Is that person a MALE or FEMALE

SMB

I am in contact with this person for the past 8 months through Mails and social networking sites. Though we havent seen each other we have developed a strong friendship. This person claims to be a MALE probably aged between 33 to 38 years.
However this person's , most of the behavior suggest to me that it might be a FEMALE though the person has denied this and claiming to be Male...

So, my question is : Is the person whom I am in Online contact a MALE or a FEMALE...
Question Date : Dec 25,2008
Time : 9:05 am
Place : Bangalore,India

RayAustin

Well, they are represented by the Sun in the chart. A sun typically signifies a male. They are also in the exaltation of mars, which could be masculinity. They're in your sign of rulership in their fifth house, which means they definitely have romantic feelings towards you. As far as truth ? They're in the fall of Jupiter, which could hint at deception. I think the sun, in a feminine sign in fall of truth represents the situation.

The end of matter is Venus (and their third! what they say), and Venus applies to Neptune by conjunction, in your first house, literally, you being deceived by a woman.

So my opinion is yes.. they're lying, and they're female. But the small mutual reception of Sun and Jupiter by face makes me think they're not completely lying.

The moon will square ruler of your 12th, and then sextile Neptune, which I think, also confirms this.

Ray:)

Last edited:

SMB

ra_divinington said:
they're lying, and they're female.

"they're" ? Do you mean to say there are more than one.....

ra_divinington said:
you being deceived by a woman.
Dont know whether "deceived" is the appropriate word :p....as we met thru a Website where lots of members are also present & that person is basically an introvert who values his/her privacy very much....Main thing is that person has personal contact with me only and doesnt want to meet other members or befriend others....

Adith

HI SMB,

I analysed your question for your time/place of Question, as per our Vedic KP system.

I hope it must be a Female!

7th Lord is Moon is female planet in Scorpio a female sign!
7th Sub lord Rahu a female planet is in Capricorn a female sign!
Rahu is taveling in the star of Moon, female planet.

Also RP at the time(7.25pm 26/12/08 Salem TN), I was analysing this chart were Moon, Jupiter. Ketu and Venus. (Ketu represents Moon).
here also majority is female.Surprisingly , the 7th Sub Lord is Rahu in female sign.

Hope it might be A female.

The VIIIth (2 to 7) cuspal Sublord is also Rahu and is in Saturn's house. Hence, she may be lying.

Pls update if you could find out the truth!

Regards
Adith

natasa812

SMB said:

Dont know whether "deceived" is the appropriate word :p....as we met thru a Website where lots of members are also present & that person is basically an introvert who values his/her privacy very much....Main thing is that person has personal contact with me only and doesnt want to meet other members or befriend others....

How old are you? And why don`t you simply ask for a thelephone number and hear at least a voice. This is not an astrology area problem.
With all respect
Natasa
P.S.
and with all respect to ``everyones privacy``:confused:

archergirl

SMB, per the pop-up that you have to read before posting a new question, which says this:
Important: Please agree to this statement before creating the new thread.

"I am familiar with the forum rules. I have applied my own astrological knowledge and insights to my question. I have given my own basic astrological interpretation before asking others to comment.
I also understand that if I choose not to give a basic astrological opinion in my post, the moderators reserve the right to delete it without notice or explanation."
, I would remind you that you are required to put your own efforts into interpreting your question. This is not a 'get it read for free' site, as I keep having to repeat to newcomers, ad infinitum.

Please go back and read the Guidelines (which you are supposed to have read), and add your own input.

I will also (again) gently remind more experienced members that questions without interpretation, are not to be 'helped', until the querent tries their hand at it first, certainly not with a complete reading. This flies in the face of what we are trying to accomplish with this site, which is to encourage and nurture an interest in self-study and the pursuit of astrological knowledge, not easy answers provided by someone else.

Thank you and Goddess bless.
AG:)

RayAustin

SMB said:
Nope.

Well, deceiving, misleading, distorting the truth.. anything of that matter. :) Or the fogginess of Neptune in general.

RayAustin

archergirl said:
SMB, per the pop-up that you have to read before posting a new question, which says this:, I would remind you that you are required to put your own efforts into interpreting your question. This is not a 'get it read for free' site, as I keep having to repeat to newcomers, ad infinitum.

Please go back and read the Guidelines (which you are supposed to have read), and add your own input.

I will also (again) gently remind more experienced members that questions without interpretation, are not to be 'helped', until the querent tries their hand at it first, certainly not with a complete reading. This flies in the face of what we are trying to accomplish with this site, which is to encourage and nurture an interest in self-study and the pursuit of astrological knowledge, not easy answers provided by someone else.

Thank you and Goddess bless.
AG:)

Sorry:)

SMB

I Thank both Ray and Adith for heartily for going thru my Horary question...

And as for the warnings which I got :(..Ok..I am Sorry....In fact before I posted the question, I saw the guidelines but couldnt resist...:(

Sorry again.....