Will I enter a relationship before 2022? (Horary help)

https://i.imgur.com/kBjgsED.png

Hiya! I'm not the best at reading horary charts but felt drawn to try it out. So I asked the question in the title: whether I will enter a relationship before 2022 (or not), but not knowing the ins and outs of horary astrology I'm not sure how to interpret the chart.

It looks pretty promising with an applying trine between 7th house Mercury and the Moon, but on the other hand there's no interplay between Mercury and the chart ruler. Also, I know most horary astrologers don't look at Pluto and Neptune, but the last time I did a horary reading and my Moon was applying to Neptune by a conjunction I was in for a very unpleasant surprise ... So, that's not great according to me.

What would you guys say?

Kite

L1 is Jupiter retrograde and L7 is Mercury in Cancer. Your Moon is your co-ruler but I would also give Venus a signification.

With Venus in Virgo in Fall, The Moon translates light between Jupiter and Venus. There is reception between L1 and L7 as Mercury receives Jupiter by exaltation but Jupiter - you - does not receive Mercury the relationship.

So I say you may have a relationship before 2022 however with Jupiter L1 falling out of dignity soon and being retrograde, Mercury changing signs to Leo and becoming combust, there will be a change in relationship (s) where you will now be in Aquarius (no longer dignified) will receive a combust Mercury (burning love?) but a fortunate one as it will conjunct the Part of Fortune.

tikana

I have my doubts. You have evasion going on between moon and merc
Jup is retro.. maybe when jup turns direct ???

L1 is Jupiter retrograde and L7 is Mercury in Cancer. Your Moon is your co-ruler but I would also give Venus a signification.

With Venus in Virgo in Fall, The Moon translates light between Jupiter and Venus. There is reception between L1 and L7 as Mercury receives Jupiter by exaltation but Jupiter - you - does not receive Mercury the relationship.

So I say you may have a relationship before 2022 however with Jupiter L1 falling out of dignity soon and being retrograde, Mercury changing signs to Leo and becoming combust, there will be a change in relationship (s) where you will now be in Aquarius (no longer dignified) will receive a combust Mercury (burning love?) but a fortunate one as it will conjunct the Part of Fortune.

Thank you so much Kite!! And sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys. I kind of forgot I had asked but was pleasantly surprised I'd gotten some answers :joyful:

But yeah, wow! Your reading is waaay more advanced than I'm capable of regarding horary interpretations thus far. So that was a great read. I really need to read up on translation of light since I haven't quite understood how that works.

If I enter a relationship I'll try to come back and update this thread. Time moves so fast these days. Only 5 months left until we enter 2022. Right now it's looking kind of bleak, mainly since I'm not actively trying to make it happen. I have this idea that I want my relationships to unfold naturally but I think I need to be a bit more proactive about it if I want something to happen within the next months. It was a while since my last relationship ended, so gotta get back out there.

Thank you again!

I have my doubts. You have evasion going on between moon and merc
Jup is retro.. maybe when jup turns direct ???

I have my doubts as well :wink:

I've been a bit too focused on other stuff and haven't really even been making room for a new relationship to happen. Not sure exactly when Jupiter turns direct, but that sounds good to me as long as it isn't in 10 years! :crying:

But as I said to Kite, I'll try to update the thread if it happens! It's good to look back on past horary charts to see how ones interpretations fell short or came true.

Thank you for contributing with your reading!

LuzBlanca

No direct connection of main planets
so the other aspects moon, etc are just noting that you will
meet people, flirt, perhaps date
but not get into a "relationship" [boyfriend/girlfriend, committed, exclusive, etc etc]
You will date but noting formal