Aries Parade in my solar return

kirlie

Those of us who have the good fortune to be born an Aries, also have the good fortune (maybe?) to have the Aries Parade going through our Solar Return charts. I'm not quite sure what to make of my chart this year. On the one hand, I have an exact Jupiter/Sun conjunction. This seems like a pretty positive thing. However, my natal Sun lands in my SR 12th house and is also conjunct retrograde Mercury. And using the Placidus chart, the SR 12th house is intercepted. My SR return 12th house also has Mars conjunct Uranus (ouch!). This seems like it will be a frustrating year. Aries wants change and there is all of this energy that is boxed in the 12th house. This all land in my natal 11th house. This the house of friends and associations. But I think in my chart it has more to do with long term goals.

Other notable aspects are SR Neptune conjunct Venus and SR Saturn conjunct my Moon. I've been dealing with both of these for a while, so really just more of the same. Alot of dealing with confusion in my love life and finances. Also, dealing with emotional insecurities.

With the overall chart though, I'm still learning how to put all of this together. But this seems like it will be a year of change from the inside (12th house) and rethinking my long term goals/life direction (11th house) There is a certain plodding along energy with a SR Taurus Moon and ASC. It seems like it will be a year of slowly and steadily working behind the scenes to get my life on track. It also seems like it will be a bit frustrating because things will most likely not move fast enough for me. I may have a difficult time expressing all of that pent up energy. Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• solar return.jpg
    solar return.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 36

Olivia

I've got the planetary pileup in 8, with Saturn opposing it all from 2. So not looking forward.

In 12 with the Saturn opp, I'd expect a lot of restrictions on the areas of life those planets represent in your natal chart. Also, what profection year are you in?

Profections basically 'progress' you ascendant by a sign each year. E.g, if you're born with Aries rising, your first birthday starts a Taurus profection year, 2nd birthday is a Gemini year, 3rd birthday would be 4th house and Cancer year, and so on. It repeats throughout your life going through all 12 signs over and over again, and it's especially worthwhile watching the planetary transits of the planet ruling the house on the profected ascendant, and transits to the natal planet ruling the profected ascendant.

kirlie

Profections basically 'progress' you ascendant by a sign each year. E.g, if you're born with Aries rising, your first birthday starts a Taurus profection year, 2nd birthday is a Gemini year, 3rd birthday would be 4th house and Cancer year, and so on. It repeats throughout your life going through all 12 signs over and over again, and it's especially worthwhile watching the planetary transits of the planet ruling the house on the profected ascendant, and transits to the natal planet ruling the profected ascendant.

This is the first time that I've heard of "profections". Is there a website that I can read about them?

kirlie

If I did it right, I think my profection is Cancer. The moon rules my natal second house and is conjunct Saturn. So money will probably be tight? Lol, well that's not really news. I guess that just means money will continue to be a focus?