Where are my books?

Julian

Banned
I lost some books from a school I went to last year. I remember keeping them in the suitcases when I moved from my country last year and I can't find them. It's been months since I last saw them.

wGsY9fW.png

MingWeiWang

Hello, Julian,

The Part of fortune was placed at the Ascendent and in Aquarius sign ,the 2nd rule Mars in the 4th house and conjunction with the Mercury .

I suggested you looked for it in the house especially the suitcases ,drawers, bags , studying room again .

The Color hints was RED and Blue , The recovery timing was 6 days after the question.

Good luck.

Best wishes

Ming

Julian

Banned
Hello, Julian,

The Part of fortune was placed at the Ascendent and in Aquarius sign ,the 2nd rule Mars in the 4th house and conjunction with the Mercury .

I suggested you looked for it in the house especially the suitcases ,drawers, bags , studying room again .

The Color hints was RED and Blue , The recovery timing was 6 days after the question.

Good luck.

Best wishes

Ming
Okay thank you!

I'm gonna try to cheat and get them today

Slenkar

Mars is
The kitchen (near stove), boiler rooms, furnaces, chimneys, slaughter houses, forges

Gemini is
Chests, high places, panelled rooms, offices and near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played.

Check near the office slaughter house
J/K

Books are also Jupiter
Jupiter is in Leo which also suggests the same things as mars, heaters etc.

Last edited: