Florida Nightclub shooting Sunday 6/12/2016

Cap

What degree is scheat in aries?

I watched an interview yesterday wherein the surgeon said most of the wounds were critical due to the shooter aiming for the chest, abdomen, and extremities. So him being a "professional" or quite skilled in target shooting definitely sounds right.

Is every planet powerless or ineffective in relation to being conjunct the sun? Or is it just because it's a inner planet like venus?

Scheat is at 29 PIS 36 right now according to my software. In horary and event charts fixed stars are less significant, usually only to 'fill in the details' or to add to overall meaning or symbolism of the chart.

http://astrologyking.com/scheat-star/

Mars in Scorpio is in his domicile, at his best (Mars = Soldier, Warrior)

Combustion

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/combust.html

ashriia

Everyone in our country USA should be trained in combat
Krav Maga, Martial Arts or Knife/Gun skill.

Do not underestimate the patriots of this country - we are all in training everyday - doing our jobs, our jives our raison d'etre and practicing our defense techniques against such invaders.

What invaders? He was an american citizen. and like you wish for, highly trained in combat. And he went on a killing rampage. So seems we just would have more mass killings, and more innocent lives being caught in crossfires since everyone would be armed. sounds like fun. living in a warzone. Violence begets violence, learning how to kill is not the answer.

Kitchy

Banned
What invaders? He was an american citizen. and like you wish for, highly trained in combat. And he went on a killing rampage. So seems we just would have more mass killings, and more innocent lives being caught in crossfires since everyone would be armed. sounds like fun. living in a warzone. Violence begets violence, learning how to kill is not the answer.

The Ones who come to this country born of hate and willing to die for it. Those invaders, Ashriiia. Who wants outside trash when you can inside beauty?

Have this conversation with a friend whom you invited to your home and trashed it and blamed it on you....

Peace is dead. War is alive. Obama made sure of that.

ashriia

The Ones who come to this country born of hate and willing to die for it. Those invaders, Ashriiia. Who wants outside trash when you can inside beauty?

He didn't "come to this country" he was an american citizen born in New York,NY.

So anyone that is muslim is an invader by your logic, regardless of being american born?
Freedom of religion is a 1st amendment right in this country also.

Kitchy

Banned
sure he did - at his father's prompting by birthing him here with no intent on loving the United States nor giving up his Islamic National Position - Maybe google back beyond the year this mateen was born - 30 is years ago - google back to 72 - Munich - Google to Antebbe - Google Scotland flight 103, WTC I, WTC II and continue forward.

i didn't know this thread had an agenda other than the horror of people of hating on U.S. and us letting them in to do it.

Now I know it does -

carry on!

ashriia

i didn't know this thread had an agenda other than the horror of people of hating on U.S. and us letting them in to do it.

This thread was/is about the astrological motives behind a tragic event and the native who carried it out. Trying to make sense of it astrologically.

There is no agenda.

I am sure most here are open to different opinions/beliefs being voiced in a civil way and logical way, even if they disagree personally. But racism is where a line needs to be drawn. Its also against forum rules.

unique_astrology

Some recent posts are devoid of astrological content and might better be suited for the Chat thread.

Killing chart MC at 269°37'. Seddique's progressed Sun-Neptune midpoint near 269°29' (exact Sun location not known but probably within 1/2 of a degree) was on the murder chart MC and the 2 were part of progressed Saturn-Neptune midpoint at 263°57' on his progressed Sun near 263°28'.

The total lunar eclipse on September 27, 2015 had an MC at 327°48' in Orlando. Seddique's natal Mars at 326°37' was on it. His natal Saturn setting at 326°59 was on the Desc.

Relocating the killing chart to the geographic center of the contiguous 48 states yields an MC at 252°27'. Seddique's natal progressed Saturn at 252°23' was there, squaring his progressed natal Mars in longitude (Saturn at 13°35' Sagittarius, Mars at 13°49' Pisces).

Located to the nation's geographic center for the 50 states the killing chart's MC is at 247°08'. Seddique's natal Saturn was less than 2° from the MC, his natal Mars within 2°of the Asc, both measured in right ascension.

The chart for the 114th Congress located to Orlando and progressed to 2 am, June 12 has an IC at 286°36'. The 114th Congress natal Sun-Pluto midpoint at 285°54 and progressed midpoint at 286°43' were on it. The finger of blame ties the body's role to this horror (weak gun legislation pertaining to automatic firearms).

Last edited:

ashriia

The total lunar eclipse on September 27, 2015 had an MC at 327°48' in Orlando. Seddique's natal Mars at 326°37' was on it. His natal Saturn setting at 326°59 was on the Desc.

Hi unique_astrology.

As always impressive delineation, I'll have to go over it a few more times as your techniques are so advanced.

Did you use a Tri-wheel with these charts - event - natal and progressed natal? Do you use solar fire for your delineations?

What has been your observation with eclipse events to manifest, in relation to time? Since this would have been over 6 months, which is what I learned was the standard time frame, but seems like that needs correction.

unique_astrology

Hi Ashriia,

I generally use bi-wheels, rarely tri-wheels, then combine findings in annotations on the chart or in postings.

I use Solar Fire to do the charts. The interpretations are mine or from other published astrologers I have read; usually Cyril Fagan or Donald Bradley. (NOTE: Even what I call mine are based on prior work of other astrologers that I trust because of the material holding up in repeated applications). Some of the charting techniques though are uniquely mine.

I arbitrarily chose to compare eclipse charts from the 1 year preceding an event, comparing the event, perpetrator, and a victim's chart to each of them, always seeking a connection to the angles of any chart as there seems to be multiple connections by planets and/or midpoints to involved chart angles.

Attachments

• b-OK PN.gif
    b-OK PN.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 30
  • c-NM Sib JD SMS.gif
    c-NM Sib JD SMS.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

unique_astrology

Relocating the killing chart to the geographic center of the contiguous 48 states yields an MC at 252°27'. Seddique's natal progressed Saturn at 252°23' was there, squaring his progressed natal Mars in longitude (Saturn at 13°35' Sagittarius, Mars at 13°49' Pisces).

Located to the nation's geographic center for the 50 states the killing chart's MC is at 247°08'. Seddique's natal Saturn was less than 2° from the MC, his natal Mars within 2°of the Asc, both measured in right ascension.

I must explain why I locate charts to the geographic centers (within minutes of arc in reality) of the nation.

The reason is because of the results of a study I did years ago using charts of historical figures and events to see how they might have affected the national psyche or possibly been perceived by the public. Like with other techniques, I was not satisfied 100% of the time but was in agreement most of the time with connections of points in those charts to the angles of the charts.

Somewhat of a surprise to me is that the location of the charts to the center of the “48” scored better than when located to the center of the “50” as reiterated in this case where the aspects from Seddique’s progressed Mars and Saturn to the angles of the event chart relocated to the geographic center of the “48” are, for all intents and purposes, exact whereas his natal Mars and Saturn are only within 2° of the event relocated to the “50” center.

Last edited:

theV

Omar Mateen the shooter in his natal chart had some aspects of violence and disturbance.

He had Mars conjunct Pluto and Opposite Sedna, an obvious aspect of violent temper. Mars conjunct Pluto is already about taboos involving sexuality, masculinity, intensified anger adds to it Sedna that represents revenge, complex emotions, hatred, anger, Mars is paired up with Pluto Volcanos and Sedna Tsunami.

Sun Opposite the Moon already conflicted personality, unbalanced. Adds to it the square from Mars. This means conflict or differences between the parents joined with hostile, aggressive environment.

Then we have Mars/Venus that is aggressive sexual/social character paired up with Pluto/Sedna hints to sexual perversion, domination, shaming one's sexuality.

the antiscia/natal chart, no birth time

picture.php