He Cheated - will it work out w/the other woman

Vista

I dated someone who asked me to be in an exclusive relationship. Someone he dated casually before he met me and she disappeared after a few dates came back around. I felt he was not being honest and asked him point blank if he was dating someone else. He says "they are only friends really, nothing happened physically between them, no groping or touching." He's only seen her "3 times in the past month for a drink and a bite." When I asked why he wasn't honest with me he said he didn't know what he wanted to do about her and didnt' want to lose me if he told me about her. I ended things with him because of his deception and pursuing another woman but feel heartbroken. I really thought he was the one....

Question: will it work out for them.?

Hour ruler Venus, same nature as the ASC. I think it would be considered a radical chart.

Not sure if I use the Moon for her as the turned 7th house, the 5th house OR his turned 5th?

-He is Saturn, Retrograde and Via Combusta in the 4th house of endings.

-Either I am Moon in Aries for asking the question or not in the picture at all and the other woman is the Moon, or she is Venus(ruler of turned 5th) or Mars(ruler of the 5th).

Moon ruler of action is mutually approaching Venus in sextile, then the Sun, and finally the last aspect is an opposition to Saturn(him). He is a Gemini Sun natally and I am Aries rising natally, interesting enough.

Saturn is in the fall of the Moon with Sun being in Exaltation and triplicity of the Moon. Neither she or myself(Venus, Moon, or Mars) are in any dignities of Saturn(him).

Interesting, he is in his own Exaltation and Triplicity, yet the Sun is in his fall(plus he's via combusta), he is thinking of only himself, but his own worst enemy since he's rx and via combusta.

It comes down to what person rules what. I really loved this guy and he portrayed himself and a commitment oriented, church going, family man. Incidentally, he's got Transiting Uranus and Pluto squaring and opposing Venus, as well as transiting Neptune conjunct Mars and square his Moon. I have transiting Neptune squaring my natal Venus. The planets don't lie!! Anyone? This has been very painful for me.....Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_176_will_it_work_out_w_this_other_woman_55855_46200.jpg
    astro_2gw_176_will_it_work_out_w_this_other_woman_55855_46200.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

virgo18

I'll say you are the Moon in Aries, cause you are asking because of something that is or was related with you ate some point.

The other woman must be Venus?

I say it won't work between them... She is running away from him Rx, for some reason.

This is what I see... The chart confuses me somewhat.

Vista

Usually retrograde is a return to a previous situation. In this case, it seems both her represented by Venus rx and Saturn Rx, that would make sense she's from his past. Now, to me it seemsa he's chasing her because she's moving faster, BUT for the fact the Moon is applying to a sextile to Venus. I don't think I have anything to do with this chart....also, Sun, natural ruler of men is there by her but she is moving away from the Sun as well. Not sure what to think. Thank very much for the replies!!!

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the 3 testaments method:

1) Walis Magic 8 Ball:
-he = 1st house; the other person, and also the relationship, = 7th house which is therefore the quesited
-7th house = Capricorn = Saturn = a "no" answer according to the 8 Ball

2) Simple Lunar Divination
-ascendant = a straight sign = -1
-Moon's last conjunction was with the North Node = -1
-Moon's next conjunction will be with Jupiter = +2
-Moon's next house is succedent = 0
-Moon flows away from the Lot of Marriage (= to long term relationships) which falls @ 4 Pisces = -1
-Moon's next sign is a crooked one = +1

Positive = +3
Negative = -3
Net = 0
So, result here is "maybe"

Primary Ankara horary:
-he = defactor querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-she = 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-Lot of Marriage (= any long term love relationship) falls @ 4 Pisces
-Moon flows away from Saturn and moves toward opposition to Saturn = - testimony
-both Moon and Saturn (the latter by retrograde motion) flow away from the Lot of Marriage = - testimony
-Lot of Marriage posits HIS 8th house = - testimony
-LOM significator Jupiter has just entered:
a) HIS 12th house of disappoitnment
b) Jupiter's sign of detriment, Gemini
c) Jupiter moves toward conjunction with the SN there in the 12th house
...all of which = - testimony

Answer by Primary Ankara horary = NO

Three Testaments Result:
-Magic 8 Ball = no
-Simple Lunar Divination = maybe
-Primary Ankara horary = no

Two negatives, one maybe, net result (answer) is NO

Vista

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the 3 testaments method:

1) Walis Magic 8 Ball:
-he = 1st house; the other person, and also the relationship, = 7th house which is therefore the quesited
-7th house = Capricorn = Saturn = a "no" answer according to the 8 Ball

2) Simple Lunar Divination
-ascendant = a straight sign = -1
-Moon's last conjunction was with the North Node = -1
-Moon's next conjunction will be with Jupiter = +2
-Moon's next house is succedent = 0
-Moon flows away from the Lot of Marriage (= to long term relationships) which falls @ 4 Pisces = -1
-Moon's next sign is a crooked one = +1

Positive = +3
Negative = -3
Net = 0
So, result here is "maybe"

Primary Ankara horary:
-he = defactor querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-she = 7th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-Lot of Marriage (= any long term love relationship) falls @ 4 Pisces
-Moon flows away from Saturn and moves toward opposition to Saturn = - testimony
-both Moon and Saturn (the latter by retrograde motion) flow away from the Lot of Marriage = - testimony
-Lot of Marriage posits HIS 8th house = - testimony
-LOM significator Jupiter has just entered:
a) HIS 12th house of disappoitnment
b) Jupiter's sign of detriment, Gemini
c) Jupiter moves toward conjunction with the SN there in the 12th house
...all of which = - testimony

Answer by Primary Ankara horary = NO

Three Testaments Result:
-Magic 8 Ball = no
-Simple Lunar Divination = maybe
-Primary Ankara horary = no

Two negatives, one maybe, net result (answer) is NO

Thank you for the detailed response!!

Could this still mean a significant relationship even if it doesn't end up in marriage? I mean is there an ability to determine this?
Also, I would not be considered in this chart at all then even if I asked the question?

Again, thank you so much for all the thought you put into this reading!

Last edited:

dr. farr

Use of the Lot of Marriage can be connected simply with a long term (love/romance) relationship and does NOT necessarily mean actual marriage.
(Note: from the tenor of the horary delineation, I doubt if this will turn into a long term relationship between them)

Yes, you have entirely excluded yourself from this question, so defacto he is the "querent" since he is the subject matter of the question (primary subject, the other woman secondary subject) AND ALSO there was nothing in your question connecting you to the matter (for example, if you had asked, "will my EX and the other woman etcetcetc", then you WOULD have been connected with the wording of the question and signifying houses would have been different-you would then have been the 1st house; these "rules" of significators, are from the oldtime Ottoman ("Ankara") horary methodology I learned back in the 1970's)

Vista

Use of the Lot of Marriage can be connected simply with a long term (love/romance) relationship and does NOT necessarily mean actual marriage.
(Note: from the tenor of the horary delineation, I doubt if this will turn into a long term relationship between them)

Yes, you have entirely excluded yourself from this question, so defacto he is the "querent" since he is the subject matter of the question (primary subject, the other woman secondary subject) AND ALSO there was nothing in your question connecting you to the matter (for example, if you had asked, "will my EX and the other woman etcetcetc", then you WOULD have been connected with the wording of the question and signifying houses would have been different-you would then have been the 1st house; these "rules" of significators, are from the oldtime Ottoman ("Ankara") horary methodology I learned back in the 1970's)

Ok, again, thank you for your help. This is very informative both from a personal and astrological learning standpoint. Is there the ability to see who will leave who or who likes who more? Perhaps this would be another horary? Jupiter is in his house of disappointment; him?

Gemini Rising

Hi.

The question is about the man you dated so he is 7th house Ruler (Saturn). The other woman is the Ascendant Ruler (Moon). You don't have a significator in this chart because you were not included in your question! I wouldn't use the 5th to represent someone I am interested in.
I believe all this confusion has been created by modern astrologers....First and most important thing in horary (this is only my opinion of course) is to assign correct significators.

dr. farr

Following GeminiRising's significator indications:
-he = Saturn
-she = Moon
Moon flows away from Saturn and moves toward opposition to Saturn = - testimony
Moon flows away from the Lot of Marriage (4 Pisces) and Saturn retrogrades away from the Lot as well = - testimony

Change-up of significators (actually reversal of the significators) still yields the same - indications...

Gemini Rising

Following GeminiRising's significator indications:
-he = Saturn
-she = Moon
Moon flows away from Saturn and moves toward opposition to Saturn = - testimony
Moon flows away from the Lot of Marriage (4 Pisces) and Saturn retrogrades away from the Lot as well = - testimony

Change-up of significators (actually reversal of the significators) still yields the same - indications...

Hi Dr. Farr :happy:
I focused on significators only, but couldn't help but notice that Moon conjuncts Uranus. The only reason I am saying this is I can recall Barbara Watters in Horary Astrology and the Judgement of Events saying that Via Combusta Moon and Moon conjunct Uranus have a similar effect i.e. a sudden turn of events...

dr. farr

Good point!
I usually don't use the outers in horary-not because of any objection to them , just that I usually find I don't need them for delineation-however, sometimes I do use them, a recent example being my delineation of Neptune Rising's horary about her knee problems in the Medical Horary forum (entitled "Is this permanent or will it get better?")

Gemini Rising

Good point!
I usually don't use the outers in horary-not because of any objection to them , just that I usually find I don't need them for delineation-however, sometimes I do use them, a recent example being my delineation of Neptune Rising's horary about her knee problems in the Medical Horary forum (entitled "Is this permanent or will it get better?")

I mainly pay attention to the seven planets too. Sometimes though outer planets can give helpful info too especially in conjunction to main significators.
Let's see how it works in this chart....

Vista

Hi Dr. Farr :happy:
I focused on significators only, but couldn't help but notice that Moon conjuncts Uranus. The only reason I am saying this is I can recall Barbara Watters in Horary Astrology and the Judgement of Events saying that Via Combusta Moon and Moon conjunct Uranus have a similar effect i.e. a sudden turn of events...

Thank you for your responses. Dr Farr was kind enough to email me his techniques to learn from. When you say Barbara says a "sudden turn of events," is that typically a negative turn of events? I know Via Combusta is not good, Saturn his ruler while not only retrograde is Via Combusta being in 23 degrees of Libra, the Moon as you say applies to Uranus by conjunction. Does she use the outer planets conjunct the angels as well?

This makes me feel a little better, not that i necessarily want to see him unhappy but this situation has made me extremely upset. Thank you again!

virgo18

Dear Vista

Sorry that I didn't continue answering this.

I am still learning horary, and I didn't knew how to answer a question made by someone who doesn't has to do with the question.

rafaella

I would take her to be Venus. Saturn has strong interest in Venus and there is actually a mutual reception between them. He has stronger feelings for her though (Frawley method).

If you recall, Venus was very close to trining Saturn at 23 degree Gemeni sometime last month, but it never made the trine and went backwards, it will complete the trine to Saturn in late July/1st Aug. This shows the developments between the two, she disappeared like Venus going backwards but will come back and solidify what was started.

I hope you can move forward and put this behind...

Best wishes!

Gemini Rising

Thank you for your responses. Dr Farr was kind enough to email me his techniques to learn from. When you say Barbara says a "sudden turn of events," is that typically a negative turn of events? I know Via Combusta is not good, Saturn his ruler while not only retrograde is Via Combusta being in 23 degrees of Libra, the Moon as you say applies to Uranus by conjunction. Does she use the outer planets conjunct the angels as well?

This makes me feel a little better, not that i necessarily want to see him unhappy but this situation has made me extremely upset. Thank you again!

Hi Vista, I know how you feel...
Yes, usually this conjunction is a negative turn of events as per Mrs. Watters. Actually in the chapter about strictures against judgement she mentions Moon in Via Combusta saying that it is has a similar effect to Moon conjunct Uranus. I will pm you the rest later on today.