realization... as being "That' which suddenly plucks ones' 'Heart Strings'.

It is quite possible.

what is your experience with the part of speculation? I just don't get how that is supposed to be interpereted 0.o

anyways, here are a few notes regarding the third and final conjunction to the mc from pluto:

As i stated before, the asc will be conjunct usa's natal part of love & appreciation.

the mc of the chart will be cpnjunct usa's part of termination/occultism. (About a degree and a half)

Venus conjunct usa's part of success by a bit under a degree and a half

Ceres will be conj usa's part of noble and illustrious acquaintances

merc and pallas will both be a bit over a degree away from usa's part of spiritual service.

and the moon will be conjunct usa's part of soul

mars conj the usa part of advancement. bit over a degree.

osc lillith will be conj the usa part of trickery

have a happy turkey day. don't eat too much :)

piercethevale

It is quite possible.

what is your experience with the part of speculation? I just don't get how that is supposed to be interpereted 0.o

anyways, here are a few notes regarding the third and final conjunction to the mc from pluto:

As i stated before, the asc will be conjunct usa's natal part of love & appreciation.

the mc of the chart will be cpnjunct usa's part of termination/occultism. (About a degree and a half)

Venus conjunct usa's part of success by a bit under a degree and a half

Ceres will be conj usa's part of noble and illustrious acquaintances

merc and pallas will both be a bit over a degree away from usa's part of spiritual service.

and the moon will be conjunct usa's part of soul

mars conj the usa part of advancement. bit over a degree.

osc lillith will be conj the usa part of trickery

have a happy turkey day. don't eat too much :)

I haven't any experience with the Part of Speculation aka Part of Behest other than noting where it falls on my own natal chart, that of the few notable historic personages I have correct birth data and natal chart for and the USA's natal chart that I adhere to

Funny thing is, though, as the "Part of Malignancy", aka the "Part of Cancer", of which I have a great deal of doubt as to properly being so titled or even associated in any regard and which is of some concern to me presently as my own is @ 09* Aries 39' and for what Uranus has caused me in recent years...[the most recent being the conj. to my 'Part of Damage' {Asc. + :neptune: - :mars:} and 'Part of Surgery' {Asc. + :saturn: - :mars:} in March/April 2012 when I needed emergency surgery on that very day for the reason being of damage to my colon. The small section removed had a number of signs of, very possibly, becoming cancerous in just a few years.] is derived from Asc. + :neptune: - :jupiter: which is the opposite of the formula for this 'Part of Speculation/Behest', Asc. + :jupiter: - :neptune:.

With Neptune as the "Trigger" and Jupiter being the "Significator" I can see it as the imaginative faculties, the dream weaver within oneself [Neptune], giving rise to some dream of getting wealthy, gaining something desirous or possibly what could produce a desire to go out proselytizing, telling wondrous and beautiful tales about ones beliefs, ones religion [Jupiter].

I really don't believe that the Creator had cause to conceive of or the intent to create an astrological Part of Cancer or Malignancy.
As to what that formula utilizing Jupiter as to 'Trigger' Neptune... What would ones religion, philosophy, growth of wealth of material goods or knowledge then trigger the higher imaginative faculties, the higher octave of Venus and subsequently result in? Why not let's take a look at that Yeshu'a chart of mine and see?
So, in that "Yeshu'a" natal chart we find that, Asc. + :neptune: - :jupiter: = 11* :virgo: 57' 06"...which is the 12th degree of Virgo and to now try to understand this subsequent result the only hope we have is in the Sabian Symbol for VIRGO 12*: [ibid.]

"AFTER THE WEDDING, THE GROOM SNATCHES THE VEIL AWAY FROM HIS BRIDE.

KEYNOTE: The penetrating and unveiling power of the trained mind.

In contrast to the preceding symbol we have now a scene stressing a physical action with psychological and/or spiritual overtones. In ancient cosmologies the male god often appears in three roles as son, husband and father of the woman element of nature. Nature is fulfilled by the human mind and will that overcome her; she resists only better to be subdued by the power that transcends her, and by transcending her gives her a spiritual meaning. The element of 'training' in the symbolic scene comes from the fact that there has been a marriage ritual; thus the sociocultural factor is in the background. The teacher-guru is here the priest who has performed the ritual.

At this second stage the rules are reversed, the masculine element assuming the dynamic positive part in the great play of polarity. The masculine act balances the feminine dream visualization. The Keyword is UNVEILING. There can also be an unveiling of mysteries, long protected by secrecy."

Well if you consider that by the natal chart I have for Yeshu'a [in fact it is the aspect that led me to the time of day that Edgar Cayce gave for the birth] consists of a Pluto/Asc. conj. and that said conjunction bestows upon the native an ability to see the energies of all creation at work in the physical realm as to like having some sort of x-ray vision according to the Astrologers Handbook by Sakoian and Acker but as to which I like to use the simile of 'as like the character, Neo, in the movie the "Matrix", where he could see what was the makeup of the reality/illusion he saw'...then why would Yeshu'a's ability to see through the illusion be considered some sort of "Malignancy"?
Well, yes this ability was apparently growing in faculty for him and the, knowledge, the awareness of his possessing this ability was spreading among the peoples of near and was heading out afar... but really..."Malignancy"?

