Feel lost and stuck

virghoe

I'm going through a major identity crisis and feel very lost and confused.

I've always been a late bloomer and feel frustrated that at my age I still don't "know" myself. I've always had a very poor sense of self and self esteem issues and only recently started to have a social life (I think jupiter went through my 11th house last year), which reduced my shyness/social anxiety but I now feel stuck and don't know which direction should my life take. I just don't know who I am and it makes me feel invisible, lonely and depressed.

I would like some help to understand my chart to overcome these struggles! any additional insight is appreciated! :smile:

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-9-9-1996_17-10.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-9-9-1996_17-10.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 32

ashriia

Saturn recently entered aquarius at the end of march. Not surprised you are feeling isolated or a bit lost. When saturn transits the ascendant there are usually significant changes made-- long lasting also. Just take it one day at a time to figure yourself out. And also don't compare yourself to others in deciding what you want for yourself. Youre going at the pace that is meant for you. I see the 7th house focus and the oppositions to the ruler of your chart, so there may be comparing yourself to others going on. And that will only make you feel lost. So do what is best for you.

sworm09

I'm going through a major identity crisis and feel very lost and confused.

I've always been a late bloomer and feel frustrated that at my age I still don't "know" myself. I've always had a very poor sense of self and self esteem issues and only recently started to have a social life (I think jupiter went through my 11th house last year), which reduced my shyness/social anxiety but I now feel stuck and don't know which direction should my life take. I just don't know who I am and it makes me feel invisible, lonely and depressed.

I would like some help to understand my chart to overcome these struggles! any additional insight is appreciated! :smile:

When I read this I already got the impression that Saturn was somehow involved. Lo and behold he is. You have Aquarius rising with Asc ruler Saturn in Fall in Aries. Saturn is in his Western phase and is sinking. Being in Fall is compared to being ignored and unheard and Saturn also generally represents those things.

Mercury is dominated by that Saturn, being in Saturn's exaltation and triplicity while also opposing him. Mercury is also rising behind the Sun. This can result in stifled communication.

Fixed angles give the ability to handle a lot of suffering while Mercury and Saturn in moveable signs make you desirous of activity and mingling with people, however because of Saturn that's difficult and you'll face roadblocks until later in your life. Late bloomer is a good way of putting it. Any time it comes to Saturn, "feeling stuck" is also a good way of putting it.

Advice? Stick with it! You want to mingle with others and find it difficult, but you have a decent amount of endurance to handle it in order to make progress. Take it slow and steady and as hard is it may sound, don't compare yourself to others.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps reflections, share feedbacks how true-helpful,

acq asc, mystic, uncertain, reformist'
asc lord sat with separative SNode ketu over aries 2nd,
aptitude for mechanics, gas cutting, fabrication, social work;
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery head-brain-throat-teeth etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home tues mornings;

Sat-rahu opp/mer-rahu libra rise-fall in life,
toxic health issues kidneys-skin-depression etc;
prayers for ancestors, fast on No-moon evenings;