solar

Eleni1

Hello!
I would like some help in my solar return please.
Someone told me that koch tend to be more external while placidus internal.
So should i use koch?

Last edited:

AtlanticPacific

Do you have specific concerns about the solar return? Looks like a pretty nice one to me! The SR MC/Mars and Natal Jupiter conjunction indicates positive career change. With SR ASC in Sag and the Mars placement, you'll be extra motivated and it looks like your personal appeal will be high this year. Also appears that a move is possible, looks like connected to career (or possibly to a relationship if you're already in one but I would say more likely for work).

Sun/Jup in SR 11th is a lovely place for them to be. All in all, looks positive!

Eleni1

Do you have specific concerns about the solar return? Looks like a pretty nice one to me! The SR MC/Mars and Natal Jupiter conjunction indicates positive career change. With SR ASC in Sag and the Mars placement, you'll be extra motivated and it looks like your personal appeal will be high this year. Also appears that a move is possible, looks like connected to career (or possibly to a relationship if you're already in one but I would say more likely for work).

Sun/Jup in SR 11th is a lovely place for them to be. All in all, looks positive!

AtlanticPacific hello!
I am so happy to hear that :love:
Do you really think its good?
Because i don't like Saturn in my 1st house (i have Saturn by transit in my 1st for a long time now and had created me really serious problems in health-appearence)
Plus i am really concerned about Neptune and chiron in my 3rd because we have some serious problems with my brother. He makes troubles all the time.
This is why i want to learn more about any movement and job (if i will leave from my house). But i should tell you that things in my country are not so good! So i should find a good job in order to leave my house and rend another one. So will i make money in this year?

Last edited:

AtlanticPacific

Very sorry to hear about your health and family troubles. Your co-rulers of the SR 6th (Venus and Merc) aren't afflicted and in general I don't see any glaring concerns vis-a-vis health. There's a Merc-Pluto semisquare, it's not a major aspect, however you may receive some news re: your health. Moon is squaring Chiron so there may continue to be issues with your brother, I'm sorry to say. Neptune doesn't look like it's presenting any major issues.

Certainly life is never without its challenges, and it's painful when it involves those that are close to us, however I do see a lot of nice opportunities in this chart. Certainly career prospects look very good, I don't see any challenges to money and as I mentioned, a move is a big possibility as well. Wishing you the best of luck in the coming year.

Eleni1

Very sorry to hear about your health and family troubles. Your co-rulers of the SR 6th (Venus and Merc) aren't afflicted and in general I don't see any glaring concerns vis-a-vis health. There's a Merc-Pluto semisquare, it's not a major aspect, however you may receive some news re: your health. Moon is squaring Chiron so there may continue to be issues with your brother, I'm sorry to say. Neptune doesn't look like it's presenting any major issues.

Certainly life is never without its challenges, and it's painful when it involves those that are close to us, however I do see a lot of nice opportunities in this chart. Certainly career prospects look very good, I don't see any challenges to money and as I mentioned, a move is a big possibility as well. Wishing you the best of luck in the coming year.

Hello! And thank you again for your responce!
Yes i know that the things with my brother will never be fine! :pouty:

I have not finished with my studies but i want to search for a work.
But without a good job and money i cannot leave my house. :unsure:

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Okay, you want to hear about relationship prospects for the year? A couple of things.

In the SR chart, The moon in the 7th house shows that relationships will be a motivational focus for you in the year. The Moon, however, is afflicted by the 1st house Saturn in Sagittarius. The implication here is that health problems, life responsibilities, personal obligations, self -esteem problems, (Saturn and 1st co-mingling) will be an obstruction to the pursuit of new relationships.

The ruler of the 7th house is in the cadent 12th, in detriment and unaspected. This planet is totally out in boonies without any resources at it's disposable which I read as very few, if any, chances for romance/meaningful intimate partnerships of any kind.

Moon is in the 7th and is trine to a dignified Venus in the 10th house. Due to other testimonies and the specific configurations and house positions of this aspect, this seems to me to indicate more that you may form meaningful professional alliances with persons who would be able to further your career goals/opportunities.

This is not the only related to career issues. If there is any employment in the year, it is likely to be temporary/unstable and prone to conflict or harsh bosses. This is so because the out of sect malefic Mars is located in detriment and at the MC of the SR, and his natal position indicates how he is to generally operate in the life of the native. OOS Mars in fall in the 8th house is liable to cause a lot of trouble in the life, and as a symbol in the chart is quite a descriptor of instability and destruction. Career issues taking centre stage vs. anything else is further corroborated with the fact that it is the 2nd house that is rising in this year - the house of personal resources and a house of professional output. There is a blending of sorts with the symbols as Venus is located in the natal 2nd, while Venus is ruling the 10th of the SR further showing the importance of jobs and career within the year.

If you're looking for companionship for the year, you might find more success with friendships and special interest groups. (Sun and Jupiter located in the 11th house)

Eleni1

Oh thanks for your help at first! You are so kind :innocent:

Can i change my solar by traveling somewhere else???
But i don't have money to travel abroad
But if i can change my solar maybe i should try to find money for a small travel!!!!!

Last edited:

Eleni1

I thought the solar of 2016-17 was a really good one!
Look ruler of 7th house mars in exalction and jupiter in my 1st house and in conjunction with my natal Jupiter.

Comuatn

Okay, you want to hear about relationship prospects for the year? A couple of things.

In the SR chart, The moon in the 7th house shows that relationships will be a motivational focus for you in the year. The Moon, however, is afflicted by the 1st house Saturn in Sagittarius. The implication here is that health problems, life responsibilities, personal obligations, self -esteem problems, (Saturn and 1st co-mingling) will be an obstruction to the pursuit of new relationships.

The ruler of the 7th house is in the cadent 12th, in detriment and unaspected. This planet is totally out in boonies without any resources at it's disposable which I read as very few, if any, chances for romance/meaningful intimate partnerships of any kind.

Moon is in the 7th and is trine to a dignified Venus in the 10th house. Due to other testimonies and the specific configurations and house positions of this aspect, this seems to me to indicate more that you may form meaningful professional alliances with persons who would be able to further your career goals/opportunities.

This is not the only related to career issues. If there is any employment in the year, it is likely to be temporary/unstable and prone to conflict or harsh bosses. This is so because the out of sect malefic Mars is located in detriment and at the MC of the SR, and his natal position indicates how he is to generally operate in the life of the native. OOS Mars in fall in the 8th house is liable to cause a lot of trouble in the life, and as a symbol in the chart is quite a descriptor of instability and destruction. Career issues taking centre stage vs. anything else is further corroborated with the fact that it is the 2nd house that is rising in this year - the house of personal resources and a house of professional output. There is a blending of sorts with the symbols as Venus is located in the natal 2nd, while Venus is ruling the 10th of the SR further showing the importance of jobs and career within the year.

If you're looking for companionship for the year, you might find more success with friendships and special interest groups. (Sun and Jupiter located in the 11th house)

I concur. Your 2017 year is bad, after November 2018 things will get a little better but with the serious afflictions it would still disturb your life a lot.

Comuatn

Someone in your family or you could fall sick, pray to God to forgive you for your sins and donate to local charities, it could help your karma Saturn and North Node in your natal chart and solar return.

Eleni1

Someone in your family or you could fall sick, pray to God to forgive you for your sins and donate to local charities, it could help your karma Saturn and North Node in your natal chart and solar return.

Hello!
Why do you believe it?
Please can you explain to me?