Will my friend work with me

aly007

Hello everyone,

My friend wants to apply to the company that i am working for.
My question is "will my friend work with me?"

I am mars and moon.
My friend is mercury.
mars conjunct mercury, but it's a separating aspect.
A separating aspect always means a "no"?

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• willmyfriendwork withme.jpg
    willmyfriendwork withme.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 28

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello everyone,

My friend wants to apply to the company that i am working for.
My question is "will my friend work with me?"

I am mars and moon.
My friend is mercury.
mars conjunct mercury, but it's a separating aspect.
A separating aspect always means a "no"?

Thank you for your help

In order for there to be an aspect between signifiers, it needs to be applying.
Since Mercury has separated from its conjunction with Mars, they no longer form an aspect.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok, so it's a no.
Thank you

Since I did not really examined other horary considerations carefully, I would really only say that it is very likely that your friend will not work with you, although his or her significator being just past a conjunction suggests something like there was an good opportunity for that to have happened in the recent past.

Also, the Moon is connected with and reflects the unfolding of the events in question. With Moon having very recently moved into Pisces, it suggests that something in this process has fundamentally changed. Hope this helps some.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary questions have to be a little bit more precise than you listed. Did you mean that you wanted to know whether you friend would work in your department? Or be able to work with you in a amiable way? in a successfull partnership? ETC.

Without knowing a specific question its really hard to get a specific answer. And you fialed to give a time line.

A more appropriate question would be: "Is my friend going to be hired with my company?", or "if my friend is hired in my company, will I be partnered with him?", or "If my friend works for my company same as me, will we still be able to have a friendship?".

dr. farr

Looking at the horary chart in retrospect (within the perspective of the alternative horary method I mostly follow, and using whole sign houses)

-certainly querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-and, querent's "work place" would = the 10th house = Leo = Sun

-question (for me) is, what house represents the quesited (the friend)??

a) one could take the 11th house for the friend (I think I would have done so, and horary methodology over the past 700 years would have indicated that this should be done!): 11th house = Virgo which = Mercury: now, in the chart Mercury flows away from workplace significator Sun, and also from querent significator, Mars: these would have been - testimonies (in the Ankara horary method), and I would have probably been led to give a "no" answer, which would have proved to be incorrect, since the friend was hired

b) HOWEVER, the Ankara method-following the almost universal earlier (prior to the 11th century) practice of nearly always using the 7th house for ANY "other person" (not present at the time of the horary question)-also allows such a generic use of the 7th house to be made: now, IF the 7th house is used for the friend (the friend being simply considered here as a "generic other"), we find Taurus on the 7th, which = Venus as quesited's significator: in the chart, Venus flows TOWARD both the Sun (workplace significator) and Mars (the querent), which would = + testimonies, and, had I followed the "7th house for all others" (generic 7th) practice of the very early horary practitioners (see, for example, al-Biruni's "Elements"), these + testimonies would have led me to making a correct "yes" answer (yes the friend would work with the querent)

aly007

Horary questions have to be a little bit more precise than you listed. Did you mean that you wanted to know whether you friend would work in your department? Or be able to work with you in a amiable way? in a successfull partnership? ETC.

Without knowing a specific question its really hard to get a specific answer. And you fialed to give a time line.

A more appropriate question would be: "Is my friend going to be hired with my company?", or "if my friend is hired in my company, will I be partnered with him?", or "If my friend works for my company same as me, will we still be able to have a friendship?".

Thank you for the reply
Hello, i think i was specific, i presented the situation -
My friend wants to apply to the company that i am working for. and then i asked if my friend will work with me,..in the same company.

aly007

Looking at the horary chart in retrospect (within the perspective of the alternative horary method I mostly follow, and using whole sign houses)

-certainly querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-and, querent's "work place" would = the 10th house = Leo = Sun

-question (for me) is, what house represents the quesited (the friend)??

a) one could take the 11th house for the friend (I think I would have done so, and horary methodology over the past 700 years would have indicated that this should be done!): 11th house = Virgo which = Mercury: now, in the chart Mercury flows away from workplace significator Sun, and also from querent significator, Mars: these would have been - testimonies (in the Ankara horary method), and I would have probably been led to give a "no" answer, which would have proved to be incorrect, since the friend was hired

b) HOWEVER, the Ankara method-following the almost universal earlier (prior to the 11th century) practice of nearly always using the 7th house for ANY "other person" (not present at the time of the horary question)-also allows such a generic use of the 7th house to be made: now, IF the 7th house is used for the friend (the friend being simply considered here as a "generic other"), we find Taurus on the 7th, which = Venus as quesited's significator: in the chart, Venus flows TOWARD both the Sun (workplace significator) and Mars (the querent), which would = + testimonies, and, had I followed the "7th house for all others" (generic 7th) practice of the very early horary practitioners (see, for example, al-Biruni's "Elements"), these + testimonies would have led me to making a correct "yes" answer (yes the friend would work with the querent)

Thank you very much, interesting what you said about the 7th house.:smile: