Message....

LovelyMissAries

Eek! Sorry, I've asked this recently, but I just saw 411 again and its driving me crazy. I have this thing where if I see "411" I know some type of important information is coming my way or involves me. I get some people don't understand that stuff, but it's always rang true. Lately I've been seeing it a LOT but for awhile now.

I decided it wise to use L3 and L9 as sigs for a "message" coming in. Here you can see Saturn is in its turned 12th house. Moon is also aspecting Pluto. Moon is trining ASC, which I guess means no delays in receiving the message. I am Jupiter in fall in Capricorn in the "messages" turned 12H. Jupiter / Neptune also rules the house of conclusions (4H) too.

Moon and Mars are in Sun's exaltation, but Jupiter is in Moon's fall (detriment...I can never remember honestly, but I know Moon hates being in Capricorn.) Does this mean I won't like the message? It feels like Moon and Mars like Sun. Mars likes Jupiter if you're going by reception because Jupiter is in Mars' exaltation. Sun, is also in Mars' fall. Sun doesn't like / agree with Mars (5H. Kids? Romance?)

Basically I feel the message involves a secret and wondered if anyone else sees something more?

http://imgur.com/a/icECu88

https://tinyurl.com/y2khyrfm

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Just to let you know, I'm able to see the chart. I can't get a handle on how to delineate it :) but I can see it.

But I bet Elena could; I wish you could see it, Elena....

ElenaJ

Thanks for your confidence IleneK!
I tried again, it doesn't come through. It's almost midnight, I will generate the chart from the data tomorrow morning. Hope it will still be in time!

aquarius7000

Hi

Moon transfers from Jup to Mars in the 5th. It could have to do with something re a one-night stand and a pregnancy (given the Moon and Mars in the 5th), or some new person you got to know walking away, or something to do with the 5th house bit. Do you have someone you are/were interested in, although I would normally attribute that to the 5th, but if it was just a fleeting affair.

Btw, I have that thing with seeing numbers, too.

LovelyMissAries

Hi

Moon transfers from Jup to Mars in the 5th. It could have to do with something re a one-night stand and a pregnancy (given the Moon and Mars in the 5th), or some new person you got to know walking away, or something to do with the 5th house bit. Do you have someone you are/were interested in, although I would normally attribute that to the 5th, but if it was just a fleeting affair.

Btw, I have that thing with seeing numbers, too.

Hey, thank you!

I know I'm not pregnant but good insight regardless. Define "new" or fleeting? Now that you said that though, I do notice 7H ruler is in the turned 5th in Scorpio.

Hmm... I wonder if we will hear news of someone being pregnant.

Why do you say walking away?

Glad to know you get where I'm coming from :)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hey, thank you!

I know I'm not pregnant but good insight regardless. Define "new" or fleeting? Now that you said that though, I do notice 7H ruler is in the turned 5th in Scorpio.

Hmm... I wonder if we will hear news of someone being pregnant.

Why do you say walking away?

Glad to know you get where I'm coming from :)
Hi,

The square (TOL) to Mars is yet to perfect, so you might not be preg now, but an unexpected one could happen, or something that is not very welcome at the time. These are all possibilities in relation to the 5th house. Incidentally, the 12th is also ruled by Mars, via Sco, so denoting generally, if could also show miscarriage given the 12th is the turned 8th from the 5th of children. If you had children already, I would certainly advise to be careful over the next month to year.

Given that 12th is also about the subconscious inner self, it also shows that you have this intuitionary ability, which has already come to pass with you.

Yes, it indeed is interesting, also for me to hear from someone else that you see certain numbers or their combinations repeatedly and they translate to something then.

LovelyMissAries

I came to update..

While I don't think this is the fruition of me seeing the number, it's still interesting and relevant to the chart. My friend texted me (very Gemini 7H) that her child's friend's brother (Gemini themed again, "more than two") passed away (Mercury in Scorpio.) He had been hospitalized after being found passed out in his dorm room and had been hanging on for about week. :crying: Venus and Jupiter don't aspect, but Mercury is sextile Venus, at a critical degree about to move into Virgo (health) and the 10th house (public or "known"). Venus is also in my 11th houses' turned 11H. Ruler of the 8H is in it's turned 11H, conjunct Mars in the Aquarian degree and probably passed over Uranus in the 9th (Sagittarius degree. Uranus is in fall in Taurus and the boy had a clot in his leg that traveled.) It directly opposed Mercury in Scorpio.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I came to update..

