Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 03-14-2020, 09:04 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Actually, I'm on for April 1st! Chart looks to be a good one, fingers crossed! I'm in that senior group with some compromised immunity stuff. So far, seems to be okay though....Dr's (surgeon scheduled) hospital day on, I'm on, anesthesiologist,etc. but iF a change I'll tell you all. Meanwhile, I think Neptune is reflective of my concerns, but that Sextile to 6th house Sun-Mars it makes likely is protective (I hope)
See outer rim, 8th house surgeries: He is the same guy that did the right knee 2 years ago (2017) in December.

And that op went well didn’t it, with the surgeon? So that’s a good thing right? I wish you all the luck In the World. Long term it will be good for you and less pain for u

Last edited by Hkk; 03-14-2020 at 10:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
leomoon (03-14-2020)
Unread 03-14-2020, 10:10 PM

Re: Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

I'm pretty good at interpreting transits to natal. If you care to send me your natal I'll take a look. Something's not sitting right with me about this surgery. Maybe I'm picking up on your concerns.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecile For This Useful Post:
leomoon (03-14-2020)
Unread 03-14-2020, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
My SR Day!

Top of the zodiac to ya!

Check my post today. I mention the 17th, but I also pose a question for you regarding the 14th. The House passed the Coronavirus relief bill in the early hours today, the 14th. (It must have been before 9:26 AM) Could you expound on what you were saying about the 14th and Saturn please in layman's terms?
Unread 03-14-2020, 11:05 PM

Quote:
He has Resorts used by our military and others in Scotland (2) and Ireland (1) that I know about.

I remember reading about this and don't recall what I read. But I do remember eyebrows were raised (figuratively)

There's so much misinformation out there it's hard to know which misinformation to trust and to what extent.
Unread 03-15-2020, 12:03 AM

Hi

I am going by the chart posted by Inline in the 2nd post on this thread.

Economy will be the House H2, Mercury is the ruler and is in the 7th house of war and conflicts. It is angular so it means that things are dynamic as far as the stock market and economy go.

Mercury in the 7th also shows deals and negotiations, if Mercury is unafflicted - then successful and vice versa. Interestingly enough, the ruler of the 7th, Venus - though strong in Libra- the sign it rules, is in its critical 29th degree, so does not bode well and has lost its power. This means that others or other nations (in mundane astro) are also damaged or powerless and that indeed is the case. So, whoever the buying or selling party is in terms of trading is also suffering losses.

Moon (showing the progress of events) will square Mercury next and that shows situatio worsening. However, given it is placed in the 11th house, which is generally considered a benefic house, there is some hope.

I normally do not use the outer planets, but interesting to note here that Merc came from opposing Uranus, showing a sudden event or worsening (opposition) of status quo

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Cecile (03-15-2020)
Unread 03-15-2020, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
I remember reading about this and don't recall what I read. But I do remember eyebrows were raised (figuratively)

There's so much misinformation out there it's hard to know which misinformation to trust and to what extent.

The White House has no yet announced the findings of his Coronavirus test which was done this morning or early afternoon.

As for using the Scottish resort for his own benefit, i.e. our military being required to fuel nearby at the only refilling station for petro and this station was going to close for lack of business until Trump started bringing the Planes here via our military to go to the ME (out of the way to go here) , and then driven over to the Resort to stay for a day or 2? From what they are saying today, he has NOW said he will include the UK with Europe banned!

https://www.trump.com/golf

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/12/u...-military.html

article from last Sept.2019:
Pentagon says it spent $184,000 at Trump’s Turnberry resort in Scotland.] In addition, the military people also spend their money on the bar, and whatever extras they must spend for themselves.

THIS too was from last September, so I don't know if anything was done about it yet. With everything else taking precedence, I sort of doubt it sincerely, probably went way down on the list like the Emoluments clause is now.
Quote:
the House Oversight Committee is investigating why the Globemaster III made the unusual layover and who authorized it.
Politico reports that the inquiry is part of a broader investigation into U.S. military expenditures at and around Trump Turnberry Resort

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/y...ute-to-kuwait/
Quote:

The Pentagon has so far ignored lawmakers’ requests for documents as they conduct the probe, Politico reported.

Last edited by leomoon; 03-15-2020 at 01:21 AM.
Unread 03-16-2020, 03:26 PM

This was the headline today 3/16/2020 30 minutes ago today March 16th:
Dow craters 2,250 points after Fed takes emergency action to stem coronoavirus fallout. https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...-march-16-2020

Saturday, the 14th, The House passed the Coronavirus regulatory Bill. David Starling flagged this date, "I'm watching for March 14 events. That's when tropical Age-ruler Saturn will be exactly conjunct the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator."

Yesterday, the 15th, the Fed lowered rates to 0-0.25%, something "they" said would never happen during an election year, as it never has before.

Today, the 16th, the Dow is down 2,250; Gold is down 4.6% selling at $1460,45; Silver is down 15.14% selling at $12.52

Tomorrow, the 17th, The Fed will be meeting. Transiting Neptune (8th) will be exactly opposite Natal Mars (2nd) of the Buttonwood Agreement (per my software).

The stock market has been grossly over-inflated. Adjustments like we're seeing now could prevent a stock market crash later.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cecile For This Useful Post:
david starling (03-16-2020), leomoon (03-16-2020)
Unread 03-16-2020, 11:38 PM

When do you see the inevitable recovery? People's lives will get back to normal and I believe business and stock market will comeback in a robust manner.
Unread 03-16-2020, 11:51 PM

The following is my opinion based on what I've heard or read in the news.

Trump uses the "R" word - "US 'may be' heading into a recession."
We have been in recession since 2008. The global economy is so in debt that printing more fiat (bailouts, quantitative easing and stimulus packages in the billions and trillions of dollars) has been the only way to keep our economy afloat.
He says "the crisis" could last until August.
The Coronavirus cannot thrive in warm temperatures, so how is "the crisis" going to be a threat until August?
Texas declared a State of Emergency yesterday. The Lt. Gov. spoke only of medical purposes benefits; HOWEVER, The underlying purpose of declaring a State of Emergency is to allow the US Marine Corp and the National Guard to combine forces.

Am I worried about martial law in the State of Texas? Not out here in the boonies where everyone and their dog stockpile hunting rifles. (I have a cat. Don't mess with Bruno!)

The media on all sides is going to come out with propaganda. The thing to remember is not to buy into the fear, but to take reasonable precaution and be prepared to be shuttered at home. Lynette Zang of ITM Trading (precious metals) said last week to have a stash of cash.

The stats regarding Coronavirus suggest a bunch of hooey is being thrown at the public as a fear tactic to shut down everything from public and private gatherings to major events in order to keep people at home, buttoned up, so the military can move in covertly without drawing a lot of attention and root out a lot of unsavory types - gun runners, child traffickers, drug cartels, etc.

As of 1 hour ago there were 69 deaths recorded by the CDC in the United States. They were in the states of Washington, California, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina and Georgia with Washington State having 23, California with 6. People who die from the virus are elderly and/or have a compromised immune system. By comparison there were over 12,400 deaths fro H1N1 within 6 months in 2009 before Obama declared a State of National Emergency.

(Map with statistics on coronavirus - the number of deaths world wide, confirmed cases, and total recovered. Data sources: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC and DXY and local media reports https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6 )

The stock market closed a little below opening with a total drop for the day of 2,999, the worst in history. Again, the market was so hyper inflated that what we're experiencing is an adjustment not a crash. The Coronavirus is the scapegoat. If "they" didn't have the Coronavirus, "they" would have used something else as a fear tactic. The Stock Market is manipulated.

Gold and silver rallied this afternoon. Precious metal dealers are unable to fulfill demands and are curtailing orders.

The cost of mining oil at a West Texas oil field far exceeds the price paid per barrel. $30 paid versus as much as $58 to mine. Price at the pumps for regular gas here in the boonies is $2.09.

Costco shut its doors yesterday to allow only 50 people in at a time. The line was down the side of the store.

The parking lot at the grocery story was filled to capacity noon yesterday. They closed their doors early to restock, but by mid morning today shelves of water and toilet paper stood empty.
Unread 03-17-2020, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
When do you see the inevitable recovery? People's lives will get back to normal and I believe business and stock market will comeback in a robust manner.

I think you summed up the purpose for this forum. What are you seeing astrologically?
Unread 03-17-2020, 12:38 AM

Ref:

Sold all our stock back during the 87 Crash or shortly thereafter, (perhaps early 90s....getting out entirely) As my father in law always said, "Its a rich man's game" and "when the little people get in the rich get out" or "when little money gets in, big money (cashes in) and gets out".
Did overpay for gold however, have a minimum stash for "just in case years" - but having overpaid, I'd be glad to sell to some of these buyers today, to recoup a little man's loss. (just j/k)

Quote:
The stock market closed a little below opening with a total drop for the day of 2,999, the worst in history. Again, the market was so hyper inflated that what we're experiencing is an adjustment not a crash. The Coronavirus is the scapegoat. If "they" didn't have the Coronavirus, "they" would have used something else as a fear tactic. The Stock Market is manipulated.

Gold and silver rallied this afternoon. Precious metal dealers are unable to fulfill demands and are curtailing orders.
Cecile:

Was able to cancel the upcoming knee surgery on 4/1. Whats interesting is the scheduler said, "the phones have been ringing all day off the hook" (she called us back while we were "trying unsuccessfully to buy some raisin bread

Interesting note for all: She also said, ANYONE who wants to go into surgery anyway, must now sign all sorts of paperwork to essentially forgo any litigation of malpractice or holding either the hospitals, the surgeons, the drs. or nurses, as well as the contracted Anethesiologist and whoever else is there. I suppose the waiting rooms /recovery rooms etc are also "held harmless" this way.
I'm waiting for 6 months or whenever the air clears to go... Since I was all psyched up to go and get this behind me, I was reluctant, but stronger forces prevailed so I agreed to wait.
I'm thinking the charts I posted somewhere (horary perhaps), should have the eventual cancellation shown in that chart. I'll look for it.

Found this graph to pass on from FB from a Scientist/Doc at Harvard, their latest research found the following age groups as the "asymptomatic" (no known fevers, sickness, etc BUT the largest group of "carriers" who then fall ill because of this.

From Eric Feigel-Dein @ Harvard Scientist:

Last edited by leomoon; 03-17-2020 at 12:43 AM.
Unread 03-17-2020, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
I think you summed up the purpose for this forum. What are you seeing astrologically?
Found the dates I believe I was looking for. You wrote:

"The stock market is on a drug-induced high (Neptune in Pisces retrograde from June 23, 2020 through November 29, 2020)"

Beyond my knowledge except to agree with you the stock market is manipulated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
Cecile (03-17-2020), leomoon (03-17-2020)
Unread 03-17-2020, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Ref:

Did overpay for gold however, have a minimum stash for "just in case years" - but having overpaid, I'd be glad to sell to some of these buyers today, to recoup a little man's loss. (just j/k)

Was able to cancel the upcoming knee surgery on 4/1. Whats interesting is the scheduler said, "the phones have been ringing all day off the hook" (she called us back while we were "trying unsuccessfully to buy some raisin bread

Interesting note for all: She also said, ANYONE who wants to go into surgery anyway, must now sign all sorts of paperwork to essentially forgo any litigation of malpractice

a Scientist/Doc at Harvard, their latest research found the following age groups as the "asymptomatic" (no known fevers, sickness, etc BUT the largest group of "carriers" who then fall ill because of this.

From Eric Feigel-Dein @ Harvard Scientist:
I had a bad feeling about your 4/1 surgery which I couldn't justify astrologically.
RE: Mars-Uranus, I have them squared in my Natal. So did JFK. Transiting Uranus aspecting my natal Mars or my natal Uranus is serious. Transiting Mars aspecting either is trivial. Saturn opposes my Mars and squares my Uranus which probably has been grounding me and protecting me.

Hold onto the Gold until we get through what we're going through economically now. Predictions are it will hit $2,000 first, but eventually $5,000. ITM Trading is there in Phoenix if you need to talk. Gold and Silver have been rallying for the last 10 hours. They've not recovered. Still a wee ways to go.

As for Korea vs. Italy, I had heard/read that Covid-19 was originally genetically engineered to infect/kill Asians.

There's so much misinformation out there it's hard to know which to trust. I agree with your father-in-law: ""Its a rich man's game" and "when the little people get in the rich get out" or "when little money gets in, big money (cashes in) and gets out"."
leomoon (03-17-2020)
Unread 03-17-2020, 01:58 AM

Upon researching my older notes for my Kindle book regarding the past and the near future, I'll share the following I wrote a few years ago, as I tend to write then forget it, never looking again unless some serious editing errors.

Quote:
The Federal Reserve Bank was created on a Tuesday, when Mars was the lord of the Day, and in the Hour of Jupiter using the ancient Chaldean rulers. Whether or not the Federal Reserve Bank was an early Christmas present to the American people is hard to say with this chart, for it has a lot of worrisome positions such as Mars in its fall in the sign of Cancer opposed to Jupiter the hour ruler, placed in the sign of its fall in Capricorn. Planets are weakened when in their opposite signs from their rulers as in this case. Mars is posited in the 1st house and Jupiter in the 7th, or simply stated, Mars in the house which is ruled by those who created the bank, and it opposes the rest of us or the 7th house of the people.

When I wrote this, I didn't foresee this Pandemic the world is now facing!

Quote:
"The Cardinal Grand Square that reflects the economic peril we have been in for awhile , in a sense is still “kicking the debt” down the line to the future as having started in 2008, and will reach its crescendo in 2024.

Meanwhile, it seems likely that in the spring of 2019, there will be a noticeable change in the economic condition with Transiting Pluto conjunct Transiting Saturn, and square to Transiting Venus.

Saturn in mundane charts can represent national epidemics, public sorrow or disappointments. Pluto we know is about transformation and regeneration, so the two in conjunction indicates something rather serious may occur. Venus may indicate social favors, diplomatic resolutions yet in square may show the opposite of peace.
"The Astrology of Economic Depression Then and Now", Kindle book.
Unread 03-17-2020, 04:06 AM

Tuning in to hear Varney today on the Fox Business show after the Blacker then Black Monday surpassing Black Monday 1987 on the 16th in one day drop; He once again misled the listening public about TARP Bailout money when saying this "new bailout" for Disaster relief for business etc. is nothing like that darn TARP under Obama (as though he (no doubt a Republican) didn't recall it was a G.W.Bush brainchild?

Trip down memory lane anyone?

POLITICOwww.politico.com/story/2013/10/bush-signs-tarp-legislation-oct-3-2008-097742

Bush signs bank bailout, Oct. 3, 2008. On this day in 2008, President George W. Bush signed legislation that allowed the U.S. Treasury to put its proposed Troubled Asset Relief Program into effect. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson under Bush, told Congress its implementation was required to stem a worldwide economic collapse.

** A few may recall when Candidates for President Senator John McCain (R) and Senator Barack Obama (D), both agreed to suspend their campaign to rush to D.C. and attend the all important vote which they both agreed to support.

Today, this is what the Fox Host Varney endorsed: Another Bailout-

of today's Stock Market losses under Trump:

I find it interesting that giant corporations who have made many $ billions in profit and rec'd huge tax cuts used their profits to pay themselves bonuses and stock buybacks. But they'll be the governments first priority for another taxpayer bailout.

This will likely be another example of privatizing the profits, and socializing the losses.

(not speaking of the employees who are the only ones who truly get the brunt of it - and wiped out): The employees who will be laid off or sent home won't be getting any such handouts.
Unread 03-17-2020, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Today, this is what the Fox Host Varney endorsed: Another Bailout-

of today's Stock Market losses under Trump:

I find it interesting that giant corporations who have made many $ billions in profit and rec'd huge tax cuts used their profits to pay themselves bonuses and stock buybacks. But they'll be the governments first priority for another taxpayer bailout.

This will likely be another example of privatizing the profits, and socializing the losses.

(not speaking of the employees who are the only ones who truly get the brunt of it - and wiped out): The employees who will be laid off or sent home won't be getting any such handouts.

I think I may have mentioned in a previous post, quoting Lynette Zang of ITM Trading or Dave of X22Report, that the current bailouts are not meant to aid big corporations as the bailouts of Bush and especially Obama did. Instead, the trilliion and a half are to be allocated to benefit the people.

From Fox News this morning: The White House is seeking $850 Billion stimulus package mostly in the form of tax relief eliminating payroll taxes. That means you won't have withholding deducted out of your paycheck. Of the stimulus, $50 billion is earmarked for the struggling airline industry.

Dropping the interest rates down to 0-0.25% cuts off the flow of money to the Fed, and what happens to the Fed happens to all Central Banks worldwide. In other words, the banks won't be able to survive without your debt payments to them and consequently will go broke. Debt is the business the Central Banks are in. Debt is what keeps the little people enslaved to them.

There is speculation that there will be 10 days of darkness from April 1 to April 10 (Good Friday) during which there will be limited activity online (social media will be down). People will still have electricity, but they will most likely be sequestered at home. This is speculation; HOWEVER Sen. Ron Paul has authored a bill to push IRS filing date back 3 months from April 15 to July 15 to accommodate this 10 days of darkness. Also, Lynette Zang mentioned she'd heard the banks could close their doors for 2 weeks and recommends you have a stash of cash handy.

In his book, The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History (c) 2004, 2005, John M. Barry says this about the pandemic of 1918,
"The final lesson of 1918, a simple one yet one most difficult to execute, is that...those in authority must retain the public's trust. The way to do that is to distort nothing, to put the best face on nothing, to try to manipulate no one. Lincoln said that first, and best. A leader must make whatever horror exists concrete. Only then will people be able to break it apart."

Coronavirus - What I'm learning now is that the virus was designed in the US as a bioweapon but was modified before that version spread far and wide, and that it's current modification is more cold like. Here's the stats per my count at 1:15 AM this morning.
Deaths worldwide:7,154
Recovered worldwide:79,433
Deaths USA: 82
Data sources: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC and DXY https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6
The morbidity rate from the flu last year in the US was 22,000 according to a radio new source. I found another source which quoted 19,000 deaths caused by last year's flu season. In any case, there was no rush on toilet paper, no businesses closed their doors. It was business as usual.
Another thing I've heard or read is that military personnel will not be allowed to travel within the US. I'm like, What? I think this means they're already in place for whatever is to come. I've heard or read reference to medical martial law. In other words they want you home safe so they can root out those unsavory types - drug cartels, child traffickers, gun runners, money launderers and their ilk. We'll see.

I started today's post to address predictions for the gold market. Simply put: The gold cartel is doomed.
Biggest Move in History Coming for Gold and Silver. https://usawatchdog.com/biggest-move...r-bill-murphy/

Bill Murphy, Chairman of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), says don’t worry about the recent price drop forced on the markets by the gold cartel with naked short selling. It’s not going to keep prices down for long. Murphy contends, “We have been trying to expose what this gold cartel has been doing. The bullion banks, the Fed, the Treasury, the Bank for International Settlement (BIS) and what they have done is to suppress the price.
Gold dipped low overnight, but it's holding currently at $1,503, up from $1,493 a bit ago, and Silver at $12,67, up from $12.55. https://www.sprottmoney.com/ (Select USD) (be sure to refresh)

DOW opened in the red around 20,188 then gained about 200 points and lost it: 19,983.94-204.58 (-1.01%). It's currently at 20,297.03. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EDJI?p=^DJI
Unread 03-17-2020, 08:08 PM

Smile Re: Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

Saturn, still the powerful ruler of this tropical Age of Capricorn in its last 2+ Mean-setting degrees, has now transited past even the True-setting for 2020.

Saturn has been at its greatest possible position of authority, and will lose some of its influence when it temporarily begins transiting Aquarius on March 21st.
Unread 03-17-2020, 08:32 PM

From the high in 2011 to today: Krugerrand still lower by about 2,000

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...2011_17.3.2020

Today's Stock Market bouncing back with the new giveaway stimulus for Airlines, (average people are supposedly getting a stipend, but we'll need to wait to see if it pans out and to whom this stipend is sent)

Resorts (like the Trump clan runs will be benefiting as will all of the Tourism sector (hotels, cruise ships, airlines etc)

Stocks up and down, but gaining overall:
https://money.cnn.com/data/markets/

update:

U.S. stocks climbed Tuesday, erasing about half their sharp decline from the day before, as President Trump took steps to soften the coronavirus outbreak's effects on the economy.

The Dow Jones industrial average climbed about 5.2%, or about 1,000 points. The Standard & Poor's 500 index leaped about 6%. The Nasdaq jumped about 6.2%. (L.A.Times)

Last edited by leomoon; 03-17-2020 at 09:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Cecile (03-18-2020)
Unread 03-17-2020, 09:10 PM
Account Closed

This thread has become very popular, even more so, since Covid-pain up the **** -19
Unread 03-17-2020, 09:11 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Saturn, still the powerful ruler of this tropical Age of Capricorn in its last 2+ Mean-setting degrees, has now transited past even the True-setting for 2020.

Saturn has been at its greatest possible position of authority, and will lose some of its influence when it temporarily begins transiting Aquarius on March 21st.
Saturn ruled Aquarius longer than Uranus has. Do you not think Saturn Will be well comfortable in Aquarius- at home traditionally
Unread 03-17-2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Saturn ruled Aquarius longer than Uranus has. Do you not think Saturn Will be well comfortable in Aquarius- at home traditionally
No. Saturn's all about control and intimidation, and Aquarius is about freedom and lack of fear. Not a comfortable match.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Cecile (03-18-2020)
Unread 03-17-2020, 11:49 PM

I expect the Stock Market will have recovered substantially by next Monday, the 23rd, when Saturn will ingress Aquarius. It's only temporary though, since it will return to Cap in early July.

Btw, any opinions on the difference between Saturn in its Retrograde state, versus Direct?

Last edited by david starling; 03-17-2020 at 11:58 PM.
Unread 03-18-2020, 01:16 AM

Quote:
I expect the Stock Market will have recovered substantially by next Monday, the 23rd, when Saturn will ingress Aquarius. It's only temporary though, since it will return to Cap in early July.

Btw, any opinions on the difference between Saturn in its Retrograde state, versus Direct?

Excellent question, sorry I have no idea though. Likely more ups, downs and sideways. But Saturn can also show a country's diseases or epidemics too. Sorrow in other words even for a country.

I just started reading Anthony Louis again, and find he's been updating with the Stock Mkt & the Corona Virus using Evangaline Adam's USA chart:

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2020...rent-pandemic/

Last edited by leomoon; 03-18-2020 at 01:20 AM.
Unread 03-18-2020, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Excellent question, sorry I have no idea though. Likely more ups, downs and sideways. But Saturn can also show a country's diseases or epidemics too. Sorrow in other words even for a country.

I just started reading Anthony Louis again, and find he's been updating with the Stock Mkt & the Corona Virus using Evangaline Adam's USA chart:

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2020...rent-pandemic/
Which USA chart makes the most sense, in your opinion?
Unread 03-18-2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:

In a nutshell: What is started on the initial pass gets railroaded in retrograde and resolved on the direct pass.

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and could signal the beginning of a karmic relationship or undertaking. Typically the first transit to a natal planet sets things in motion, but often subtly so the issue may go unnoticed.

With Saturn you have to consider also the 7-year cycle when transiting Saturn squares, opposes or conjuncts natal Saturn, as these are life cycles. Saturn opposite natal Saturn on the 1st pass can be upsetting if personal life issues begun 14 years ago were ignored for career advancement and gain. The opposition can be a very disruptive time even on the 1st pass.

During retrograde, when transiting Saturn aspects that same natal planet, whatever was begun during the first transit takes precedence and can't be ignored. During Saturn's retrograde motion, it's difficult to make advancements. In fact the more you try to advance the more issues you could stir up. It's best to take a wait and see attitude when dealing with a serious or important matter.

Saturn station date can bring about a traumatic event depending on the severity and proximity of upcoming aspects formed by other transiting higher octave planets to natal planets. Be very wary if transiting Uranus is anywhere near forming any kind of aspect with a natal planet, especially Mars or Uranus, during Saturn's station date. Saturn's station date can pull the trigger on these other aspects going into effect and lasting long term with some karmic attachment. (By "anywhere near" I mean as much as 3 weeks out, maybe more.)

Once Saturn (or any planet) turns direct, matters begun on the first transit can proceed if they are still issues of concern. During the retrograde these issues may have been replaced by other issues. In any case, the timing for concluding these issues will be when Saturn makes its 3rd pass of the natal planet.

I hope that helps.
david starling (03-18-2020)

Tags
crash, market, stock