I have to call attention to Dane Rudhyar's "Keynote" words;
"The penetrating and unveiling power of the trained mind." ...would that be a mind that was schooled entirely by a community that followed the teachings of Melchizedek and for hundreds of years had passed these sacred teachings from generation to generation and in this process isolating themselves from the rest of their brethren as so markedly as to produce a different sect called "The Expectant", or more properly and in Hebrew as "The Essenes"?
The knowledge and teaching of Melchizedek is legendary for it being the knowledge, of that, which is veiled from worldly men.

So, I am pretty confident that the Part identified as a 'Part of Cancer/Malignancy' would be immeasurably more appropriately titled something derived from the analysis of examining the same Part from the Yeshu'a chart... yet one good piece of evidence may be enough to exonerate but is insufficient to establish much beyond that... [although, Phoenix Venus, you know how much faith I do have in the Yeshu'a chart as to be the ultimate litmus test for all matters of questions astrological about natal charts... so much so that I call it "The Template"...both bench mark and rosetta stone, in one.] ...The question being for the present is just what do we call it ..at least temporarily, if not permanently...?

The 'Part of Spiritual Insights and Understandings Derived From Ones Discipleship' ...? ...'Spiritual Acumen'...? hmmm.... "Perspicacity"....!!!

I like that one...

"The Part of Perspicacity"

How about it? We need to do a thread on these two Parts and see what others may be able to contribute...

So then if I were to consider my own result of 09* :aries: 39', i.e. the 10th degree of Aries as, not a Part of Malignancy but rather a 'Part of Perspicacity'
then does the Sabian Symbol for ARIES 10* support this notion?
[Merriam Webster defines Perspicacity as: "of having acute mental vision or discernment"]

[ibid.]
"A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES.

KEYNOTE: Revision of attitude at the beginning of a new cycle of experience.

This phase is the fifth of the second five-fold sequence, and in it we find expressed the capacity to restate the problem inherent in the first phase, i.e. the problem of focusing one's energies upon emotional drives and cultural values which exclude far more than they include. The subsequent stages of development taken together have added considerably to this attitude; as a result, there arises in the consciousness a desire to reformulate at a new level much that had been taken for granted because it indeed originally had been an evolutionary necessity. The very concrete emotion-arousing images of the past can now be reinterpreted as 'symbols' with a wider scope of meaning.

At this fifth stage a new dimension of consciousness is discovered, revealing higher possibilities of experience and mental development. This is a phase of ABSTRACTION and of emotional allegiance. "

...and that is the very degree that the Moons true North Node was in on Dec 22nd, in 2005 the night I was invited to give an hours presentation of the Yeshu'a natal chart on a nationally broadcast radio program, "The Rick Barber Show" [R.I.P. Rick... Rick passed away last June 28th, not long after being diagnosed with and following complications from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, known as Lou Gehrig's disease. He was 67.]...and the 10th degree of Aries , as we know, is the Part of Transformation and also the location of the Part of Liberty, derived from the zero hour USA natal chart.

As I was doing precisely that... i.e. giving new meaning and understanding to the traditional symbols of Astrology and introducing a newly rediscovered set, r.e., the Sabian Symbols, to listeners across the United States and providing multiple examples of supporting evidence as to their veracity through the Yeshu'a chart, my own chart and those of persons that are well recognized publicly and more immediately identifiable.

Is it "Perspicacity", in the literal sense of the word and do I have it in regard to an ability to be a 'Teacher' giving new understandings to... as Rudhyar put it..."images of the past {which} can now be reinterpreted as 'symbols' with a wider scope of meaning... {and unveiling and announcing that} a new dimension of consciousness is discovered, revealing higher possibilities of experience and mental development."?

Well... I certainly do pray that I have given some iota of all of that to at least a few people in these last 9 years and I hope and I pray that others will see the true knowledge and understanding of what I've been "Teaching" inspite of my Part of Naivete being the 11th degree of Libra and being Sabian Symbolized as [ibid.] "A PROFESSOR PEERING OVER HIS GLASSES AT HIS STUDENTS.
KEYNOTE: Problems attending the transmission of knowledge in a special cultural setup.
"

Which does indicate that as for me as to how to be a "Teacher" and as to how to transfer...transmit... my knowledge and understanding [which is so highly abstract in nature] to others is something that is to be regarded as the one thing I haven't the least bit of a "Clue" as to how to do...most especially so as to Occidental culture and of a true 'Science', albeit a noble and ancient science long forgotten, and much corrupted so as to become regarded as nonsense and even worse, by some, as taboo.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Hmm, i'm sure you are right on the money there, my very knowledgeable friend. :happy::w00t::cool:

Uranus was there conjuncting your part when we first met (i knew there was a reason i brought that up :p ) .... and, i'm pretty sure i proclaimed you as a bit of a teacher role for me pretty early into our friendship as you were here teaching about the sabians and i was ready to soak it all up..... and that fits pretty SPOT ON with the premise of the symbol, being about new symbolic and abstract forms of traditional images....

and i very much like that name "perspicacity" as it has a great ring to it... and fits pretty nicely actually to contrast the current reverse title "speculation" as one is about depth of insight and the other is about a surface form of knowing, something guessed at but still needing to be learned.

