Sun Conjunct Jupiter

Love2Know

What's the distance between Jupiter and Venus? Would you mind to post his natal chart? It just inquisites me! :jupiter: :conjunct: :venus: sounds really well.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=582151#post582151

He is like the happiest baby ever by the way. As long as he has constant attention :)

Julian

Banned
You already posted on it let me find the link.

I think I found it. I have to tell you, there's a lot in common between your son and me! We both have Mars in Scorpio, we both have Sun, Jupiter and Mercury in the 9th house, we both have our sun signs ruling the MC. We both have creative approaches in our future professions. We both have a prominent Pluto. We both have a conjunction in the 9th house. We both have an easy aspect between the Sun and Uranus.

There are some things I think are awesome. Your son has sun conjunct MC, sun conjunct Mercury and Jupiter conjunct Venus. He is scorpio rising.

Everything isn't perfect though. Like me, he has an afflicted Saturn and Mars. Both of them are in a square with the MC, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Venus. He could get a lot of wealth, but he needs to use it responsibly. Here's my natal chart BTW, just so you can compare.

edit: Also we both were born almost at the same time. I was born 13:21 pm

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_julian_g.65256.15356.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_julian_g.65256.15356.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Love2Know

I think I found it. I have to tell you, there's a lot in common between your son and me! We both have Mars in Scorpio, we both have Sun, Jupiter and Mercury in the 9th house, we both have our sun signs ruling the MC. We both have creative approaches in our future professions. We both have a prominent Pluto. We both have a conjunction in the 9th house. We both have an easy aspect between the Sun and Uranus.

There are some things I think are awesome. Your son has sun conjunct MC, sun conjunct Mercury and Jupiter conjunct Venus. He is scorpio rising.

Everything isn't perfect though. Like me, he has an afflicted Saturn and Mars. Both of them are in a square with the MC, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Venus. He could get a lot of wealth, but he needs to use it responsibly. Here's my natal chart BTW, just so you can compare.

Awesome I am going to check it out! We all need some tension just do not let it defeat us. I have a feeling he is going to be a lot more competitive and ambicious than me.. more like his dad (large buisness owner double scorpio athlete and workaholic).. he is already trying to train our baby it is ridiculous.

JUPITERASC

The table of essential dignity clearly says this

In its own sign --- +5
Aries Sun is not in its own sign
Aries Sun is in the sign of Mars

so Aries sun is not in domicile
moving on then....
Exaltation --- +4
Aries Sun IS in Exaltation
so
+ 4

Own decan ---+1
Aries Sun in this case is in Leo Decan
Leo Decan is ruled by Sun
so
+1

Own triplicity --- +3
Aries Sun is in Triplicity only in a Day Chart

this being a Day Chart
Aries Sun is in Triplicity
so
+3

Then in Leo the Sun has a maximum of +8 , aswell as in Aries' 2nd decan!
The first Decan of Aries is Aries
i.e.
0 - 10

your natal Sun is in Leo Decan of Aries
:smile:

kimbermoon

Jan 12; What does it feel like with Sun/Jupiter? This conjunction certainly amplifies the energy of the Sun sign and often promotes an ongoing quest for education and learning in life. In it's positive manifestation it suggests optimism, goodwill and generosity. In the sign of Aries this suggests an ample supply of confidence and promotes leadership skills. It can confer 'good fortune, growth and expansion', however such benevolence may not be noted
until later in life, as has been my experience. Found in the 9th H, spiritual awareness, travel and education might be emphasized in your life.
First though one has to consider the afflictions to the pair; The oppositional Moon, and aspect with Mars could tend to trip you up at times and those then are the areas that need special attention so that balance can be achieved. The Sun/Moon opposition relates strongly to the 'parents and the past' and how their influences have conditioned you since early childhood.
The opposition suggests a high potential for carrying your baggage from the past into the future and having it impact on your relationships with others. The relationship with the mother could have been detrimental to your own growth in some way.
With Jupiter involved as well, and in the 9th this denotes matters relating to travel, higher education and the law. The opposition though also suggests relationship problems, due to demanding too much from others or taking too much for granted; perhaps the lesson there in is about developing an attitude of gratitude and thankfulness, rather than bemoaning all the challenges that present themselves in your life. In the long run however, spiritual awareness is often the outcome of this conjunction.

Do you think the Sun in Aries is most dominant in you? Do you feel that others judge you too harshly, or are you the one doing the judging?

Love2Know

Are you focused on traditional education???? Also i have sun trine jup and feel like others judge me constantly like im more priviledged or something.

Julian

Banned
Awesome I am going to check it out! We all need some tension just do not let it defeat us. I have a feeling he is going to be a lot more competitive and ambicious than me.. more like his dad (large buisness owner double scorpio athlete and workaholic).. he is already trying to train our baby it is ridiculous.

Just beware of one thing. His Mars in the 12th house in Scorpio says that he might be overindulgent (square to MC, Sun, Venus and Jupiter) and might not have the optimism or initiative he needs.

Love2Know

Just beware of one thing. His Mars in the 12th house in Scorpio says that he might be overindulgent (square to MC, Sun, Venus and Jupiter) and might not have the optimism or initiative he needs.
yeah people already say I spoil him because I run to him as soon as he complains. I am very over indulgent with food and stuff. My family is upset saying I buy him the most expensive things.

Love2Know

he also has mars on ascendant and saturn.. this can lead to acting more 1st mars (like his dad) his dad makes his employees cry without realizing it. That can be a down side of an upfront mars.

JUPITERASC

I think I found it. I have to tell you, there's a lot in common between your son and me!
We both have Mars in Scorpio, we both have Sun, Jupiter and Mercury in the 9th house, we both have our sun signs ruling the MC.
Sun Jupiter and Mercury in Aries in 9th house
is disposited by Mars in domicile
Sun in exaltation

Sun Jupiter Mercury AND Venus in Leo in 9th house
are all dispostied by Sun in domicile :smile:

We both have creative approaches in our future professions.
We both have a prominent Pluto. We both have a conjunction in the 9th house.
We both have an easy aspect between the Sun and Uranus.

Mars in domicile in Scorpio conjunct Saturn
works differently from

Mars in Scorpio in domicile
opposing Saturn in Taurus which is Mars sign of detriment

Love2Know

Ok also I read sun conjunct jup can be a bag of dicks to date because they are so self involved.. fun generalizations..

Julian

Banned
Sun Jupiter and Mercury in Aries in 9th house
is disposited by Mars in domicile
Sun in exaltation

Sun Jupiter Mercury AND Venus in Leo in 9th house
are all dispostied by Sun in domicile :smile:

Mars in domicile in Scorpio conjunct Saturn
works differently from

Mars in Scorpio in domicile
opposing Saturn in Taurus which is Mars sign of detriment

Mars conjunct Saturn can make you responsible but a defeatist. On the other hand, Mars opposition Saturn can make you irresponsible but definitely not a defeatist. And that's me honestly.

Love2Know

I wouldn't say so. People say I don't come off as egoistical. It's because it's all toned down thanks to my rising and my moon.
Mmm yeah ok cool soorry my brain went blank and im thinking about eyeshadows. Do you think my trine is similar to ur conjunct?
I doubt any of my kids will be deaftests. I am a natural ego booster.

Julian

Banned
Mmm yeah ok cool soorry my brain went blank and im thinking about eyeshadows. Do you think my trine is similar to ur conjunct?

Yes! My brother in fact has this. His chart is amazing. I've already told you I think. He has a grand air trine between the Moon, Uranus and Venus, in the 1st house, the 10th house and the 5th house! He has Sun trine Jupiter between Aquarius and Gemini. He's very airy indeed. Sun trine Jupiter might even be better than sun conjunct jupiter. The only problem I might see with the aspect is indulgence, although you need to take in account other aspects in your chart

Love2Know

Also my chart focuses a lot on cardinal energy, while your son's focuses on a fixed energy!

Yeah but a pisçes moon adds much needed flexibility. I really see a good potential for balance.. lots of pisces moon bashers but I dont buy it so much.

Last edited: