Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 10-24-2019, 03:00 PM

Will Reps or Dems win 2020 Presidential Election?

Disclaimer: It is not accepted practice by many astrologers that horary can be used for such mundane questions.

I am a Republican and give the Asc. ruler Mars as their significator and Venus to the Democrats. Mars color is red, the color of Rep. party. Leo rules the MH and represents our current President who is a Leo. Sun is its fall in the 12th house of secret enemies. Sun is besieged by Mars and Venus, both parties looking to make this the end of his time in office. These conditions, I believe, show this chart to reflect current affairs and make this a radical chart.

Venus being a feminine planet in the feminine sign of Scorpio shows a woman will be the Dem nominee. Isn't Hillary a Scorpio? Venus conj the Asc. is in a stronger position than Mars in the 11th. The Moon is VOC but is in orb of and quickly aspects Venus after entering the sign Pisces. The antiscia
of the Moon is conj. Venus.

I believe the Democrats will win the 2020 Presidential election.

astro_2gw_will_reps_or_dems_win_2020_election.48373.7342.jpg

MD

Unread 10-26-2019, 03:12 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Disclaimer: It is not accepted practice by many astrologers that horary can be used for such mundane questions.

I am a Republican and give the Asc. ruler Mars as their significator and Venus to the Democrats. Mars color is red, the color of Rep. party. Leo rules the MH and represents our current President who is a Leo. Sun is its fall in the 12th house of secret enemies. Sun is besieged by Mars and Venus, both parties looking to make this the end of his time in office. These conditions, I believe, show this chart to reflect current affairs and make this a radical chart.

Venus being a feminine planet in the feminine sign of Scorpio shows a woman will be the Dem nominee. Isn't Hillary a Scorpio? Venus conj the Asc. is in a stronger position than Mars in the 11th. The Moon is VOC but is in orb of and quickly aspects Venus after entering the sign Pisces. The antiscia
of the Moon is conj. Venus.

I believe the Democrats will win the 2020 Presidential election.

Attachment 82774

MD
Nothing to do with 1/7
This is 10th house question
Unread 10-26-2019, 09:06 AM

Re: Will Reps or Dems win 2020 Presidential Election?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Nothing to do with 1/7
This is 10th house question
Thank you!

On second thought, 1/7 are involved with strong aspects to 10th ruler. Sun is midpoint between Venus and Mars and they are USB. That 1/7 don't represent Rep/Dems, I get your point.

Last edited by Moondancing; 10-26-2019 at 10:13 AM.
Unread 08-11-2020, 10:15 PM

Kamala Harris is Joe Biden's pick for his Vice President. This is significant to the horary chart and prediction here. It is my belief Venus in a feminine sign shows a woman on Asc. cusp, will become President. The Moon changes signs before aspecting Venus meaning a different direction is in store before we see her come to this position. Taking the Sun (ruler of 10th house and signifies the President) for Trump, the 4th house ruler Saturn would represent Biden. Both these planets are in cadent houses, not strong positions. Biden is not well. Saturn in sextile with Neptune might represent his struggle with dementia.

Another strong indicator the Dems will win is the Arabic Part of Victory is at 2' Taurus 02'.

Interesting times, indeed.

@NBCNews
Joe Biden in email to supporters: "I’ve decided that Kamala Harris is the best person to help me take this fight to Donald Trump and Mike Pence and then to lead this nation starting in January 2021."

Moon dance

Last edited by Moondancing; 08-11-2020 at 10:43 PM.
Unread 01-27-2021, 12:51 AM

Re: Will Reps or Dems win 2020 Presidential Election? Update

It was my hope in posting this horary is to show that it is a highly effective way of predicting presidential elections. The trick is to go beyond a yes or no answer.

Obviously the Democrats won as shown by 7th house ruler Venus representing the Democrats on the Asc. and the Moon applying a trine to her. Also, the POF Victory sits on the 7th house cusp. My prediction that a woman would win didn't happen but with Venus ruling 8th/12th houses and opposing Uranus, unseen surprises may still be in store and a woman may still be brought to the presidency.

It is my belief the prediction that Trump would be defeated because secret enemies from both parties would make sure this was his last term in office, has come to pass. This is shown with Sun besieged by Venus (12th house ruler) and Mars (ruled by Venus). And Sun ruled by Venus.

Sun in sextile with Jupiter shows his popularity exemplified through his huge rallies. And Saturn, ruler of 4th house represents Joe Biden in 3rd shows his strong ties with the media. These ties are again represented by Mercury in sextile with Saturn. Saturn in Capricorn shows a man who is reserved. Uranus in 7th shows an unconventional energy. Biden's lack of campaigning was truly beyond a president's traditional methods of selling himself to the public.

Whether you believe fraud and corruption happened or not, both Sun and Saturn aspecting Neptune represents that it was a major controversy in this election.

MD
Unread 01-27-2021, 01:02 AM

Excellent Reading MD- you were right on the mark. Congratulations!

I'm not a huge Biden fan, but I do think a woman (Kamala) may help this country into the Aquarius cuspal Age. Joe Biden however, is off to a good start and he is using a lot of Bernie Sanders progressive ideas. That makes me happy too. After all, people can change if they allow themselves to, and as a 40 year or 4 decades or more political animal working with the likes of good pals like Sen. Lehey (age 82) Sen. McConnell (R) 80ish? even if they didn't change I think Biden's experiences in life having lost his son especially forced him to change for the better.

Let's hope so.
Moondancing (01-27-2021)

Tags
2020, dems, election, presidential, reps