Really in need of guidance

Dear respected astrologers
Here are my birth details
Place: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Time:17:15
Dob:21/01/1998
I am a very indecisive and an unrealistic person, I have taken many wrong decisions that have negatively impacted my life. I really need guidance, right now I am in University studying economics but I am trying to go to Turkey next year to study Mathematics, please tell me if this is a good decision ornot and if I should go ahead with it or not.

Ekonomist13

Dear respected astrologers
Here are my birth details
Place: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Time:17:15
Dob:21/01/1998
I am a very indecisive and an unrealistic person, I have taken many wrong decisions that have negatively impacted my life. I really need guidance, right now I am in University studying economics but I am trying to go to Turkey next year to study Mathematics, please tell me if this is a good decision ornot and if I should go ahead with it or not.

Hello Hurrem samin sultan!

I don't find your situation very complex.

Your indecisiveness and unrealistic personality come from Cancer ascendant. It also makes you look at your past instead of your future.

It also makes the Moon your ruler. Moon is in Libra in 4th house, chilling, happy. You're sensual, sensitive, and feel best when loved by many people. This is further emphasized by your Sun in 7th house, indicating that you want a partner in marriage that you can be proud of. (Sun = Ego)

Mentioning Sun in 7th house, it makes your partner dominating. You're looking for like a father-figure, authority which will push you forward and enlarge your ego with compliments.

Mercury - Venus conjuction 6th house in the sign of Sagittarius makes you good in math, science, engineering and technology. It also makes you gorgeous, well dressed and diplomatic with other people. However, it being in 6th house means you're to serve other people - you probably will not open your own shop. Otherwise, this is a very beneficial conjuction, especially as an answer to your question.

Mars and Jupiter conjunction in 8th house talk of a successful engineer, construction guy or technology. Also beneficial conjunction and a close one too. It being in the 8th house signifies transformation. Every bit of my intuition points that the answer to your question is Yes, you should switch to Maths.

However, astrology laid aside for a moment, is it a good decision? You are versatile, good both in communication and in analytical sciences, which can make you confused about what to do with your life. In my personal experience, I find/think that economics is the go-to profession when you're undecided, it being immersed in EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS (hospitals need economists and managers, research/math facilities need economists, pension funds need MATH PRODIGIES and ECONOMICS combined... without the economics, your math will be used just for others' sake.

You might be standing good financially, but your partner might be requiring some more and good clothes are expensive. Math school won't give you that, economics might, as well as the respect and love you require from people.

Speaking from personal experience, I would suggest you to learn math as a side project while finishing the economics study. Being good with math in economy is a lot more useful than being good at economics while trying to crack the Reimann's conjencture.

However, going back to astrology, where everything points towards math, let's dive deeper into your tranzits and mahadashas.

You belong to Swati nakshatra, whose lord is Rahu. Lasting for 18 years, that period has now passed so let's consider the next one. You are now in Jupiter mahadasha, and your Jupiter is in close conjuction with Mars in the 8th house as previously mentioned. Transformation opportunities and optimism IS the name of the game (a promise to be delivered). Otherwise, this isn't the best time of our life. You're probably having anxiety and gastric problems as well as some partnerships suffering. Besides, You are probably (but not exactly sure) right now in the end of the Mahadasha, probably in Venus Antardasha, related to arts, harmony, spirituality and service. Your mind might be just NOW occupied by sudden spirituality and art interests which confuse you even more. However keep in mind that (if this antardasha is calculated properly) it will pass (this antardasha lasts for 1/6 of the 16 years of Jupiter, therefore 2 and half years). The new, Saturn Mahadasha, a very beneficial to your happiness, starts in 2021. You enrolling the college in 2020 won't make you feel good until 2021, but don't give up.

Therefore, based only on astrology, you SHOULD PROBABLY enroll in that Math college. The sudden new interests which appear in your mind are results of planets tranziting AND you having versatile (many) qualities for working ANYWHERE and ANYWHAT (good with numbers, good with people, good with money) but keep in mind where your true passions lie and stick to it.

Let me know if that was what you were looking for, and if anything was wrong in this reading so we could come back to it and make it more precise.

Dear Ekonomist13
Thank you so so much for your reply, it was so helpful your words, it really is this kind of assuring words that I need in my life at the moment. I really am very grateful for the fact that you have taken the time to read and reply to my post. I really really appreciate it. Thank you once again.

Dear Ekonomist13 I want to thank you once again, but I am really worried about if I will be able to go to Turkey next year or not. And if I do not get the scholarship then probably I will just be stuck here. Are there positive indications in my chart of me moving abroad?

Ekonomist13

Dear Ekonomist13 I want to thank you once again, but I am really worried about if I will be able to go to Turkey next year or not. And if I do not get the scholarship then probably I will just be stuck here. Are there positive indications in my chart of me moving abroad?

Saturn in 9th house, problems and delays regarding foreign travel or culture.

My guess is, wait until 2021.

Scherzy

Regardless of the question,
Most of the individuals from Middle East that I see have the desire to come to the Turkey
Why do you want this?