sun in 12th house person. iam falling down and down

peacelover

hey guys iam sun in 12th house person and iam going crazy mental. nothing is working out for me. everything is falling apart. i just feel so down all the time and no one is with me or supports me. iam LITERALLY so alone. Every single one of them in my life has given up on me and my own family has disowned me and hates me so terribly. and everyone hates me now. i cant find a person or place that is safe for me or good for me. everywhere seems to be only pain. and no one accepts me. on top of that there are some people in my life that are deliberately conspiring against me and planting troubles for me in everywhere like they are trying to cut off my relations with others and creating even more problems for me theyre not even letting me do like meditation or praying to god they come n disturb me. some people wont even let me have peace. this person is putting troubles for me everywhere. i feel i failed in everything in life. i feel iam an incompetent underachiever n a loser. and i also feel like i 've been lied to and cheated all my life. i dont know what to do. please suggest.

Attachments

• mybirthchart.jpg
    mybirthchart.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

RaRohini

hey guys iam sun in 12th house person and iam going crazy mental. nothing is working out for me. everything is falling apart. i just feel so down all the time and no one is with me or supports me. iam LITERALLY so alone. Every single one of them in my life has given up on me and my own family has disowned me and hates me so terribly. and everyone hates me now. i cant find a person or place that is safe for me or good for me. everywhere seems to be only pain. and no one accepts me. on top of that there are some people in my life that are deliberately conspiring against me and planting troubles for me in everywhere like they are trying to cut off my relations with others and creating even more problems for me theyre not even letting me do like meditation or praying to god they come n disturb me. some people wont even let me have peace. this person is putting troubles for me everywhere. i feel i failed in everything in life. i feel iam an incompetent underachiever n a loser. and i also feel like i 've been lied to and cheated all my life. i dont know what to do. please suggest.

What is your place of birth ?

peacelover

hey guys i ve posted my chart any insight would be much apppreciated. i dont want to know why iam feeling this way and why these things are happening to me, like i know my chart is quite complex. but i want to know what i or any 12th house person can do in their position to avoid so much trouble or pain or hate

Astrology is fascinating and full of insight, but i believe in free will, and a degree of control we have over our lives... You can take the wheel and make some conscious decisions that will improve your life... Feeling powerless is not the answer, we're all one, you have everything you need inside you, choose the best for you!
*My roommate has his sun in the 12th, and despite experiencing adversity at some points, like having several heart surgeries and deceased loved ones, heartbreaks, etc. he kept trying, he is happy now! he does what he wants, he chose to move to another continent, and he's in love now, having a great job... just don't give up, yeah? There's something out there for you too :)

peacelover

Astrology is fascinating and full of insight, but i believe in free will, and a degree of control we have over our lives... You can take the wheel and make some conscious decisions that will improve your life... Feeling powerless is not the answer, we're all one, you have everything you need inside you, choose the best for you!
*My roommate has his sun in the 12th, and despite experiencing adversity at some points, like having several heart surgeries and deceased loved ones, heartbreaks, etc. he kept trying, he is happy now! he does what he wants, he chose to move to another continent, and he's in love now, having a great job... just don't give up, yeah? There's something out there for you too :)

i know but sometimes it becomes too difficult that one becomes hopeless. and the worst part is i trusted the wrong person and they have betrayed me over n over. i get so many wrong people in life that ive become completely lost hope and left with loneliness. but i know i must not give up easily n try to move on before its too late. thank you :)

conspiracy theorist

Your name is peacelover but the chart suggests that you need to develop Assertiveness and comfort with fighting for your values/"territory".

It's funny being a peacelover but having a dignified Mars on the cusp of the 2nd house conjunct the north node. That tells me that the development of values that incorporate the qualities of Mars - assertion and even aggression, opposing/fighting back, passion, initiative - are what is on your syllabus for growth and development throughout your life. The catalyst for the development of this orientation to life may be seen by the dominating square that Saturn makes to your first house ruler and the dominating square that Pluto makes to your Sun. With the heavy hitters making aspects like those it looks to be a major cause to your experiencing the general malice from people who wish you no good.

The point is not to forsake the south node's message so the suggestion is not to become a belligerent and start to cause havoc to all your enemies. But in general taking the approach where you fight and assert yourself to maintain that peace that you are in love with sounds to me like a healthy approach. It is said that we are comfortable with staying at the south node and Pisces is a Venusian sign so you will at base have more affinity to what the south node is telling you. If that is so, you should start small with the Marsiness and work your way up little by little. Eventually, you might get to a point where people leave you alone because they are aware of the futility of their efforts to destabilize and cause you trouble.

ashriia

Negating the reasons and yet finding a remedy is not going to work. Because the reasons have to be healed worked on beforehand.

I read your post. And what I see is issues involving your current Transit of Pluto in conjunction to your Natal moon.

This is the kind of transit that is asking you to change fundamentally beginning at the core self. Pluto transits are wonderful if you do the work your soul is asking you to do. Definitely not to be feared. As amazing things/opportunities for growth come from these heavy transits.

Please read this, as it might help:
http://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/pluto-conjunct-moon.cfm

best to you.:smile:

peacelover

Your name is peacelover but the chart suggests that you need to develop Assertiveness and comfort with fighting for your values/"territory".

It's funny being a peacelover but having a dignified Mars on the cusp of the 2nd house conjunct the north node. That tells me that the development of values that incorporate the qualities of Mars - assertion and even aggression, opposing/fighting back, passion, initiative - are what is on your syllabus for growth and development throughout your life. The catalyst for the development of this orientation to life may be seen by the dominating square that Saturn makes to your first house ruler and the dominating square that Pluto makes to your Sun. With the heavy hitters making aspects like those it looks to be a major cause to your experiencing the general malice from people who wish you no good.

The point is not to forsake the south node's message so the suggestion is not to become a belligerent and start to cause havoc to all your enemies. But in general taking the approach where you fight and assert yourself to maintain that peace that you are in love with sounds to me like a healthy approach. It is said that we are comfortable with staying at the south node and Pisces is a Venusian sign so you will at base have more affinity to what the south node is telling you. If that is so, you should start small with the Marsiness and work your way up little by little. Eventually, you might get to a point where people leave you alone because they are aware of the futility of their efforts to destabilize and cause you trouble.

well, its peacelover because lot of people that say that iam fightful and a bit aggressive sometimes but they dont know that a side of me wants peace so much. its like people have taken me for granted that i am like that, but infact i am not. i only get like that when someone's being unfair to me and is taking advantage of me which happens often and iam not good in defending myself. i couldnt stand people who misunderstood me or put false blames on me on purpose n i react badly to that. but otherwise i love being in solitude and in calm mode.but somewhere i feel the cause of all of it is the mercury in 12th house which is the cause of bad communication n inexpressiveness which also led to my isolation, loneliness n suffering even more.

but thank you for your insight and the advice you gave is very useful that i must learn how to be assertive and stand up for myself in right way. thank you.

peacelover

Negating the reasons and yet finding a remedy is not going to work. Because the reasons have to be healed worked on beforehand.

I read your post. And what I see is issues involving your current Transit of Pluto in conjunction to your Natal moon.

This is the kind of transit that is asking you to change fundamentally beginning at the core self. Pluto transits are wonderful if you do the work your soul is asking you to do. Definitely not to be feared. As amazing things/opportunities for growth come from these heavy transits.

Please read this, as it might help:
http://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/pluto-conjunct-moon.cfm

best to you.:smile:

thanks ashriia. i am reading it. but it says my pluto is not conj my moon in few months...

conspiracy theorist

I don't doubt the past couple years has been rough on you.

While the Pluto transit hasn't hit your moon yet it has been squaring your Mars which activates the Moon square Mars that is present in your chart. This aspect points to a nasty temper especially regarding your particular case and we know that Pluto likes to nuke the area of life that he is a affecting through his slow and gut-wreching movement through the sky. It does say that you have been suffering some pretty intense conflicts for some time but all this **** that is being piled on you is making you more aware of who is on your side and who is against you. It is also giving you ample practice to develop the most effective ways of defending yourself and your peace. You say you aren't good at defending? You might be very able when this period is over.

Your own fighting spirit has been excited so perhaps all the blame can't be placed on other people's shoulders. Uranus also went over your Mars recently and this would have resulted in some out-of-ordinary, erratic, or electric manifestation of your Mars energy and this probably was seen as a threat to the statues quo to those around you. You know how humans are about change and the Saturnine company you keep (11th house in Cap, Cap moon) may doubly find your newfound energy/expression threatening. During that time being a lightning rod (Uranus) to conflict (Mars) might have been your experience. No wonder you felt so beat up.

Also, while you were 28 you were in a lunar year which, you guessed it, made the focus on your Moon and everything it speaks to in your chart. The Moon is natally placed in the 11th house which has to do with associates and friends squared by the out-of-sect Mars so conflict among those who you keep your company with was implicated.

You recently had a birthday which places the Sun as the ruler of the year. In the 12th and detrimented + a square from Pluto. This sounds like where your feelings of isolation stem from. Also the conspirators as 12th house people sound like they are mobilized due to the Sun taking the reigns.

It is not my intention to make you feel any more like **** but I want you to be cognizant that this is a period of time where you are going to be met with a lot of oppositions and setbacks. I know it is a cliche (and even that opening line is a cliche) but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. When all is said and done you have a powerfully Jupiter who is your chart ruler. Hope, faith, joy, spirituality, higher knowledge/wisdom etc... getting in touch with your Jupiterian side will improve your mood and provide some recuperation as well as helping you to face the trying circumstances that you are currently going through.

Hang in there Peacelover, you're in the thick of it now so your vision might not be as clear as you think.

NRodin

Alright PLer, let's break your chart down; you have your Sun and Moon in the final quadrant of the chart wheel, which means you are extremely empathic. Your struggle in life will be learning to channel your emotions you pick up on from the external world, and remembering where your center of self lies within that chaos which is coming at you.

Honestly I read some of the replies you received, and some of them are not very good. Saying that you need to be more assertive for example, is complete BS, if you are assertive with your current chart that is not mastered, you will make others absolutely hate you. You only assert yourself once you possess clarity of who you are, and what you desire. 12th house people can't earn the trust of others right away (especially those with North Node Aries), because they rarely know who they are amidst the fog which the 12th house binds you in. Your goal in life should be mastering your ability to feel things that not only others cannot feel, but believe do not exist. Once this happens, you will learn that your personal value you in life is communicating this way of life to others on a broad level (Saturn in Sag) who are in emotionally stagnant ways of living, where they cannot feel emotions nor a purpose to life (Jupiter in Pisces).

Until you understand yourself I am going to be blunt: forget transits, forget trying to be assertive, forget trying to do anything other than understand who you are. You do not add more variables to a situation when you are suffering, you drop everything and heal your wounds, all of this other stuff you should read into once your foundation is more stable. In a nut shell, your empathic nature needs to become attuned, and you need to be around people who value feeling, and appreciate the eccentricity that comes along with being a feeler. Good luck and message me if you need any more advice.

Sunny

Hi, Peacelover,

yes, as you said it, you are not good in defending yourself. Therefore you may perhaps abstain to defend yourself? Because your Mercury in the 12th can show that you have to suffer from others (hidden enemies) malicious gossips and there is nothing to do against - so let it go.

Now, with Saturn conjuncting the MC with Venus and Uranus in the 10th of the powerful sign of the political Saggitarius, you are very, really very ambitiously without knowing this perhaps. These three planets in square to your ASC give you permanently inner conflicts if you will not be aware of this. Because Pisces want to flow together with the souls of others in the same water, so to speak. This is also even underlined by Jupiter in your 1st house. You have to educate your Jupiter, I think.
Uranus in the 10th wants to be the only chief, to command others and to be recognized by them as being the fabulous and very extraordinary chief by excellence.

IMO there is described the conflict and suffering "from all" (ASC Pisces, MC Saggitarius). Venus doesn't help you really in the MC if you want to go better with the others, because Venus needs to be in the limelight, but then the vicious cycle is starting again for you.

Sun in the 12th needs to open your eyes as you don't see the world like it is.

Would it be helpful for you?

ashriia

thanks ashriia. i am reading it. but it says my pluto is not conj my moon in few months...

Pluto is currently at 16 degrees Capricorn. Your natal Moon is at 17 Degrees Capricorn. The conjunction may not be exact yet but it still falls under a conjunction, Pluto will move to 17degrees O seconds, Saturday March 5th 2016 and will be exactly conjunct your natal moon at that time, really not that far off. Only to conjunct again in June 2016, Sept 2017, Oct 2017. And with Pluto usually a 2 degree orb is used for conjunctions before and after.. Throughout the transit moon/pluto themes will be manifesting, which is why I offered the link, as it should be helpful.

best to you

conspiracy theorist

Alright PLer, let's break your chart down; you have your Sun and Moon in the final quadrant of the chart wheel, which means you are extremely empathic. Your struggle in life will be learning to channel your emotions you pick up on from the external world, and remembering where your center of self lies within that chaos which is coming at you.

Honestly I read some of the replies you received, and some of them are not very good. Saying that you need to be more assertive for example, is complete BS, if you are assertive with your current chart that is not mastered, you will make others absolutely hate you.
You only assert yourself once you possess clarity of who you are, and what you desire. 12th house people can't earn the trust of others right away (especially those with North Node Aries), because they rarely know who they are amidst the fog which the 12th house binds you in. Your goal in life should be mastering your ability to feel things that not only others cannot feel, but believe do not exist. Once this happens, you will learn that your personal value you in life is communicating this way of life to others on a broad level (Saturn in Sag) who are in emotionally stagnant ways of living, where they cannot feel emotions nor a purpose to life (Jupiter in Pisces).

Until you understand yourself I am going to be blunt: forget transits, forget trying to be assertive, forget trying to do anything other than understand who you are. You do not add more variables to a situation when you are suffering, you drop everything and heal your wounds, all of this other stuff you should read into once your foundation is more stable. In a nut shell, your empathic nature needs to become attuned, and you need to be around people who value feeling, and appreciate the eccentricity that comes along with being a feeler. Good luck and message me if you need any more advice.

WEW LAD.

So what you are suggesting is that she not try to defend herself and just make people continue to mess with her? Her OP indicates that people are already being malicious toward her.

You don't need to "know who you are" to assert yourself... what world do you live in? Knowing what you want (Peace) and that you won't tolerate transgressions (boundaries) is sufficient to effectively asserting yourself. Some people go through their whole life not doing any deep introspection and still know how to stand up for themselves in a proper way. Is this such a foreign notion to you?

12th house people can't earn the trust of others right away

I'm a 12th house person and this is not true in my case.

Understanding yourself doesn't come overnight and "mastering your chart" takes a lifetime. I'm of a more practical persuasion so I prefer to suggest actions that can be taken and used to improve the external situations that people have trouble with. I could sit here and call what you wrote BS as it sounds wishy-washy and new-agey to me but I know some people find that advice effective and useful.

ashriia

I'm going to agree a bit with conspiracy theorist on this one also.

I'm also a 12th house person - Venus and Moon.
A Huuuugggggeeee problem for people with 12th house personal planets is boundaries!!! While boundaries take some trial and error in forming they need to be there. Being assertive is so terribly important for 12th house folks otherwise people are going to walk all over whatever planet you have there. Because it's kind of like whatever planets you have in your 12th house other people can't see. So if its Sun you feel that you are not being acknowledged, feeling lonely, looked over. If its moon - your feelings are not understood, no one understands you, lonely in feelings. - venus - lonely in love, secret relationships because fear of others sabotaging what you love. mercury - thoughts kept to oneself - trouble communicating - feeling there is no one you can talk to etc. etc.

While I agree that it's wise to drop everything and heal yourself if you are suffering. 12th house folks understand the importance of alone time for their well being. It's good to keep out the noise when you are suffering, yes. But there is absolutely no reason why studying one's chart and transits can't ultimately be a path of healing.. during, aforementioned alone time. There are so many that take to studying their charts during crisis periods. Such as the Saturn Return, or a period of deep depression only to find guidance from studying their charts and transits. As it's so vitally important to understand what you might be ignoring within yourself energies that aren't being dealt with or acknowledged! And really some people need help, because their issues are so subjective and personal that they can't step outside of that for clarity.
Astrology can offer the clarity needed, as its personal but still very objective.
My two cents worth.:bandit:

peacelover

I don't doubt the past couple years has been rough on you.

While the Pluto transit hasn't hit your moon yet it has been squaring your Mars which activates the Moon square Mars that is present in your chart. This aspect points to a nasty temper especially regarding your particular case and we know that Pluto likes to nuke the area of life that he is a affecting through his slow and gut-wreching movement through the sky. It does say that you have been suffering some pretty intense conflicts for some time but all this **** that is being piled on you is making you more aware of who is on your side and who is against you. It is also giving you ample practice to develop the most effective ways of defending yourself and your peace. You say you aren't good at defending? You might be very able when this period is over.

Your own fighting spirit has been excited so perhaps all the blame can't be placed on other people's shoulders. Uranus also went over your Mars recently and this would have resulted in some out-of-ordinary, erratic, or electric manifestation of your Mars energy and this probably was seen as a threat to the statues quo to those around you. You know how humans are about change and the Saturnine company you keep (11th house in Cap, Cap moon) may doubly find your newfound energy/expression threatening. During that time being a lightning rod (Uranus) to conflict (Mars) might have been your experience. No wonder you felt so beat up.

Also, while you were 28 you were in a lunar year which, you guessed it, made the focus on your Moon and everything it speaks to in your chart. The Moon is natally placed in the 11th house which has to do with associates and friends squared by the out-of-sect Mars so conflict among those who you keep your company with was implicated.

You recently had a birthday which places the Sun as the ruler of the year. In the 12th and detrimented + a square from Pluto. This sounds like where your feelings of isolation stem from. Also the conspirators as 12th house people sound like they are mobilized due to the Sun taking the reigns.

It is not my intention to make you feel any more like **** but I want you to be cognizant that this is a period of time where you are going to be met with a lot of oppositions and setbacks. I know it is a cliche (and even that opening line is a cliche) but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. When all is said and done you have a powerfully Jupiter who is your chart ruler. Hope, faith, joy, spirituality, higher knowledge/wisdom etc... getting in touch with your Jupiterian side will improve your mood and provide some recuperation as well as helping you to face the trying circumstances that you are currently going through.

Hang in there Peacelover, you're in the thick of it now so your vision might not be as clear as you think.

Everything you wrote fits my situation like a glove! and especially the past year was kinda too rough for me cos i went through failure n traumas constantly.

even the things i believed in the past, the things that i based my whole life failed me and betrayed me. the things i trusted the most n put my energy in the most went down the hole leaving me shocked and traumatized. my own family "own family" betrayed me used me. people have harassed me over n over knowing i couldnt say anything back to them. kinda took advantage of my silence and those who took my advantage had snatched away all of my belongings my happiness my relationships everything was cut off. my own family "forced" me to go to psychiatrist's office coz they felt iam too aggressive n unstable when in reality i was traumatized n heartbroken like i was never before. people came in between my relations, my happiness, my religion and what not. they broke my confidence my faith my trust. one particualr person has spared me for nothing. that person enjoyed the way i lost everything one by one and everytime gave me a smirk at my face. it was like i was punished all the time continuously for not fault of mine constantly without even giving space to breathe. the most shocking n disturbing thing is this is from people who knoew me from childhood and who know about me. and these people might have something terrible for me in the future for their own personal materialistic gains. iam so scared that i dont know who's gonna backstab me now. its like everything i did in my life went down the drain, n everything i didnt do is now making me regret. every truth i ve known has been turned into lie n every lie i thought was turned into truth. i dont know what to believe in now.

but i dont know as you said maybe its the lunar year cappy moon effect that im taking things too harshly n thinking too critically. Or should i consider to take these past years life lessons seriously n start believing in them... but all in all thank you for this amazing analysis n pointing out that i have some good jupiter side in chart that is not all that bad n hope that it helps me a little. cos this has been quite difficult phase for me n being alone during that time doesnt help at all.

Last edited:

peacelover

Honestly I read some of the replies you received, and some of them are not very good. Saying that you need to be more assertive for example, is complete BS, if you are assertive with your current chart that is not mastered, you will make others absolutely hate you. You only assert yourself once you possess clarity of who you are, and what you desire. 12th house people can't earn the trust of others right away (especially those with North Node Aries), because they rarely know who they are amidst the fog which the 12th house binds you in. Your goal in life should be mastering your ability to feel things that not only others cannot feel, but believe do not exist. Once this happens, you will learn that your personal value you in life is communicating this way of life to others on a broad level (Saturn in Sag) who are in emotionally stagnant ways of living, where they cannot feel emotions nor a purpose to life (Jupiter in Pisces).

well if others gonna hate me anyway i better be assertive :) cos like CT said it sometimes takes a lifetime to figure oneself completely. so you better be assertive cos there are people who take advantage of your weakness n your silence. thank you.

Last edited:

peacelover

I'm going to agree a bit with conspiracy theorist on this one also.

I'm also a 12th house person - Venus and Moon.
A Huuuugggggeeee problem for people with 12th house personal planets is boundaries!!! While boundaries take some trial and error in forming they need to be there. Being assertive is so terribly important for 12th house folks otherwise people are going to walk all over whatever planet you have there. Because it's kind of like whatever planets you have in your 12th house other people can't see. So if its Sun you feel that you are not being acknowledged, feeling lonely, looked over. If its moon - your feelings are not understood, no one understands you, lonely in feelings. - venus - lonely in love, secret relationships because fear of others sabotaging what you love. mercury - thoughts kept to oneself - trouble communicating - feeling there is no one you can talk to etc. etc.

While I agree that it's wise to drop everything and heal yourself if you are suffering. 12th house folks understand the importance of alone time for their well being. It's good to keep out the noise when you are suffering, yes. But there is absolutely no reason why studying one's chart and transits can't ultimately be a path of healing.. during, aforementioned alone time. There are so many that take to studying their charts during crisis periods. Such as the Saturn Return, or a period of deep depression only to find guidance from studying their charts and transits. As it's so vitally important to understand what you might be ignoring within yourself energies that aren't being dealt with or acknowledged! And really some people need help, because their issues are so subjective and personal that they can't step outside of that for clarity.
Astrology can offer the clarity needed, as its personal but still very objective.
My two cents worth.:bandit:

Well said. i completely agree with u. rather feeling sorry and leaving things to universe and letting people walk all over you for no reason over n over again you can use astrology to understand what is actually going on. n it can be used to focus on seeing the good things while going through bad times. cos the good aspects can help you strengthen in your difficult times through difficult transitions n phases...