Where does one find people with a filled 4th or 12th house ?

aystro

Should I be looking in the nurseries? jail? :tongue: hospitals ?

It seems impossible to find people trining my main planets :surprised:

aystro

thank you for the comment. :biggrin:

Even though I was wondering where to actually find such people. I rarely encounter them :tongue:

BobZemco

It seems impossible to find people trining my main planets

Why would you want people trining your main planets? Squares give energy and can under the right conditions make things exciting.

You're also over-looking sextiles and conjunctions, as well as oppositions which can show cooperation (unless you like people who are uncooperative).

Arian Maverick

I got enough squares and oppositions in my chart already !

So do many others, including myself, but I still find Bob's words to be true. I have an Aries stellium, and I'm shocked by the number of people I attract with a Libra stellium, many of the planets in which oppose my own and square planets in my Capricorn stellium. These relationships have not been the train wrecks one would expect; they have been dynamic and fulfilling to both parties.

Remember that planets in square or opposition aspects share at least one characteristic--modality. The planets in these signs understand each other better than planets in a quincunx relationship, for example.

You're also over-looking sextiles and conjunctions, as well as oppositions which can show cooperation (unless you like people who are uncooperative).

Would the cooperation of conjunctions not depend upon the planets involved? Would certain planets conjunct be undesirable for cooperative relationships?

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

BobZemco

I got enough squares and oppositions in my chart already ! :D

Some squares are more equal than others.

Arian Maverick said:
Would the cooperation of conjunctions not depend upon the planets involved? Would certain planets conjunct be undesirable for cooperative relationships?

Yes, that is absolutely true.

When the Planets in conjunction are enemies, that is not good.

When one Planet is in rulership or exalted, and the other is not, or is in detriment or fall, that may not be good.

For example, Venus in Libra in rulership conjunct Mars in detriment shows Venus holding power over someone.

Follow the houses. If Venus rules the 1st House of the person holding the power, that it is probably charisma, which I don't necessarily believe would cause problems unless Mercury or the Sun or Moon or Ascendant Ruler was very weak or afflicted in the natal chart of the person who is Mars (because that person may end up lying or committing a crime for the power holder).

Venus (or the "power planet") ruling the 2nd then money or possessions is what allows that person to hold power of the other.

9th House it could be religion or philosophy, perhaps a certain political ideology or liberation theology or a certain level of education.

10th House, it's the person's status. Maybe they're an authority figure, or maybe a celebrity.

12th House, it could be the person knows some secret thing that allows them to hold power.

And that would be true for natal charts and horary charts in addition to synastry.

Ideally you'd want both planets in equal or similar condition. If one or both were retrograde, that wouldn't be so bad, and even if they were both peregrine, that wouldn't so bad either, although it might be kind of funny (sort of the "blind leading the blind" around), you know Frick and Frack always getting into scrapes, just harmless fun, nobody gets hurt.

Horus

Should I be looking in the nurseries? jail? :tongue: hospitals ?

It seems impossible to find people trining my main planets :surprised:

Youre looking for the qualities of Gemini, Taurus, and Cancer in a partner. Don't worry about the houses - those aren't going to line up anyway. If you want some basic compatibility their Sun in earth and Moon in water will help. As the learned gentlemen here have already mentioned there should be a healthy dose of squares and oppositions to challenge the relationship for mutual growth. I personally won't recommend squares between the luminaries for long-term compatibility unless perhaps there are overwhelmingly good interaspects elsewhere that support both communication (Mercury) and stability (Saturn) to weather the storms. Then again some people like to fight, like lots of drama, and spending lots of time/energy on processing. Each to his own!

Last edited:

Horus

Some squares are more equal than others.
When one Planet is in rulership or exalted, and the other is not, or is in detriment or fall, that may not be good.

For example, Venus in Libra in rulership conjunct Mars in detriment shows Venus holding power over someone.

Yikes! I never even considered that! So my Mars in Libra is better off interaspecting a Venus which is in its fall or detriment? Well I definitely don't want Venus in Aries! I've alreasdy been scorched by her more than once!

Claire19

The fact is that most meaningful and growth producing relationships have conflicts.....You will meet you are meant to meet and we cant order life to our specifications..:biggrin: The nodes are very important and Saturn contacts indicate karmic matters and without them relations do not endure. It is fun to dream up our ideal mate and I have found mine twice but alas otherwise involved......We need some areas of compatibility and attraction of course to keep us involved...

Inside Out Orange

Regardless of the OP's motivation I think it is a good question ...

I have a 4th house stellium of my personal planets and I'm usually either found at my house. I was never comfortable going out to clubs and bars when I was younger, and these days if I do go out for a drink it is to a quieter, less showy place and will usually only be with a close friend or two.

Horus

Regardless of the OP's motivation I think it is a good question ...

I have a 4th house stellium of my personal planets and I'm usually either found at my house. I was never comfortable going out to clubs and bars when I was younger, and these days if I do go out for a drink it is to a quieter, less showy place and will usually only be with a close friend or two.

That's why they invented personal ads (a friend of mine got married through one of those), online dating, or matchmaking, etc. Also taking an ineresting class or two at a community college, or going to a church, temple, or meditation group will allow social exposure so that you can meet someone.

I never liked bars or clubs etiher; my girlfiends always came from work, school, or friends of friends.

simone

thank you for the comment. :biggrin:

Even though I was wondering where to actually find such people. I rarely encounter them :tongue:
hello,I guess you found one here:biggrin:;have a full 12th house and it's extremely intense-monasteries and such; bob marks wrote that he once made a survey of people in a hospital graveyard shift;they all had 12th house sun and other planets.

what would you like to know?

kirlie

My Sister is a Cancer rising and moon. Her Sun is at 29Deg52 Gem. So she is extremely close to being a triple Cancer. Her Sun, Moon, and North Node are all in the 12th house. She also has four planets in her 4th house. She was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 4, and Bipolar and a bunch of other things before she was a teen. She has been medicated for most of ther life. She was also raised in a group home with some very disturbed kids. She was very violant as a teen and she has tried to kill herself several times. When she is off her medication or ther dosage is wrong this all returns. I was extremely concerned about where she would end up. Then when she was 20 she got pregnant and her life was turned around. She is a stay at home mom and she will most likely be medicated for her whole life. However, her daughter gives her a reason to live and keep fighting. Her home is her world and her sense of security is completely wrapped up in it. She is a very good mom and her daughter is a very bright, happy, and mature little girl.

So, I guess to answer your question look in institutions, the psych ward, or homes?

Last edited: