Heres a Tricky Question!!!

Problem Statement : Marriage not getting fixed

Background : We have consulted many astrologers till date but no one has told us that marriage is not in the cards.But then am not sure why am i facing these problems.

Question : Does my horoscope show any concrete signs that marriage is in my cards? Any prominant signs like child birth etc.?

Reason behind asking this Question : I wish to go for higher studies(MBA). If marriage is not in the cards, i feel there is no point in wasting time & getting frustrated.
Rather i should channelize my energies into learning (higher education) or some other activities.

Attachments

• my_vedic-chart-pdf.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 40
  • astro_2at_01_puja_hw_68977_17345.jpg
    astro_2at_01_puja_hw_68977_17345.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 24

selfless

Banned
do not need ur chrt....u may give ur DATE OF BIRTH, TIME OF BIRTH, PLACE OF BIRTH, WHICH DAY U WERE BORN(SUNDAY/MONDAY etc)
u can ask ur question after that
Problem Statement : Marriage not getting fixed

Background : We have consulted many astrologers till date but no one has told us that marriage is not in the cards.But then am not sure why am i facing these problems.

Question : Does my horoscope show any concrete signs that marriage is in my cards? Any prominant signs like child birth etc.?

Reason behind asking this Question : I wish to go for higher studies(MBA). If marriage is not in the cards, i feel there is no point in wasting time & getting frustrated.
Rather i should channelize my energies into learning (higher education) or some other activities.

dr. farr

Very brief:
Venus is exalted and in 10th house = + for marriage
Lord of the 7th, Jupiter is in Fall = - for marriage
Lord of the 7th is in 8th house = delay of marriage
Lagnesh Mercury shares 8th house with Jupiter = delay of marriage
Lord of the 5th house, Venus, exalted and in the 10th house = + for children
Adding up: a good marriage will eventually occur but will be a "late" marriage; subject will also likely have a child from that eventual marriage.
So, marriage is "in the cards", but it will be a late marriage.

Thanks Dr. Farr...How much "late" would tht marriage be? Want to know so that if there is time, I can go for higher studies.

@Selfless : Here are my birth details
28-Jan-1985, time 16:00hrs India time, place : Pune, Day of Birth : Monday, Rathsaptami
Would like to know if marriage is in my cards & if yes, when?

Everytime we come across marriage prospect, things don't work out due to some or other reason. It doesnt even come to stage where I get to meet the guy.

@Selfless : Here are my birth details
28-Jan-1985, time 16:00hrs India time, place : Pune, Day of Birth : Monday, Rathsaptami
Would like to know about my marriage

Everytime we come across marriage prospect, things don't work out due to some or other reason. It doesnt even come to stage where I get to meet the guy.
progress.gif

Bir Singh Khari

you have to put maximum efforts in this direction because

Karma pradhan viswa kari rakha
Jo jaskarai so tasa phala chakha

I really feel sorry to write this that your chart is showing a denial of marriage .

suhasg

When I am getting married ?

This is not a tricky question by all means as every week I come across half a dozen people asking the similar query!

Anyway,

You will get a nice opportunity to tie the knot by 20 Aug 2015.

If you miss it for whatsoever reasons , next bets time could be 13 Mar 2020.

Hope this helps

When I am getting married ?

This is not a tricky question by all means as every week I come across half a dozen people asking the similar query!

Anyway,

You will get a nice opportunity to tie the knot by 20 Aug 2015.

If you miss it for whatsoever reasons , next bets time could be 13 Mar 2020.

Hope this helps
Thanks Suhasg. The original Q was not when will I get married but if marriage is in my cards.
Its a tricky Q because I believe it would require a lot of care & skill for someone to come down to conclusions and maybe awkward too, if the answer is towards the -ve side.

Hope this explains.

Bir Singh Khari

TO
PUJAALWAYZ
Your 7th lord is in 8th & in the sign of debilitation , your 7th house is hammed between SAT &SUN .
In your D/9 chart your 7th house is on the axis of RAHU/KETU , MARS is in 7th in it's sign of debilitation and it is conjoined with SATURN , significator of marriage VENUS is in 7th ON the axis of RAHU/KETU and it is with SATURN & MARS .7th lord MOON IS IN 6TH .