Woohoo :biggrin:

The symbolism for Yeshua's reverse part for jupiter - neptune has a lot of connections to the one for neptune - jupiter.

Here is Yeshua's part of speculation:

"A RABBI PERFORMING HIS DUTIES.
KEYNOTE: The ability to draw on the power of an ancestral tradition in order to serve and inspire one's fellowmen.
Here we see at work the constructive use of rather rigid yet effectual sociocultural and religious patterns. The energies of the collective Unconscious are channeled through well-defined, age-old forms and formulas. This implies limitations and the possibility of sclerosis or inertia when confronted with new situations, yet there is beauty and wisdom in such a ritualization of behavior and of thinking.
This is the fifth stage of the fortieth five-fold sequence. At this stage the relation of man, the individual, to his community – and beyond it, the universe – is seen in stabilized and effective operation. INHERITED WISDOM can be focused through a person who accepts its limitations. "

... and it does make sense seeing as how He was one who was against "tradition for the sake of it" especially as it applied to the church.....

Around the time of the dawn of christianity, there was a lot of confusion amongst churches about whether new converts had to adapt to the jewish laws....

and that all seems to relate to a lack of "depth-understanding" as it pertains to inherited wisdom from traditions.

piercethevale

I really like, and very much appreciate, your analogy of the Part of Speculation {and I just love the way you also used the Yeshu'a chart as a model to draw from and point to:cool:}... as my mind was stuck, in a sense, as to 'Speculation" being pretty much oriented around and focused on the notion of "Investing $$$"

... We do make a pretty good team as to this endeavor...

Praise the "Powers that be" that brought us to one anothers attention.

Happy Holidays! :biggrin:

Phoenix Venus

Ahh, thanks ptv :)

Yup i sure have a great deal of gratitude to give to those powers that be. :Biggrin:

There was another aspect of that "speculation" part that might fit in with His part... ill bring it up in the other thread

Phoenix Venus

Hey,

So jupiter will be orbitting at an interesting hotspot next june 2014.

Jupiter will be hitting the usa natal part of damage@ 23.01 cancer and part of fatality/tragedy@ 23.38 cancer.. followed by usa natal mercury@ 24.31 cancer.

jupiter has an orbit of... almost 12 years... i though i would dial the clock back twelve years...

...to that *oh so fated* day...

mc was crossing over that area in cancer during the attacks. with transiying upiter conj the usa part of false love...

( And if i remember correctly the symbols mars was in a pretty... explosive degree...)

still working on pulling up the charts of the exact conjunctions.

i have the chart for transiting jupiter conj usa mercury... nothing pops right out so far except mars conj usa saturn...... still have to look more though.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Quote: "mc was crossing over that area in cancer during the attacks. with transiying upiter conj the usa part of false love..."

Wow!

That is so highly significant! The whole ideology thing, in admiration or love, wrapped around something "Phony"!

geeeez's ...:crying:

WE HAVE THE CHAMPION....!

THAT my Star Surfin' amico is the Sabian observation of the year ....!!!

...I give it 5 bombs bursting in air... oe'r the galley... in wide eyed stare!

Last edited:

piercethevale

The way these "HITS" just keep on comin'... I just can't see how, or why, more people aren't getting onboard with this natal chart for the USA ...

I honestly don't...

Phoenix Venus

The way these "HITS" just keep on comin'... I just can't see how, or why, more people aren't getting onboard with this natal chart for the USA ...

I honestly don't...

maybe it would be beneficial to do some sort of expose on the chart.... list out some significant events and go over the relevant astrological indicators....

At the end of the day, everyone has their own reasoning for picking the chart that resonates with them....

...but a thread of proof couldn't hurt...

when it comes to a natal in and of itself, it is open to a lot of room for interpretation...everyone sees something different in their country... and every astrologer sees something different in a chart

hits like that during significant events.... more convincing, imo. its worth a shot, at least...

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Ptv, i'm going to send you an email regarding this. it would take quite a bit of studying and planning to get a consice and convincing thread up but id be willing to do a lot of the work. let me know if you think it would be beneficial. maybe its something we could both silently contemplate and work on until that ura moves from your part of misunderstanding. (I really should start paying more attention to my own activated parts through transit...)