Germany V Ghana

Rohan

I have noticed 16:00 PM kick off matches have produced many upsets. Tomorrow Germany will be playing against Ghana. Any upset foreseen? pl. share your views friends.

Goca, I invite your special view.

Inline

I have noticed 16:00 PM kick off matches have produced many upsets. Tomorrow Germany will be playing against Ghana. Any upset foreseen?...

Rohan - the game is planned to start at 15.00 PM, 'kick-off is at 3:00 p.m. EDT at Estádio Castelão, Fortaleza' on Saturday June 21st in this report, not 16.00 PM:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/749...-mannschaft-black-stars-world-cup-2014-match/

German news reports are nervous that there might be another, aggressively played game against the German team on Saturday, even worse than the one with Portugal...

Ghana's Kevin-Prince Boateng is quoted as saying, 'it will be a bloody game' against Germany, the team wants to win no matter what....but Kevin-Prince Boateng is playing against his home Germany and even worse, his brother Jerome Boateng.....what Ghana's trainer has planned now for him (the bench ?!?) is in the stars!

http://www.abendblatt.de/sport/fuss...entiert-sich-vor-Bruderduell-angefressen.html

Also it looks like Hummels is not going to be playing either...so it could be an even playing field afterall!

http://www.dw.de/hummels-unlikely-to-play-world-cup-match-against-ghana/a-17716267

Last edited:

fensi88

Hi Rohan, I did not see you here so long!
On FIFA.com site kick off is on 16h local time.
I got ASC=9Sag29
ASC is on fixed star Antares. That would be an indication that a cycle is closing and it is time to move on for ASC team. Ghana has 0 points while Germany has 3 points, in group G, according to this ASC must be Ghana, because if Germany lost or draw, Germany still has 3 or 4 points cicle is not closing, but if Ghana lost then cycle is closing for Ghana with 0 or 1 point. Also if use coluor method, Germany as white/Me rx is DSC, Ghana as red/Ju is ASC. The only Moon's aspect of importans is sextile with L7, that is testimony in favor of the DSC team.
Moon;s antiscion is on MC! This is testimony in favor of the ASC team. So, we have one testimony for both teams, and with Moon;s aplication to South Node I expect draw.

Jibreil

Banned
My take & based on past experiences, since Moon isn't either of our main significators, its conjunction with South Node shouldn't make a difference

Moon's antiscion being right on 10th cusp with a difference of just .08 degrees - victory should go to Germany, I doubt for a DRAW. Lets see the result.

EDIT 1: The fixed star on 1st cusp MAY cause a DRAW - my bad.
EDIT 2: Judging by Brazil vs Mexico - since Moon is in favour of Favs. Then favs should win - this is my final take.

Last edited:

vibes77

Hi guys! I'm new here, but very excited to have found other people interested in sports astrology as well :) so, i hope we will have some useful advice and observations to share. until today i had a few pretty good guesses but today's matches messed me up :) i blame it all on moon conjuct uranus :p but anyway, i would like to find some sort of system in this.

as for the germany - ghana match, i did look at the chart and considered germany as the ASC because they are favourites, and also because of some weird method introduced to me by some of the ''famous'' serbian astrologers, which consider fire element to be lighter in colour than air for example. It's the light/dark method and I'm not sure if it works, but these guys claim it does. However...

we have the L1 in house VIII, but it's antiscion is applying to 7th cusp, which I consider to be powerful, according to frawley, it's like the L1 controls L7

L7 is in it's own house, which is good,

both L1 and L7 are applying to the antiscion of Part of Fortune (PF) which is in the 4th house,

antiscion of L1 is also making a trine to PF,

moon is applying to mercury, as well as the sun

antiscion of the moon is conjunct MC !

and finally - neptune applying IC (not sure if we should consider it, but i'm always careful when these outer planets are on the angles)

so, all in all i would predict that both teams will score, but i think the testimonies are all in all more in favour of germany (esp. the moon on mc)

i didn't take antares in consideration but i see the point in Goca's theory...

and, btw, i have to add - in the brazil-mexico match moon was conjunct IC, i see that as the reason for 0:0

Rohan

Thanks. Goca, I was very busy in my business. Could not manage to spare time for astrology and sports prediction. But I was following your FIFA predictions as always. You have not tried the Chinese-Numerology predictions for the entire tournament. It was very effective in South Africa FIFA 2010.

fensi88

Ok, I will try now. Sadly I can not try Numerology because I can not find exact time of foundation of the national teams. For example for Germany I found that national footbal team was founded 1900 year, so if it is in january by Chinese astrology they are Pig, but if it is in Feb, they are Rat. But they won WC 1954 it was Horse wood+ year, just like this 2014 year, so they have great chance.
If someone know exact foundation dates please share.

EhabAtari

What I can understand now , that pluto effect will not work with Moon is applying with SNode , so i you don't have pluto within 2 or 3 degrees with ASC,DSC,MC , IC then you the moon rule will work , otherwise , it will work fine.

Ehab Atari

Jibreil

Banned
My thoughts, Moon conjunction with South node is so close, less than a degree
Fixed star Antares on 1st cusp

Both these factors could be the reason for a DRAW opposing a very powerful testimony of Antisicon of Moon on 10th cusp.

Jibreil

Banned
Hi Rohan, I did not see you here so long!
On FIFA.com site kick off is on 16h local time.
I got ASC=9Sag29
ASC is on fixed star Antares. That would be an indication that a cycle is closing and it is time to move on for ASC team. Ghana has 0 points while Germany has 3 points, in group G, according to this ASC must be Ghana, because if Germany lost or draw, Germany still has 3 or 4 points cicle is not closing, but if Ghana lost then cycle is closing for Ghana with 0 or 1 point. Also if use coluor method, Germany as white/Me rx is DSC, Ghana as red/Ju is ASC. The only Moon's aspect of importans is sextile with L7, that is testimony in favor of the DSC team.
Moon;s antiscion is on MC! This is testimony in favor of the ASC team. So, we have one testimony for both teams, and with Moon;s aplication to South Node I expect draw.

Great call fensi88

Final result Germany 2 | Ghana 2