He's ignoring me...why?

attim

Context: old friend I used to really like but he didn't like me back. Fast forward to now and we're flirting but I'm not super into him anymore... i'll occasionally ignore his message. Now he's ignoring me though, why? I feel like it's out of pride cause he knows I don't want him like I used to? I think he might be attracted to me still, I'm not sure

Thank you for your advice

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-12 at 10.45.31.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-12 at 10.45.31.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 32

aquarius7000

Hi,

Don't sweat over thoughts as to why he is ignoring you. He is completely focused on his own self. Perhaps it was a good past time to flirt a bit with you, but now he has retreated back into his own world with Mars retro in Aries and in his own house. Also, Mars (he) does not receive you well by sign as Aries is the sign of Venus' (you) detriment, so he does not have any lovey-dovey feelings towards you. You should also focus on yourself.

attim

Hi,

Don't sweat over thoughts as to why he is ignoring you. He is completely focused on his own self. Perhaps it was a good past time to flirt a bit with you, but now he has retreated back into his own world with Mars retro in Aries and in his own house. Also, Mars (he) does not receive you well by sign as Aries is the sign of Venus' (you) detriment, so he does not have any lovey-dovey feelings towards you. You should also focus on yourself.

Oh... why does he have bad feelings for me? Thank you for your reply

aquarius7000

Oh... why does he have bad feelings for me? Thank you for your reply

I did not say he has "bad feelings" for you. Your Q was - why is he ignoring me? The chart tells me that he has decided to focus on his own self and so is not giving you attention. Also, he does not seem to want a flirt or relationship.

attim

I did not say he has "bad feelings" for you. Your Q was - why is he ignoring me? The chart tells me that he has decided to focus on his own self and so is not giving you attention. Also, he does not seem to want a flirt or relationship.

Oh so is it a different chart to figure out his feelings for me? Thank you