Tennis match predictions

Rohan

Dear Friends,

Are there any set rules for predicting a Tennis match? If any, can anyone share with me?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

banefranco

Eh Rohaan,
If you just take some time to read my thread about soccer predictions at 'John Frawley is stand up.....' and the new thread about Tennis predictions you will see that there are universal rules for any sport basicly. So, sometimes I check if there are new treads opened here at this forum I thought that your tread treats some new method about tennis predictions.
Rgds

banefranco

I need to explain something, I critisized one method like John Frawley's method becouse I failed in predictions when I folowed his rules and I had to write about that.
My suggestion about what method to choose. What is the purpose of your interesting in Sports Astrology? If it is for fun you have all the time in the world to check any method publiced.Well that can be funny.
I started with Sports Astrology becouse of practical use, placing bets depending on prediction. For that kind of game you do not have enough time and money to check them all.
So I was disapointed when I haven't found any astrologer to place money for his/her predictions.
And I started to make my own way and system in predicting.
I am sick of any method publiced as serious and astrologers who make those sistems without responsibility.
I do not trust to anyone who does anything for fun.Almost.
Astrology is too serious science.
The choice is yours.

banefranco

As I noticed that this thread took a long time I had to notice that at the time when answer from that lady here she already had enough provements that this sistem for placement team does not work. She could read at my thread exact proof that that method is useless.
But that is when someone is headstrong or misguided, I am not sure if I used the right word.