While I don't think this is the fruition of me seeing the number, it's still interesting and relevant to the chart. My friend texted me (very Gemini 7H) that her child's friend's brother (Gemini themed again, "more than two") passed away (Mercury in Scorpio.) He had been hospitalized after being found passed out in his dorm room and had been hanging on for about week. :crying:
Sad news, but purely astrologically speaking, interesting how the 5th house decoded itself... the child thing was not your child (as said, if you had one of your own, I would have asked you to be careful), but still a child of somebody known to you.

LovelyMissAries

Sad news, but purely astrologically speaking, interesting how the 5th house decoded itself... the child thing was not your child (as said, if you had one of your own, I would have asked you to be careful), but still a child of somebody known to you.

Agreed! I edited the post to include more astro stuff. Astrology sure is insane sometimes, just not when it's ME wanting the answers. :whistling::pinched:

aquarius7000

Agreed! I edited the post to include more astro stuff. Astrology sure is insane sometimes, just not when it's ME wanting the answers. :whistling::pinched:
In this particular case, it was Astrology, but coupled with your intuition. Some people do not believe in premonitions or a strong intuition, but there is proof and you sure did not make it up to gain fame.

I will tell you that when the Berlin Christmas market incident happened some years back, some weeks prior to that, I repeatedly dreamt (and also heard a voice - clairaudience) of Berlin and people injured. I have lived in Germany for some yrs. hence my emotional connection to Berlin/Germany.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

In this particular case, it was Astrology, but coupled with your intuition. Some people do not believe in premonitions or a strong intuition, but there is proof and you sure did not make it up to gain fame.

I will tell you that when the Berlin Christmas market incident happened some years back, some weeks prior to that, I repeatedly dreamt (and also heard a voice - clairaudience) of Berlin and people injured. I have lived in Germany for some yrs. hence my emotional connection to Berlin/Germany.

You know you just made something click.. Uranus is conjunct my Moon right now, and I didn't realize that may change the way my intuition functions. Instead of it being personal as my Moon / Pluto (theoretically) makes it, Uranus gives me more of a collective intuition. I notice you're Aquarian, and my friend with an Aquarian moon also has intuition about other people's events but not really her own.

ElenaJ

First a side note... I couldn't open your chart, and on some other posts now the link to IMGUR doesn't show me the chart! I haven't changed anything, not sure what happened.
Anyway, I redid the chart from the info you posted.
Very interesting link between you and Aquarius7000.
Sometimes I do see the same number, although never the combination of 411, and it isn't always clear why.
I would link both the 8th house and the 12th, which are moon and mars. They are conjuncting in Aries, the sign of the individual ego (lovelymiss Aries too!).
So your intuitive insight should be pointing closer to you, your development, your ego, and loving yourself more.
Moon separates from a square with Jupiter, ascendent ruler.
Jupiter also rules pisces intercepted in the 3rd house.
Pisces, not touching a cusp, cannot openly express itself.
And Jupiter is sitting on the cusp of the 2nd of self esteem.
Have you lately been short selling yourself?
Have you been having doubts about your worth as a person?
Have you been needing a "bump" from above to help you return to your individual path?
South node (also ruled by spiritual Jupiter) is also in the ascendent, showing something maybe stagnating from the past that you should pay attention to that will hold you back otherwise.
The part of fortune lies with north node, in the 7th of partners, showing the way to follow to move forward and evolve. It's in communicative gemini ruled by mercury in the 11th of friends.
Sometimes the message meant for us is not something literal but a gentle reminder to push us back onto our path.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

You know you just made something click.. Uranus is conjunct my Moon right now, and I didn't realize that may change the way my intuition functions. Instead of it being personal as my Moon / Pluto (theoretically) makes it, Uranus gives me more of a collective intuition. I notice you're Aquarian, and my friend with an Aquarian moon also has intuition about other people's events but not really her own.
Yes, not only am I aquarius, but also I have Moon (rules my 12th) sextile Ura in my 3rd. I also have a whole lot of Pisces energy through Pisc. Ven conj. Pisc Jup and my Ven is in the 7th house of others.

LovelyMissAries

Anyway, I redid the chart from the info you posted.

I would link both the 8th house and the 12th, which are moon and mars.

Why the 8th and 12th? Because they are occult / spiritual houses?

Moon separates from a square with Jupiter, ascendent ruler.
Jupiter also rules pisces intercepted in the 3rd house.
Pisces, not touching a cusp, cannot openly express itself.

Yes, there is a lot on my mind lately that I don't know how to Express without a) fighting or b) them not understanding or being confused.