Cheating aspects in natal chart?

Cathy

What are the aspects in a natal chart that might tempt an individual towards cheating.

I've read somewhere that Venus, Mars hard aspects with Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter are the major ones. Do you ll agree with this?

buggiebw

Well infidelity is complicated in each situation.
But yea generally aspects that to do with uranus neptune and mars definitely has something to do with it. Or aspects with ruler of 5th ,8th house i guess?

because generally people cheats for reasons like: fun, money ,power, sex etc

rahu

Banned
What are the aspects in a natal chart that might tempt an individual towards cheating.

I've read somewhere that Venus, Mars hard aspects with Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter are the major ones. Do you ll agree with this?

one of the most common in a males chart is mars square Neptune or hard
aspects to a Neptune/mars conjunction or opposition.
mars Uranus can also show extra affairs but usually is open about these liaison and doesn't usual deceive
about them.
Venus aspects to Neptune and Uranus like the males chart are similar to a females chart aspects.

I don't find Jupiter as much involved with cheating. but as I said ,I distinguish between lying and cheating and being open about other affairs.

if the node is conjunct the hard Neptune/mars aspects then cheating is almost a foregone conclusion.
rahu

Last edited:

Lin

It can't be done (realistically anyway) this way.

First we have to see a chart. Then we can ascertain (maybe) if this person is a serial cheater.
ANYone is capable of cheating. Under the right circumstances.....even someone very much in love and attached to their partner.

So ....really....what you want to know is...."is THIS particular person more likely than NOT to cheat."
LIN