Addicted to you like a drug, neptunes love

Blue03Red

Account Closed
Im head over heels with this girl. I dont know her zodiac sign, I asked her birthday a few times but usually failed. She knew I was into astrology, and i felt like shes doing it just for a tease. Whenever i talk to her about it, she changes the topic right away to avoid the subject. It hurts me so bad. Like whats wrong with that? I remember when my friends, her included, came over to my house, all of them were gathered in the dining room, telling each others jokes, poking each others for fun while I was in the kitchen mopping the floor because the sink was broken, and the waters all over the place so i had to clean it. Then, one guy mischievously asked her (the one i was talking about) why she hasnt received a birthday gift from me. And there was silence, all of them looked at me, and I got a glimpse of her grinning. Embarrassed, I looked away and told them straight, "How will I know? When she never told me her birthday?" They all wooed, and she said aloud, "Youre studying astrology, right? Why didnt you know?" When i heard that, I felt insulted and betrayed. Not knowing how to respond to her question, I stood silent and the whole room was filled with laughter once again.

By the way, Im a girl. I question her zodiac sign to no end. But this girl never gave me a chance. What do you think? Can you guess her sign? Im so addicted to her like a drug. But shes so evasive and hard to catch.

Forgive me if its too long.

AppLeo

I have a feeling that she will never tell me. Im getting furious. >.<

Be really snoopy. Ask her friends or people that know her and if they don't tell, you could look through her stuff. I know you're not supposed to look through people's stuff, but I do it all the time when simply asking someone's birthday doesn't work. Or like when I forgets someone's name in school, I look at their homework, which has their name on the top.

She sounds mean anyway, I don't know why you'd bother with her.

Dubyadude1986

You have to find a way to not be so attached. Let go of control of the situation and focus on your feelings and the things you can control and make your life better and more attractive for a mate that way.

A failing relationship indicates personal responsibilities of either or both individuals not being maintained.

It is better to be alone than to be with someone who is half there or doesn't want to be there. Plus, it's the best chance they come back anyway.

The person needs to allow the information to be used for such a thing. Do you really want to know? What are you expecting to find? What if you find something different? Can you live with that part.

Last edited:

Capricorn2616

What a piece of work. Scorpios can be pretty elusive and they like to play games. I was addicted to one once...Just say no kids.

AppLeo

I know its stupid to be obsessed in finding out her birthday, should i remind her everytime that its just not for astrology but something more personal? But, still to no avail.

AppLeo, shes my closest friend. During my lonely times, when people turned their backs from me, shes the last one who stood by my side til this very day...

Well she just sounds mean. And if she's the only person you got and she's mean, then that's scary. But I don't know about anything in your relationship, so maybe it's not scary at all.