The first guy since "that" breakup...

EvieGrace

Hi everyone...

I have actually met someone......
I'm not going to get carried away but it feels so so GOOD to have finally noticed someone and take a liking to them since the dreaded breakup. I can't say I'm ready to jump in yet. Quite simply I'm not!! But I'm definitely feeling the chemistry on my part anyway. I'd like to think i can pick up if someone is interested, but let's face it, sometimes you just don't!

My question is 'is he interested in me?'

I can see that the moon has just changed signs... The sun is just about to. Could that mean that i may change my mind about this??
I'm not at all emotionally invested. He's just a really nice guy that i wouldn't mind getting to know on a personal level. But, if not, then that's cool too. I'll still think he's a great guy even if there's no interest on his behalf.

EvieG

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-21-17-50-32-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-21-17-50-32-1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 50

rafaella

Hi everyone...

I have actually met someone......
I'm not going to get carried away but it feels so so GOOD to have finally noticed someone and take a liking to them since the dreaded breakup. I can't say I'm ready to jump in yet. Quite simply I'm not!! But I'm definitely feeling the chemistry on my part anyway. I'd like to think i can pick up if someone is interested, but let's face it, sometimes you just don't!

My question is 'is he interested in me?'

I can see that the moon has just changed signs... The sun is just about to. Could that mean that i may change my mind about this??
I'm not at all emotionally invested. He's just a really nice guy that i wouldn't mind getting to know on a personal level. But, if not, then that's cool too. I'll still think he's a great guy even if there's no interest on his behalf.

EvieG

have you started on your training for work? I ask because Moon is separating from sextile to Saturn at the 9th (training). Saturn rules 10th of work.

Regarding this guy, I'm not seeing any good reception between you, so perhaps he doesn't like you that way or it may mean its too early. There is a conjunction but its prohibited by a debilitated Jup, which rules the 9th. Also the 6th is not the greatest of houses.

Moon at the 11th house may indicate more of a friendship. Mars, your sig is also in fall of Venus, so I think quite frankly you are not ready yet for anything. Moon has just changed signs from its detriment in Cap, so you are just starting to heal, so I think based on this chart maybe better to just keep it light and friendly for now.

Best wishes!

EvieGrace

have you started on your training for work? I ask because Moon is separating from sextile to Saturn at the 9th (training). Saturn rules 10th of work.

Regarding this guy, I'm not seeing any good reception between you, so perhaps he doesn't like you that way or it may mean its too early. There is a conjunction but its prohibited by a debilitated Jup, which rules the 9th. Also the 6th is not the greatest of houses.

Moon at the 11th house may indicate more of a friendship. Mars, your sig is also in fall of Venus, so I think quite frankly you are not ready yet for anything. Moon has just changed signs from its detriment in Cap, so you are just starting to heal, so I think based on this chart maybe better to just keep it light and friendly for now.

Best wishes!

I have started learning Rafaella but i officially don't go for proper training to Victoria until November 16th...

It's ok though.
Thank you for your reply.

EvieGrace

I have started learning Rafaella but i officially don't go for proper training to Victoria until November 16th...

It's ok though.
Thank you for your reply.

And I'm so glad the chart indicates healing... i am feeling a lot better these days!!

He is a really lovely guy and we have a lot of laughs. He may even have a girlfriend for all i know but he's never mentioned one.

tikana

naw i am not seeing anything positive here.

Venus/Mars reception .. you will be disappointed

moon aspects Merc which sits in 7th - tells me that there is another guy coming in

there is no direct aspect between venus and mars - Jupiter is interference

T

EvieGrace

naw i am not seeing anything positive here.

Venus/Mars reception .. you will be disappointed

moon aspects Merc which sits in 7th - tells me that there is another guy coming in

there is no direct aspect between venus and mars - Jupiter is interference

T

Hey T!

Thank you for chiming in!!
Yeah, it was worth a try... Can't win them all right!!

Any ideas on how far away this other person is??

tikana

umm I am not sure yet .. yet i did apply to Scotland yard.. if they will hire me, I will jump into investigating who is the guy you will end up dating

wink wink