Mercury Semi Sextile Uranus

GuyWithWeirdChart

I was wondering, is this anything like the sextile or trine? Or is it a lot weaker than those aspects? I have it with a 2 degree orb, I am hoping somebody could tell me a little bit about it. I'll post my chart below :)

yQKxA31.gif

dr. farr

In my opinion, a mildly benefic aspect, which connects the Mercurial via Aquarius expression of the 10th whole sign house, with the Uranian (plus Moon/Neptune) via Capricorn expression of the 9th house.

GuyWithWeirdChart

Out of curiosity has the thought of becoming a professional astrologer ever come up in your mind @ OP?

Yes as a matter of fact about 6-12 months ago I was asking the astrologers on the yahoo answers horoscopes section how to become a certified astrologer before I found out about this forum, I wanted to become an astrologer up until the point that people started telling me that I wouldn't be able to make a living from it, and that it is more of a side job than anything..

The_Saturnian

I only asked this question, because my studies have led me to understand that positive aspects between Uranus and Mercury are found in the charts of many professional astrologers. What may have prevented/restricted this (and this is pure speculation), to only a hobby is the fact that it is weak-positive aspect. Still by helping many people online and in person alike, you'll be doing great karma in this life. I believe that many great people who serve humanity like this (whether they become professionals or not), always rise to higher plane of existence. :)

Krewster

Looks like you have 3 personal-planet-participating semi-sextiles but Merc-Uran is not among them.

Instead, at 2.13-ish degree orb (below 30 degrees), these planets' aspect straddles the fence between a semi-sextile and a semi-septile.

I imagine you'd have more luck being able to confirm/deny the existence of influence from either of these aspects if examining tight-orbed specimens, before moving on to blended hybrids...;