Querent Significator in 10th House

Awaken to Silence

Hello,

How would you read a chart on upcoming relationship interests if the querent's significator was in the 10th house? Would it mean they would meet this person through their career perhaps? Quesited was in the 1st.

Attachments

• strangebrew.jpg
    strangebrew.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 48

tikana

I'd say Yeah and a female will introduce you to someone.. cause Moon conj Venus then directly shoots off to Mars. mars sitting in your 1st despite the fact that he will be into you.. you might not find him that interesting.. *reception is not the best between mars/venus*

Awaken to Silence

I'd say Yeah and a female will introduce you to someone.. cause Moon conj Venus then directly shoots off to Mars. mars sitting in your 1st despite the fact that he will be into you.. you might not find him that interesting.. *reception is not the best between mars/venus*

It's not about me.

But wouldn't the Moon be the querent's co-significator? So I'd just say she has two aspects with him, via both Venus and Moon.

There's no mutual reception at all, so would this mean it probably won't work out? Mars is in domicile but Venus is only in term I believe.

And what of the 10th house?

tikana

Awaken to Silence
ehmmm yes and no.. sometimes Moon represents a person that goes in between.
if the querent is the one who asked the question.. then 1/7 straight out
if you asked for someone ... will so and so meet someone next year, you take whatever house that person represents and use the oppposite house to rule the potential bf.

10th house usually shows timing how soon or late the event will take place.
sometimes Yes it does show where the person would meet someone!

T

tikana

uh huh

so you could be right on the fact that this is the querent meeting the person at the place of work

Marinka

So ... are you asking this question about a 1) friend and she has no knowledge of question 2) or is this a client or 3) is this a friend that has asked you to do the horary?

This would be important because in two of the cases, she is the 1st and in another, she is the 11th (according to my procedures).

Awaken to Silence

So ... are you asking this question about a 1) friend and she has no knowledge of question 2) or is this a client or 3) is this a friend that has asked you to do the horary?

This would be important because in two of the cases, she is the 1st and in another, she is the 11th (according to my procedures).

She is a client.

tikana

i usually use 7.. if you ask "will so and so have a bf"...
if it is "will i have a bf?" and you receive the question then you run at the time when you received and understood the question. It is def 1/7, otherwise it is 7/1.

T

Marinka

She is a client.

Last question - she brought this question to you to have a horary done?

This is to confirm whether she would be a 1st or 7th house. If she is asking the horary of you, then she is 1st. If she is a client of some other service of yours and you are doing a horary for an additional look into this, then she would be the 7th.

Awaken to Silence

Last question - she brought this question to you to have a horary done?

This is to confirm whether she would be a 1st or 7th house. If she is asking the horary of you, then she is 1st. If she is a client of some other service of yours and you are doing a horary for an additional look into this, then she would be the 7th.

Yes, she brought the question to have horary done.