My son's career

mahcha201

My son was born on April 17, 2001 on 8:00 AM in Janesville Wisconsin. What will his long-term career be? He wants to work in finance. He wants to work in fields like investment banking, private equity, consulting, venture capital, hedge funds, etc. He also wants to be an entrepreneur. He also wants to get into politics in the later end of his life.

What will my son's career be? Will he work in finance like he wants to?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_mah_cha.79027.11764.jpeg.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_mah_cha.79027.11764.jpeg.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 20

conspiracy theorist

What your son's career will be will be decided when he is actually in his line of work. In the mean time, having a goal to aspire to will keep him focused and less inclined to waste his time and the opportunities that come his way.

His interests in finance aren't arbitrary as his chart has both of the rulers of the financial houses (2nd of personal resources and 8th of other's resources) in important places in the chart. L8 by whole sign is Saturn which is 5 degrees away from the ascendant which could indicate an individual with a personal stake in other people's money and resources. The pattern remains if we go with placidus house cusps, as Jupiter is also more concretely located in the 1st house. Both of these planets are significant to management/politics and government; proof of this is in mundane astrology where the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn are analysed to predict world affairs.

His 2nd house ruler by whole sign is located with the MC. This shows the possibility of a career dealing with the managing of resources. As Aquarius is the 9th sign we can see one who is geared more towards a career expression which entails travel and foreign lands , international relations, and "kings" (the 9th house is traditionally the house of kings and God).

Perhaps because I'm coming from a place of objectivity I find this a bit amusing but your Son has Neptune partile on the MC degree. What are politicians mostly known for?

In any event, there are other indications that show that your son may not have an issue with bending the rules a bit if it serves him. You know him better than me so perhaps I'm incorrect in my estimation.

Another configuration I find pertinent to his career aspirations is his Sun/Mercury in the 12th house/11th sign. He (Mercury) is the hidden (combust/12th house) associate (conjunction) to the king (exalted Sun) in the capacity of an advisor (11th house is the 2nd from the 10th - The king's/Ruler's "resources" which could also mean human). Another indication of things to come is the Jupiter/Pluto opposition across the ASC-DSC axis.

The chart describes a shrewd, intelligent, ambitious individual with the potential to work and even thrive in the harsh world of finance and Politics (He also has no water in his chart). It seems though that he may be the power behind the throne type. Advisor/ Council to the King/President.