Worried - Will I get to go on this trip?

aniani

I have booked a trip with friends back in April. We are meant to fly out next Thursday. So far, I have had to deal with so many obstacles, one after another. I am starting to get really really worried that I won't get to go afterall.

I don't see any planets in the 9th house. Moon is in it's fall. Jupiter(me) is in detriment.:(

I am trying to look for some positivity so, I (Jupiter) am placed in the 10th house with the 9th ruler (Sun). The 10th house, even though it is in the last degree is also Leo which is also the house sign of the 9th house. So I will go for the trip as planned?

This is my first travel horary attempt, so I hope I am reading it right. I appreciate if anyone else can help me and thank you in advance. I will update this next Thursday if I ended up going or not, (hopefully, just as I am to board the plane :D)

Attachments

• astro_2at_07_trip_hr.6450.7270.jpg
    astro_2at_07_trip_hr.6450.7270.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 40

tikana

i am not getting a yes

but i am getting a shorter trip

Mars on asce - is not good
no aspect between jupiter/sun
then you have jupiter about to jump signs but moon/merc/jupiter points to a trip but not the one you are planning to go on.

Update please. I am curious
T

aniani

i am not getting a yes

but i am getting a shorter trip

Mars on asce - is not good
no aspect between jupiter/sun
then you have jupiter about to jump signs but moon/merc/jupiter points to a trip but not the one you are planning to go on.

Update please. I am curious
T

OMG!!!! You always blow me Tik! I just called the travel agent like half hour or so ago to ask them if I could change my tickets, so I can come back earlier at the rate things are going. I haven't gone through the process of changing my ticket yet though.

But, I will continue to update

aniani

you are going on the trip

I'm hoping so too. With couple of days away, still doesn't look good. I couldn't sleep last night worrying about it. I have already spent over 1.5k on flights and accomodation. It is a lot of money going to waste. Not happy at all.

aniani

Call airline see tix can b rescheduled

Things got better last night :D so looks like I have no hiccups to go now which is great but I will have to come back earlier. I have gone through the process with changing flights to return earlier.

So you were right about the trip being a shorter trip! May I know how you saw that? :sideways:

aniani

UPDATE/OUTCOME: I'm back from my trip, so I did get to go :happy:. However had to cut the trip short and return earlier. My friends are still enjoying their holidays overseas. :sideways:

Thanks everyone!