Saturn-Mars conjunction on July 10

Rohan

The exact Saturn-Mars conjunction will happen on July 10.

This Saturn-Mars conjunction draws our mind towards how actions play into the dynamics of conditions. It gives us the opportunity to analyze the current shape of our karma and how we build it. The shape is neither good nor evil. However, the results will depend on how we participate in all of our relationships.

Hardworking Mars’ transit of dutiful Virgo is often creating a wonderfully useful momentum. We should not to be myopic and get the job done using the momentum. As Virgo is a mutable sign we may come across opportunities to learn as we go along, make some adjustments and polish things to perfection in due time. It's a time to make a move!

Saturn-Mars conjunction gives the ability to make an enormous effort, as there will be barriers, which need to overcome. We can also use this energy in a strong attempt to maintain the current status quo.

It will be more important for Virgo people. It indicate a sudden upsurge in the day-to-day tempo and there will be noticeable increase in their drive and energy. Actually it's decision time for them and half measures may not sever the cause. Old things will be eliminated and new will replace them.

The Mars-Saturn will have a major effect on political front and it will drive the opposing forces to come together. This can be a historical turning points for many countries. Political environment will be marked by uncertainty and sudden developments.

http://rjastro.blogspot.com/2008/07/saturn-mars-conjunction-on-july-10.html

Neptune Rising

Thanks for this, its very helpful. I needed some constructive way of viewing this. I can feel the tension already building, and alas fear that escape to some remote empty quiet beach is a further than remote possibility... My Moon is at 6 degrees Pisces so Mars/Saturn is opposing it.
NR

Heoau

To All Saturn Returners:

I truly feel for your phase with Virgo/Saturn Returns.

My natal Saturn/Virgo 5*40m in my 12th/1st house cusp and now that Mars in Virgo 0*, (my natal 4* Aquarius 6th house, progressed into Pisces 21* in the 6th house) has gotten into the act. I wonder what kind of physical pain will I be expecting during this conjuction. I don't mean to be pessimistic, but this return has been quite mentally trying and physically exhausting to say the least.

Given Virgo's characteristics being;

Mercury (Air/Earth)
female
procrastination
biases, racisim
police
investigations
detail, percision
analysis, meticulous
work, services
healing care
naive
truth
pure
dogs
introverted

Mars (Fire)
self worth
physical bodies
lover
sexual
passions
independance
male, masculine energy
aggression, drive
athletic
competitive
extroverted
firey temper

My question is what combo will result during Mars transit conjuction?
Click for more information regarding natal my chart.
x.gif
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_02_anonymous.85982.9700.gif&res=100&va=&cid=bjvfileuPY3SN-u1093636451

Last edited:

Heoau

Neptunerising, I feel your pain! I KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE GOING THROUGH....hang in there it is moving direct and will for sometime, before one last retrograde. It's all down hill now, and litterally MY BAGS ARE PACKED AND PLACED BY THE DOOR. I too feel the need to move on somewhere.

Peace Love & Joy

blueheron

Saturn can give structure to Mars, and be powerful in this conjunction. But it takes discipline... good ole Saturn.

4leafclovah

Folks, I feel your pain!! This conjunction is opposing my sun and I think I have a few hints already what this could be about. Hang in there because after the storm blows over its party time!( at least I hope so:D )

Annwyn

Hi there,

New to the site, first time posting and I find this lovely little piece....having a mars return in this conjunction and coming up to my saturn return...moon in pisces at 6degrees too...lol oh and did I mention Ive got a nice little natal conjunction of mars and jupiter hahaha!
Wonder what fun and games Im coming up for? Have to say the saturn return hasn't been too hard....yet lol. I figure I might be starting something that is in line with what saturn wants me to do....and its in virgo so perhaps some healing stuff????? Perhaps some perfecting of my path??? My north node is down there too at 1 degree virgo.
Who knows, but im looking forward to it, even the hard work ahead.....(cappy sun hahahaha)
I definitely agree with Neptune rising......a party is in order!

Cheers
Annwyn

Neptune Rising

Annwyn said:
New to the site, first time posting and I find this lovely little piece....having a mars return in this conjunction and coming up to my saturn return...moon in pisces at 6degrees too...lol oh and did I mention Ive got a nice little natal conjunction of mars and jupiter hahaha!

Welcome to the site! :) Nice to see you here, hope you enjoy the forum! Wow another Pisces Moon, and Cap Sun! Are you breathing a sigh of relief that its the last pass of Saturn to your Moon? I'm feeling it already, its within 2 degrees now. I'm grateful for the lessons though, they get me thinking on how to improve various emotional/Moon issues that are crying out for attention and healing/Saturn in Virgo.

a party is in order!

here here! :banana:

NR

Annwyn

Thanks for the welcome.....Many issues coming to light that need healing and yes am greatful that soon Ill be given a bit of a reprieve....
Cappy sun and Pisces moon for you too.....nice to know there are more of us out there :)

xxx
Annwyn

Alstroemeria

Hm.

I've been planning to give some guy a piece of my mind for a while, and I was going to do it with Mars transiting my 3rd house square my natal Venus / Mercury / Sun and trine my Moon (in Taurus at 6 degrees). I'm interested in what Saturn will do to the mix. I suppose it'll direct that Mars energy efficiently. Both Mars and Saturn pass over my natal Jupiter; I'm hoping that won't cause too much trouble.

But I will wait for now, as Mercury trine Chiron is not the right time for the kind of conversation I want to have.

Annwyn

mmm maybe that is what saturn is throwing in to the mix....he's telling you to hang on its not the time yet????

xxx
Annwyn

aquarius7000

@Rohan,
Thanks for this thread with all the inisight you have provided us with into this latest move in our skies.

@Jerry
With regards to Madonna - yes, that could well be the case - I mean what with her stellium in Virgo, and her Virgo Rising. The 'tabloids' have it, if things haven't changed, that she has hired one of the toughest divorce lawyers's in the UK to battle it out with Guy Ritchie:(.
Btw, there's a thread on Madonna at celebrity astrology, if I recall correctly, in case you are interested.

Personally, I have this Mars-Saturn conj transiting my first house currently, and it will soon be opp my planets in the natal 7th (Venus, and Jupiter- on the cusp to 8th) - hmm! Wonder what I should be bracing myself for!!

:eek: aquarius7000

psyrens_aurora

Rohan said:
The exact Saturn-Mars conjunction will happen on July 10.

The Mars-Saturn will have a major effect on political front and it will drive the opposing forces to come together. This can be a historical turning points for many countries. Political environment will be marked by uncertainty and sudden developments.

:eek: So any guesses for the POLITICAL TURNING POINTS?:38::confused:

Morghana Stellara

This Mars-Saturn transit is happening right on top of my ASC - opposing my natal Mars - and squaring my MC. Needless to say, I begin a new job on July 14, began a 30-day diet program 5 days ago, and have had quite interesting exchanges with my bf - this transit squares his 1st/7th axis and his 7th house sun. Are we having fun yet??? :60: I sure hope we're both using all of this momentum to our advantage! :)

dizastr0

:eek: Mars Saturn is very capable of making projects , in fact this combination is a very good action organizer manager , when there is the conjuction the decisions are very slow and becomes conflict with the mars energy output.I Believe that this aspect from the sign of Virgo can affect every service role of society or communicative mean of work achievement or editors , saturn minimizes to bring result with time control so mars energy will be brought to the surface to look out for limitations to any public service system or editors will be to the point of making some personal judgement.Much drive will be controlled and retasked.I personally have a trine between saturn and mars and i cancel every fast decision that brings no result as workflow.:D

Neptune Rising

I'm actually finding this transit to be very helpful, thankfully! I was trembling a while ago but its spurring me into action and I'm resolving so many things that have been hanging over me. Its also opposite my Moon and I noticed something interesting (to me anyways:p ).. The last time Saturn conjunct Mars hit my Moon by conjunction, I had a huge family break up with a part of my family, and we didn't speak since. This has bothered me for years and only now I feel the urge to try and resolve it, when Saturn/Mars meets my Moon again my opposition. Mars definately does seem to be helping give structure to what Saturn is highlighting.

I don't know if anyone else has found something similar? I read in Robert Hand's book about transits, that the conjunction is the start of the planetary cycle, so the opposition is a time of testing things that were started at the conjunction.

All the best :)

NR

Neptune Rising

Actually this transit now seems quite frustrating, and its not even exact yet!!:eek: Mars/Saturn opposite my Moon :( :mad: I can see how easy it is for situations to turn explosive if one is not aware of this energy and find useful ways of chanelling it. Someone made a challenge at me today, a housemate, its a fine balancing act for this not to turn into an argument. Here I was trying to hide away for the course of this transit, and a challenge (Mars) happens on the domestic front (natal Moon). I'm waiting to see what Saturn's role will be in all this. Lessons in how to use Martian energy in a constructive way!

NR

junetown

well. i'm not sure if this is a result of the conjunction, however

today my 1 year old sister dialed 911 on the phone by accident and a cop showed up

all was fine, but seems a little strange and unfortunate, especially since our living room is a mess - could have looked really bad.

i, also, have been abnormally frustrated for the past week. i hope that's not a result of the conjunction, cause i'll go nuts if it gets worse after today

edit: just found out this is opposition my jupiter. what should i look out for?

Last edited: