Chart Compatibility

Capricorn2616

I saw the previous user post charts to determine the staying power of his relationship and it inspired me to do the same. Not sure if I need to clarify, but we are both females. I would like your unbiased response, so that's the only background information I'll give. Let me know what you think..

Attachments

• Astro 1 .gif
    Astro 1 .gif
    58.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Astro2.gif
    Astro2.gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 40

Capricorn2616

Mostly longevity. We've been together for three years and I have talked about marriage. I was wondering if we're going to be together forever.

katydid

I am a little unsure. Nothing horrible about this synastry. And the Venus opposition is nice. But I am a bit concerned about the Moons and the Mercuries.

A cancer Moon with Gemini Moon is not ultimately that fulfilling. Not saying you cannot be happy together. It just takes more work because it is not a natural fit. A Gemini moon does not know, or see what Cancer Moon needs emotionally to feel fulfilled, comfortable, satisfied and happy. The Gemini Moon may think it is up to you to make yourself satisfied, and for a gemini that is correct. But for a Cancer Moon, not so much.

Similar situation with the Mercury in Gemini vs Mercury in Capricorn. They are inconjiunct, which means they do not relate with each other and have nothing in common. One is mutable air, the other, cardinal earth, Different ways of relating, communicating thinking and of being in a relationship.

CARDINAL EARTH desires some kind of effort seen, some kind of working towards future goals and ambitions, in order to feel comfortable in the union. Gemini wants to be ‘in the moment.’ As long as we are fine right now, then we are fine. There is a nice bit of Taurus to ground the Gemini energy, which is great for you both. So I may be worried over nothing.

It just niggles at me because I have seen other couples with lots of inconjuncts between personal planets, and they often slip into the ‘friend zone’ because the intensity and passion cannot endure easily with that level of disconnect.

astrobunny

Katy brings up really good points. Your Cancer Moon is my main point of concern. Have you run into problems with not feeling nurtured/taken care of enough by your partner in the relationship? You said you've been together three years, I think. Has that been a problem at all before?

Capricorn2616

Everything you guys brought up is true. We have issues emotionally and communicatively because of our opposite moons and mercurys. I feel like my sag Venus and libra rising help to balance things out a little.. I often feel like there's not enough depth for my cancer moon. And we have been super friend zone lately. Recently someone came back into my life who had a huge impact on me. .. My composite with the other girl has Scorpio rising Pluto conjucting the ascendant. It's been five years since we have seen each other and we both still feel extremely connected to each other.

astrobunny

Everything you guys brought up is true. We have issues emotionally and communicatively because of our opposite moons and mercurys. I feel like my sag Venus and libra rising help to balance things out a little.. I often feel like there's not enough depth for my cancer moon. And we have been super friend zone lately. Recently someone came back into my life who had a huge impact on me. .. My composite with the other girl has Scorpio rising Pluto conjucting the ascendant. It's been five years since we have seen each other and we both still feel extremely connected to each other.

I noticed your current partner's chart doesn't have any personal planets in any of the water element signs, which is probably why you feel there is a lack of 'depth'. I'd say you have emotional needs that she doesn't share.

Can you post this other girl's natal?

Jadi

Interesting, with the second girl you have a mutual south node connection. Her south node conjunct your chiron, the wounded healer, and your south node conjunct her Jupiter. This might be quite karmic.

rahu

Banned
hi Capricorn2616
your composite has sun conjuct the node. this always brings a feeling of"magic" to a relationship. tre aura of this connection can be felt by others and you feel like and she create a separate reality when together. this gives feelings of electricity and often a sense of destiny.

venus is opposed to mars boring a emotional and sexual tension and attraction

the sun/moon midpoint is square to the psyche/erso midpoint which are trine. this shows a "pure, almost childlike attraction between you is at the base of the relationship. it as if you are both in love the the first time. this can give a spiritual sense to the relationship as is also indicated by psyche opposed to photos.

eris is opposed to the Venus/pluto midpoint giving a powerfully sensual carnal desire . so there is both a idealistic and ethereal attraction as well as a pure physical sexual chemistry here. this aspect can be divisive though because it also brings jealousy and competition. often one will feel that emotional intimacy is being neglected for the purely sexual satisfaction. if this occurs then the sexual chemistry can lessen and in extreme cases or arguments be absent entirely.

Sappho is conjunct to venus describing the same sex nature and atrtraction of the relationship .

this chart has a very strong pattern for marriage and I would expect that you spoke about marriage from the very beginning . mars conjunct to ceres is trine to juno,sextile to Jupiter and opposed to Venus. and the strength of this pattern immediately brings the question of why you aren't already married. as tis shows spontaneous love, nurturing and support of each other.

aspect for this omission start with the t square of mercury opposed to chiron and the Uranus/Saturn conjunction. the Uranus/Saturn conjunction shows a merging of opposites. it can show hesitation and second guessing but can also show the ability to discard differences separating you and nourish the similarities that unite you.mercury squarer to Uranus can add a psychic/astral connection but also bring arguments as this shows you have very different views on certain matters. mercury square to chiron shows that you understand what make each others tick but when arguments arise, this intimate familiarity can lead to destructive insults and criticism as you know each oter faults so well.

then Jupiter is opposed to ixion and square the ascendant . this show resistance from family heritage to the relationship and may show you have very different cultural/social histories which seem mutually exclusive. there just seem to be a lt of outside interferences.

nessus is conjunct to Sappho, which lilely means that your same sex attraction may rest of abusive interaction by your fathers or othermales.so the love could be a reaction to negative experiences or feeling rather than purely attraction for each other. this view is supported by sedan square to orcus,sedna being a impulse to be truth tht is thwarted by repressed previous experi4nces. it can mean that not all emotional issue you have are known or talked about.

I don't think you will ever get married because the strongest transit to stimulate the marriage aspects has just past.

the node transited through the mars/Jupiter/juno/venus pattern form feb to may . this is the strongest transit since you have been together.

I think that the issue associated with the nessus/Sappho conjunction came up in late may and june and ended any ideas of marriage for now.but in affect forever. I do not see marriage in the future of this relationship.
rahu

Capricorn2616

hi Capricorn2616
your composite has sun conjuct the node. this always brings a feeling of"magic" to a relationship. tre aura of this connection can be felt by others and you feel like and she create a separate reality when together. this gives feelings of electricity and often a sense of destiny.

venus is opposed to mars boring a emotional and sexual tension and attraction

the sun/moon midpoint is square to the psyche/erso midpoint which are trine. this shows a "pure, almost childlike attraction between you is at the base of the relationship. it as if you are both in love the the first time. this can give a spiritual sense to the relationship as is also indicated by psyche opposed to photos.

eris is opposed to the Venus/pluto midpoint giving a powerfully sensual carnal desire . so there is both a idealistic and ethereal attraction as well as a pure physical sexual chemistry here. this aspect can be divisive though because it also brings jealousy and competition. often one will feel that emotional intimacy is being neglected for the purely sexual satisfaction. if this occurs then the sexual chemistry can lessen and in extreme cases or arguments be absent entirely.

Sappho is conjunct to venus describing the same sex nature and atrtraction of the relationship .

this chart has a very strong pattern for marriage and I would expect that you spoke about marriage from the very beginning . mars conjunct to ceres is trine to juno,sextile to Jupiter and opposed to Venus. and the strength of this pattern immediately brings the question of why you aren't already married. as tis shows spontaneous love, nurturing and support of each other.

aspect for this omission start with the t square of mercury opposed to chiron and the Uranus/Saturn conjunction. the Uranus/Saturn conjunction shows a merging of opposites. it can show hesitation and second guessing but can also show the ability to discard differences separating you and nourish the similarities that unite you.mercury squarer to Uranus can add a psychic/astral connection but also bring arguments as this shows you have very different views on certain matters. mercury square to chiron shows that you understand what make each others tick but when arguments arise, this intimate familiarity can lead to destructive insults and criticism as you know each oter faults so well.

then Jupiter is opposed to ixion and square the ascendant . this show resistance from family heritage to the relationship and may show you have very different cultural/social histories which seem mutually exclusive. there just seem to be a lt of outside interferences.

nessus is conjunct to Sappho, which lilely means that your same sex attraction may rest of abusive interaction by your fathers or othermales.so the love could be a reaction to negative experiences or feeling rather than purely attraction for each other. this view is supported by sedan square to orcus,sedna being a impulse to be truth tht is thwarted by repressed previous experi4nces. it can mean that not all emotional issue you have are known or talked about.

I don't think you will ever get married because the strongest transit to stimulate the marriage aspects has just past.

the node transited through the mars/Jupiter/juno/venus pattern form feb to may . this is the strongest transit since you have been together.

I think that the issue associated with the nessus/Sappho conjunction came up in late may and june and ended any ideas of marriage for now.but in affect forever. I do not see marriage in the future of this relationship.
rahu
Wow! I can't believe you were able to glean all that information just by looking at our charts. I really appreciate you taking the time to go so in depth with everything. I even read your interpretation to my girlfriend and she was extremely impresse as well. Although she claims she plans on proposing before the end of the year...but you were so on point with everything else, I'm not sure if I believe it!

The part about only being in this relationship with a female due to the abuse from my father was a shocker. I have wondered the same subconsciously, but always put it to the back of my mind.

I know I've already asked a lot and I am SO thankful for your interpretation, but I was wondering if you would look at the charts for me and the second girl. I'm wondering if we have a past life connection or some other kind of Pisces-ish bond.

Thanks so much Rahu! You are extroidinarily gifted and I feel lucky to have had your help. :biggrin:

Capricorn2616

Interesting, with the second girl you have a mutual south node connection. Her south node conjunct your chiron, the wounded healer, and your south node conjunct her Jupiter. This might be quite karmic.

Thanks for commenting Jadi! That's exactly what I was thinking too...