Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-23-2017, 08:25 AM

Lost My Job, what happened that day ?

Hello Everyone ,

One the 27 th of July ,2015 , I have unexpectedly been fired from the company for which I was working for 6 years .
This has been a great shock.
I wonder what happened exactly that day .
Can somebody help me understand what happened exactly that day ?
It is now over , but I keep on thinking about it every single day .
Thank you

DOB : 20/07/1975 ,
Time : 4 PM 30 ,
Place : Uskudar / TURKEY

Incident : 27/07/2015
Place : Izmir , Turkey

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:15 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Lost My Job, what happened that day ?

I have moved this thread because it's a predictive astrology question, not natal astrology.

You need to post your own chart, not just birth info and date of the event. Follow the instructions here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126

If you make it a natal chart with transits for the date and time (as close as you can remember) of your firing, that should do it.

On these forums, if you want astrological advice, it's your job to provide the necessary charts. Others should not be asked to do it for you. If all you provide is dates, times, and places without the chart, you're asking others to do that extra work.
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:16 PM

Hi. You will need to post your natal chart and also the chart of the moment you found out that you were fired (as near as you remember it).

Best wishes

Miquar

Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks, page 118
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:17 PM

oops - just saw osamenor's post after I posted

Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks, page 118
Unread 11-27-2017, 12:49 PM

Sorry All ,

I ll correct my mistake .

Thank you ...
Unread 11-28-2017, 06:15 AM

Hi Everyone ,

Here is the chart for the date I lost my job .

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_245gw_basak_guven_2015727.21912.17244.jpg (50.3 KB, 25 views)
Unread 04-26-2018, 07:53 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

I've finally learned enough about transits to be able to make a good guess as to which ones played a part. I think Jupiter, Uranus, and Saturn were the key astrological players. I also suspect your recorded birth time isn't quite accurate, for reasons I'll go into.

Uranus transits to a sensitive part of your chart, or a progressed angle or planet reaching natal Uranus, correlate with bolt from the blue experiences. If you were blindsided by being fired, that fits perfectly. Those kinds of transits and progressions also spell a need to break free in some way. In that case, it might very well be that the job you were in was no longer what you needed, and was stifling you in some way. Uranus spells a need to break free of that--and gives it to you, like it or not.

Under circumstances like that--a confining job that, for whatever reason, you're not moving on from on your own--Jupiter transits are also a liberator. Jupiter makes everything bigger, and brings freedom. While it's often considered the luck planet, it doesn't always bring what we think of as good luck. It can bring to much of a good thing. It can force you to expand at all costs.

Saturn is the weight of authority, and limitations, and can be all about loss. Being fired is, for that reason, also a very Saturnian experience.

On that day, you had Uranus transiting your natal Jupiter and square your natal Saturn/Sun. However, that transit wasn't exact at that time, and Uranus transits last so long that it probably wasn't that one transit alone. In combination with other factors, though, it probably played a part.

Transiting Jupiter and Saturn were square each other, and just a few degrees away from Saturn transiting your AC and Jupiter squaring it. Your progressed MC, meanwhile, was just a few degrees past exact conjunction to your natal Uranus. If those transits were exact on that day, you being fired at that time would make much more sense. Which is why I think your birth time is probably off.

When birth times are recorded as right on the half hour or the hour, that almost always means they're rounded. If you weren't really born at exactly 4:30, your actual birth time could change your AC/DC and MC/IC placements by several degrees. If you were born about 10ish-20ish minutes earlier, your AC would be in the last degrees of Scorpio, where Saturn would've been transiting it and Jupiter squaring it on the day you got fired. Your MC would also be a few degrees earlier, which would result in your progressed MC reaching your natal Uranus right about that time, too.

If all this is correct, then at the time you got fired, you were starting to need something more Uranian in your professional life. Maybe more freedom to do things your way. Maybe a job that's less conventional and more outside the box. If your old job didn't meet those requirements, it had to go, and if you weren't leaving on your own, the universe did it for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
BADEON (05-04-2018)
Unread 04-27-2018, 08:36 AM

hope this enables reflections and feedbacks to share :

sat significator for health and employment transit enemy sign
secretive scorpio-rahu 12th for losses, 12th from moon,
opp natal mars taurus 6th for health-employment,
under stress-struggle-hard work, entrepreneurial attitude;
urological-feet-throat-thyroid-dental inflammations;

asc lord jup transit leo 9th for luck-edu-travels,
trine aspect own sag asc protective of health,
and trine aries 5th protective of
luck-edu-romance-children-social position;

gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc,
inimical mer transit elevated virgo 10th,
career development but under stress-delays,
mer-rahu transit 10th tending to rise-fall in life/career;

sat now transit own cap 2nd, earnings in distant lands,
event management etc;
sat transit cap opp natal sun etc, health, finances-family-father
under great stress to care; observe fast sat evenings;

rahu now 1.5yr transit leo 9th, foreign travels-pilgrimage;

ketu now transit acq 3rd,
detachment from siblings, accident prone, transfer;
and pain-injury arms-shoulders-ears-legs-sciatica etc;

asc lord jup now transit scorpio 12th for
research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
jup tansit rahu scorpio 12th toxic health issues liver etc;
while tending to foreign lands;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;

jup these 4-5m retro towards libra 11th for gains,
aspect aries 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position/promotion,
but with delayed results, once turns direct again hopefully;

do promptly ack, share-discuss feedbacks/prospects,

wishing well, kshantaram
BADEON (05-04-2018)
Unread 04-27-2018, 11:10 AM

I agree with Osamenor that your birth time was earlier than 4:30. Using my progressed lunar return technique a birth time of 4:14 pm, EEDT, is needed to produce a viable chart for the event.

You may have instigated it somehow as your progressed Sun is on an angle of the PAL (progressed anlunar). That this was a negative event is shown by your progressed natal Sun joined by PAL Saturn, both trined by your progressed natal Saturn. That it terrified you is shown by your progressed natal Mars and progressed natal Neptune opposite each other and square the chart's MC.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Badeon PAL PN.jpg (59.9 KB, 4 views)
Unread 05-04-2018, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique_astrology View Post
I agree with Osamenor that your birth time was earlier than 4:30. Using my progressed lunar return technique a birth time of 4:14 pm, EEDT, is needed to produce a viable chart for the event.

You may have instigated it somehow as your progressed Sun is on an angle of the PAL (progressed anlunar). That this was a negative event is shown by your progressed natal Sun joined by PAL Saturn, both trined by your progressed natal Saturn. That it terrified you is shown by your progressed natal Mars and progressed natal Neptune opposite each other and square the chart's MC.
Thank you so much for your reply .
However , if you are right I must be have a Scorpio Rising .
Which I never thought I would be ..
Thank you again
Unread 05-04-2018, 05:39 PM

Appreciate caring to ack.

if could share feedbacks on the reading,
how true-insightful-helpful, traits-talents etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Tags
happened, lost