Am I going to be wrongfully arrested again? Lose my sons? Lose my job?

Renee35

Predictive astrology~Will I be framed and wrongfully arrested and or lose my sons???

Some of you may of seen my chart in the read my chart section,
I have been being threatened that I was going to go to jail, lose my job, lose my sons, since May of this year. Everything threatened has happened (attempted but floundered thus far). The only exception being no one has tried to murder me, which was also threatened.

I will reply to what you see, here is my chart using the whole house system and below it is placidius, I am concerned because the aspects arriving and long term transits arriving in my chart are daunting, to say the least.

And, I'm not making this up, I have filed 4 reports with the FBI in the last 6 weeks.

People who I know are trying to destroy me:
Convicted Stalker/Fathers Children/was convicted after attempting to frame me and kidnapping our sons with his parents (millionaires) help in 2011 - got the kids back 21 hours later and he went to jail, his parents didn't.
Ex-sexual-partner, and former attorney - used to call himself the Piper and the Master Manipulator - blames me for his wife leaving him, told me last that I would "pay until I had the loss of a marriage, it's non-negotiable".
The lawyer is brilliant, the criminal is ... a very succesful criminal, over 100 arrest in 8 states, and still thriving with no felonies.

I want the truth - I am concerned because of my transits that are coming up in the short and long term (November to April) and my eldest autistic sons transits, and the fact that my stalker seems to be getting everything he desires starting in December and lasting nearly all year.

Whole house natal:
astro_2gw_self_hw.61041.2164.gif

And next is placidius, thank you again!!!
astro_2gw_self_hp.61603.41952.gif

And for the record, I am not a criminal and I am the best parent, I am afraid however, because I know that astrology is right and I am concerned about: wrongful arrest, losing my sons, and losing my job!!!!
All between next month and the start of summer.
Hope you're having a wonderful day yourself and I can thank you with a free tarot reading (I'm a tarot reader).
I'm unsure if this should be here or in the read my chart, but I'm asking about transit to my chart in the 7 months ahead??

Renee35

Some of you may of seen my chart in the read my chart section,
I have been being threatened that I was going to go to jail, lose my job, lose my sons, since May of this year. Everything threatened has happened (attempted but floundered thus far). The only exception being no one has tried to murder me, which was also threatened.

I will reply to what you see, here is my chart using the whole house system and below it is placidius, I am concerned because the aspects arriving and long term transits arriving in my chart are daunting, to say the least.

And, I'm not making this up, I have filed 4 reports with the FBI in the last 6 weeks.

People who I know are trying to destroy me:
Convicted Stalker/Fathers Children/was convicted after attempting to frame me and kidnapping our sons with his parents (millionaires) help in 2011 - got the kids back 21 hours later and he went to jail, his parents didn't.
Ex-sexual-partner, and former attorney - used to call himself the Piper and the Master Manipulator - blames me for his wife leaving him, told me last that I would "pay until I had the loss of a marriage, it's non-negotiable".
The lawyer is brilliant, the criminal is ... a very succesful criminal, over 100 arrest in 8 states, and still thriving with no felonies.

I want the truth - I am concerned because of my transits that are coming up in the short and long term (November to April) and my eldest autistic sons transits, and the fact that my stalker seems to be getting everything he desires starting in December and lasting nearly all year.

Whole house natal:
astro_2gw_self_hw.61041.2164.gif

And next is placidius, thank you again!!!
astro_2gw_self_hp.61603.41952.gif

And for the record, I am not a criminal and I am the best parent, I am afraid however, because I know that astrology is right and I am concerned about: wrongful arrest, losing my sons, and losing my job!!!!
All between next month and the start of summer.
Hope you're having a wonderful day yourself and I can thank you with a free tarot reading (I'm a tarot reader).
I'm unsure if this should be here or in the read my chart, but I'm asking about transit to my chart in the 7 months ahead??

Renee35

Re: Predictive astrology~Will I be framed and wrongfully arrested and or lose my sons

Here's the stalkers chart, via placidius:
astro_2gw_dv_hp.62372.6727.gif

GoldenLion12

With North Node Taurus/South Node Scorpio landing in his seventh house or relationship and Scorpio 1st House, this may have to do with past life karma. And as you see he has Neptune in Sagittarius (Illusion, Fiction, Fantasy) (Where you're loaded with Sagittarius) And being Saturn in Sagittarius the last year, I would say Uranus (Wounding) Sagittarius, and this seems to be Karmic related, if you believe in reincarnation or evolutionary astrology, evolving your soul.

With Pisces Ascendant and Virgo Moon, this would be you learning not to play the Martyr anymore, and standing up for yourself and taking your personal power back from (Scorpio's) who happen to be in your ninth house and teachers along with Sagittarius.

While this may be very difficult for you, you may have to learn to set personal boundaries, stand your ground, find appropriate resources to help you legally, decipher what is healthy relationship versus bad ones.

Pisces can want to escape from the emotional mental pain, so not a good idea to ever escape into alcoholism, drugs, or forms of entertainment that can risk or jeopardize your status in front of a judge or law professionals.

You may have to learn to regulate your emotions, thoughts, feelings, and not react to the situation, blow up, show anger, hostility, frustration when they rattle your cage in front of authorities. Every time you over react in emotion, they'll use it against you. So, start meditating, grounding yourself, read up in emotional intelligence, and learning to discipline your thoughts, emotions, feelings. Start walking, doing your inner work, expressing things away from the situation, vent your emotions in appropriate place in private.

You may need someone to mentor you, therapy, or teacher of some sort so you're grounded in the situation. Try not live in the fear, anxiety, frustration. This is how Scorpio's get you, with psychology, strategy, and the more you're mind is strong, neutral, and you don't react, they can't win as much as if you allow your emotions all over the place.

Self-worth, self-confidence, and believing in yourself. Stop with the inner negative critic, don't allow them to project the (False Image), Show your authentic true self. And while this may be difficult, the more you do it, people will see the truth, regardless what others say or do.

You have to take control over the situation, and do what is in your power and control. Forget fighting them anywhere outside of an attorney. Don't have conversations with them unless you absolutely have too. Don't give them information, an attorney can do so.

You have to protect yourself. Be your own advocate, and stand up for yourself, and if that means researching answers, legal attorney's, or whatever, don't leave in someone else's hands.

Saturn in Sagittarius transit is almost finished, so I would imagine when transits change, things may change in different ways, but you have to do your part like I stated and stay in control.

With Virgo Mercury vs. Virgo Moon, there can be a lot of perfectionism going on in this situation, and so even if you want to saying things, it's not a good idea to react out of anger and emotion, because it will get you in trouble. As I stated, go walk it off, write, paint, dance, play raquet ball, basket ball, or get your aggression out in positive way instead of destructive way in front of the situation.

Use the Police if they harass you. Write everything down with events in a journal, conversations, events, time, place. Keep a record. Take pictures, copy texts, but don't respond in anger like I stated, because you can give it to your lawyer.

You just have to be smart.

unique_astrology

Re: Predictive astrology~Will I be framed and wrongfully arrested and or lose my sons

The charts you posted have expired. The one posted in another thread is wrong for the data you posted. It shows the Sun at the IC (near a midnight time of day). I have attached that data and the chart.

I have also attached the correct chart for the data you gave (birth time at 12:54 pm [near 1 pm]. Notice the Sun's position near the 1 pm on a clock face. The Sun's position in a chart must match the time of birth. If born at sunrise it would be on the Asc, if at sunset it would be on the Desc and so on.

Please make sure you are providing the right time of day for your birth.

I am also attaching the correct chart for the positions given in the chart you identify as being yours. It is a chart for 0 hrs (midnight) January 1st, 2000, Sakumono in Accra, Ghana. The location is not exact but it is very, very, near.

Attachments

• 2017-10-14_173333.gif
    2017-10-14_173333.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Renee35.jpg
    Renee35.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Chart For Data.jpg
    Chart For Data.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 15

Renee35

Thank you for your reply, GoldenLion, You ought to volunteer to fill the guru role for me. Lol, joking, but there's always some truth in a joke. I appreciate your positive suggestions, I will use them. I was more interested in hearing what other people's (including your own) thoughts were on the upcoming transits and what could/may/likely will go wrong for me.

Sorry to all that the charts "expired" - not sure why that is. My replies are in red, beautiful Lion.

Thank you for your words of wisdom again :).

With North Node Taurus/South Node Scorpio landing in his seventh house or relationship and Scorpio 1st House, this may have to do with past life karma. And as you see he has Neptune in Sagittarius (Illusion, Fiction, Fantasy) (Where you're loaded with Sagittarius) And being Saturn in Sagittarius the last year, I would say Uranus (Wounding) Sagittarius, and this seems to be Karmic related, if you believe in reincarnation or evolutionary astrology, evolving your soul.

I would so understand that if he hadn't put me thru the ringer so many times before. I have done bad things in my lifetime, but never since I had children and I swear I've been paying for those things via karma since before I did them and or after. I do believe in reincarnation, it's my understanding I'm on my 9th life and I have 3 more left to go before ascension or the rapture, whatever comes 1st.
With Pisces Ascendant and Virgo Moon, this would be you learning not to play the Martyr anymore, and standing up for yourself and taking your personal power back from (Scorpio's) who happen to be in your ninth house and teachers along with Sagittarius.
Yes. I have come to the conclusion many times over the last couple of years and particularly the last couple of days that I am the only 1 that I can count on and or trust.
While this may be very difficult for you, you may have to learn to set personal boundaries, stand your ground, find appropriate resources to help you legally, decipher what is healthy relationship versus bad ones.
I feel like that's right and that I am constantly attracting very mean or would it be capricious, types.
Pisces can want to escape from the emotional mental pain, so not a good idea to ever escape into alcoholism, drugs, or forms of entertainment that can risk or jeopardize your status in front of a judge or law professionals.
Good to know, I don't drink often at all but I do smoke the wacky tabbacy and cigars.
You may have to learn to regulate your emotions, thoughts, feelings, and not react to the situation, blow up, show anger, hostility, frustration when they rattle your cage in front of authorities. Every time you over react in emotion, they'll use it against you. So, start meditating, grounding yourself, read up in emotional intelligence, and learning to discipline your thoughts, emotions, feelings. Start walking, doing your inner work, expressing things away from the situation, vent your emotions in appropriate place in private.
I have and I thank you and you're right (no shock).
You may need someone to mentor you, therapy, or teacher of some sort so you're grounded in the situation. Try not live in the fear, anxiety, frustration. This is how Scorpio's get you, with psychology, strategy, and the more you're mind is strong, neutral, and you don't react, they can't win as much as if you allow your emotions all over the place.
Volunteering for this spot? Lol, I have Eros in Scorpio, Psyche in Gemini, I feel that Scorpio's are magnetic to me (as in they come to me and then never let go and try to "get me").
Self-worth, self-confidence, and believing in yourself. Stop with the inner negative critic, don't allow them to project the (False Image), Show your authentic true self. And while this may be difficult, the more you do it, people will see the truth, regardless what others say or do.
I know I'm not a model, they all insult my looks, which I never quite understood because none of them are models either. I love the brain and being of a person, but I love fractured persons, I think this is because I don't believe other people know just how... "bad" they are. So my life should be a gift. That being said they do insult me on the regular and 1 even has his friends help, literal slander, it is what it is.
You have to take control over the situation, and do what is in your power and control. Forget fighting them anywhere outside of an attorney. Don't have conversations with them unless you absolutely have too. Don't give them information, an attorney can do so.
I've had to block multiple users at work because they are them (clients get to contact me w/out me knowing who they are do to the platform I work off of, my business has taken a big hit - profit wise).
You have to protect yourself. Be your own advocate, and stand up for yourself, and if that means researching answers, legal attorney's, or whatever, don't leave in someone else's hands.
This I've learned much in the last couple of years, thanks to Saturn, now he's about to creep into my 2nd house, 11th house, and 5th house - paired w/the other transits this is where the fear for my children and my job come in!!!
Saturn in Sagittarius transit is almost finished, so I would imagine when transits change, things may change in different ways, but you have to do your part like I stated and stay in control.

With Virgo Mercury vs. Virgo Moon, there can be a lot of perfectionism going on in this situation, and so even if you want to saying things, it's not a good idea to react out of anger and emotion, because it will get you in trouble. As I stated, go walk it off, write, paint, dance, play raquet ball, basket ball, or get your aggression out in positive way instead of destructive way in front of the situation.
You suggested this and I begann it and you're absolutely right about my mouth (reaction) - I don't ever get violent. But, I do shoot verbal arrows which makes me appear crazy, their MO.
Use the Police if they harass you. Write everything down with events in a journal, conversations, events, time, place. Keep a record. Take pictures, copy texts, but don't respond in anger like I stated, because you can give it to your lawyer.
Here's the kicker and the most unbelievable part of the tale, at least 1 of the detectives I've spoken to is friends with and has been helping the Piper (lawyer/ex with the threat to make me pay the loss of a marriage..i.e. lose my babies) harass and threaten me via my work (yes, I blocked him). And, I actually suspect it's 2 of them in the police department, funny thing is I LOVE the police and always have...So, I've reported to the FBI instead, 4 times in the last month.
You just have to be smart.
Easier said than done...surely.
I love ya lady, thank you so much!!!
:smile:

Renee35

Thank you Sir, it wasn't the wrong time - 1 was placidius the other was the whole house system. Do you have any insight into my numerous questions? I'd love a male's thoughts!! Hope you're well, thank you!!!!

The charts you posted have expired. The one posted in another thread is wrong for the data you posted. It shows the Sun at the IC (near a midnight time of day). I have attached that data and the chart.

I have also attached the correct chart for the data you gave (birth time at 12:54 pm [near 1 pm]. Notice the Sun's position near the 1 pm on a clock face. The Sun's position in a chart must match the time of birth. If born at sunrise it would be on the Asc, if at sunset it would be on the Desc and so on.

Please make sure you are providing the right time of day for your birth.

I am also attaching the correct chart for the positions given in the chart you identify as being yours. It is a chart for 0 hrs (midnight) January 1st, 2000, Sakumono in Accra, Ghana. The location is not exact but it is very, very, near.

unique_astrology

I am not referring to the charts that I cannot see. I am posting about the chart with the data in the center both (data and chart) of which you posted saying it was your chart with a supposed birth date of December 4th but the chart having the Sun in Capricorn. That chart is for 0 hours, January 1st, 2000, in Sakumono, Accra, Ghana.

Original chart post: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=828993&postcount=3

Attachments

• Please help, I am so afraid!!! - Astrologers' Community.jpg
    Please help, I am so afraid!!! - Astrologers' Community.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Chart For Data.jpg
    Chart For Data.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 15

Renee35

I am not referring to the charts that I cannot see. I am posting about the chart with the data in the center both (data and chart) of which you posted saying it was your chart with a supposed birth date of December 4th but the chart having the Sun in Capricorn. That chart is for 0 hours, January 1st, 2000, in Sakumono, Accra, Ghana.

Original chart post: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=828993&postcount=3

Strange, I have no idea whose chart that is nor did I post it (knowingly), I've never used any software that looks like that in fact. Very strange, that explains why I had no idea what you were talking about. One of the FBI reports I've had to make is about the fact that my laptop is hacked into and has been since May, I had OS wiped off of 4 laptops total, remotely and when I run netstat -ano - bam - 10 different IP's logged onto my laptop. That might explain it if you indeed saw this on a post I made and not someone else, because on prior threads other people wanted to make their own chart for me.