Sun and Jupiter Quincunx/Inconjunct Mars

Julian

Banned
I have that aspect, although the natures of the planets of Mars, the Sun and Jupiter aren't that different after all, and it's between Aries and Scorpio, both ruled by Mars. Mars receiving a quincunx from Aries doesn't sound good, but the energy is there. It'd be worse not to have a Sun-Jupiter-Mars aspect don't you think?

I sometimes have these rage outbursts which I end up feeling guilty about. I don't know how properly get my Mars energy out, but I have a very, very Aries-like personality and I am very energetic and maybe a little impatient and hasty. So the quincunx would be like sometimes a square and sometimes like a trine, in my opinion. My :scorpio: :mars: gets that all-out and direct nature influence from :aries:, so that's good. I'd consider my personality much, much more like :aries: than :scorpio:.

And on the other hand, it's not everything about this aspect. Mars has a partile semi-sextile with Pluto and Pluto's trining the Sun and Jupiter, so there's an astrological pattern there! Helping even further harmony between the Sun and Jupiter (through Pluto's trine, of course).

Also since my Mars is afflicted somewhat in my chart :)square: :uranus:, :opposition: :venus:(weak)) it's actually good that the Sun reminds Mars of doing what is right. I sometimes end up having cruel thoughts, but I NEVER act on them. The impulse to do things is Aries, and there's Sun and Jupiter, so it's normal I wouldn't do anything bad to people in the end. Also considering I have the ascendant ruler in Libra, such a harmony loving sign.

I don't consider the Sun and Jupiter opposed to the Moon in Libra considering it's in the 4th house and the Sun is in the 9th, and they're almost 10 degrees away from each other and separative.

Since I am not very old (I'm 16) and my parents are my Sun and my Moon, I have to say I wouldn't consider them to be opposed. They have fought and they have divorced, but I rarely have seen them fight at all. (Last time was years ago) and I actually considered them to be close to each other until they told me they were going to divorce. It hasn't affected me much, to be sincere.

JUPITERASC

I have that aspect, although the natures of the planets of Mars, the Sun and Jupiter aren't that different after all, and it's between Aries and Scorpio, both ruled by Mars. Mars receiving a quincunx from Aries doesn't sound good, but the energy is there. It'd be worse not to have a Sun-Jupiter-Mars aspect don't you think?

I sometimes have these rage outbursts which I end up feeling guilty about. I don't know how properly get my Mars energy out, but I have a very, very Aries-like personality and I am very energetic and maybe a little impatient and hasty. So the quincunx would be like sometimes a square and sometimes like a trine, in my opinion. My :scorpio: :mars: gets that all-out and direct nature influence from :aries:, so that's good. I'd consider my personality much, much more like :aries: than :scorpio:.

And on the other hand, it's not everything about this aspect. Mars has a partile semi-sextile with Pluto and Pluto's trining the Sun and Jupiter, so there's an astrological pattern there! Helping even further harmony between the Sun and Jupiter (through Pluto's trine, of course).

Also since my Mars is afflicted somewhat in my chart :)square: :uranus:, :opposition: :venus:(weak)) it's actually good that the Sun reminds Mars of doing what is right. I sometimes end up having cruel thoughts, but I NEVER act on them. The impulse to do things is Aries, and there's Sun and Jupiter, so it's normal I wouldn't do anything bad to people in the end. Also considering I have the ascendant ruler in Libra, such a harmony loving sign.

I don't consider the Sun and Jupiter opposed to the Moon in Libra considering it's in the 4th house and the Sun is in the 9th, and they're almost 10 degrees away from each other and separative.

Since I am not very old (I'm 16) and my parents are my Sun and my Moon, I have to say I wouldn't consider them to be opposed. They have fought and they have divorced, but I rarely have seen them fight at all. (Last time was years ago) and I actually considered them to be close to each other until they told me they were going to divorce. It hasn't affected me much, to be sincere.
Traditionally, there really was no recognition of an aspect existing at the relationship of the inconjunct
and that's why planets which are five signs apart are said to be 'inconjunct' to each other
- because they are not able to connect to each other by aspect
. :smile:

This passage is from an article by Deborah Houlding at
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects.html

Inconjunct
(literally unconnected)
was the name applied to planets placed 150° apart.
Unable to inscribe a polygon (enclosed shape) within the wheel of the zodiac,
the term itself suggests a state of natural aversion.

Such a relationship was considered unfortunate or 'alien'
and the planets placed at this geometrical relationship were said to turn away from each other,
indicating an almost malevolent lack of sympathy

JUPITERASC

i.e.

'....The "inconjunct" is the lack of an aspect :smile:
The fact that Significators are in aversion to each other
or to the House(s) they rule has its own meaning
which is accurate 100% of the time
unlike the "inconjunct" which produces erroneous interpretations....' ~ BobZemco

Julian

Banned
i.e.

'....The "inconjunct" is the lack of an aspect :smile:
The fact that Significators are in aversion to each other
or to the House(s) they rule has its own meaning
which is accurate 100% of the time
unlike the "inconjunct" which produces erroneous interpretations....' ~ BobZemco

You based your comments on traditional astrology and clearly a 150º degrees away is an aspect. It's called a quincunx or inconjunct (like you fancy calling it) and it means something that must be integrated. In my case, my Sun and Mars connect aswell through Pluto. I consider the semi-sextile to be a weak but harmonic aspect and the trine to be the most powerful.

The Sun trining Pluto is indeed a very harmonic aspect. The way out for this hard relationship between Mars and the Sun is through Pluto, to which Mars has a subtle connection.

Also I wouldn't see in my case the quincunx to be 'the worst meaning of not aspecting each other.' it's a lack of empathy, I get it. In this case I think that the planet with the lack of empathy would be the Sun, considering Mars would love to be in Aries, but the Sun wouldn't as much in Scorpio.