How Bad ?

creativei

Arent you kanya lagna i still remember your chart , how come 8th house is sag for kanya , its aries . are u saying western ?

creativei

somna what is this ? yes its says ur aries asc gemini rasi .

then why man you kept quiet that day . i typed that much long and u acknowledged my prediction . which is true then this or that ?

creativei

loll this is making me really crazy . yes man sry for the typo... do u realy wana my prediction .aha plz let me know ;p

creativei

Good morning somna7h :happy::sideways::sideways:

First of all as per vedic ketu gives the benefits as per which house he sits . ketu in sagittarius is not that much bad .

we have to check rasi for characteristics and house lord for particular event , dont confuse between that . Sagittarius is 9th house of kalapurusha . so ketu spiritual wisdom . person is highly evolved spiritual person , observes religious codes . will undertake many spiritual journeys . also Sagittarius is the own house for ketu so it gives its full 9th power .

but we must also check dispositer lord since it plays major role . but ketu in gurus house is itself very good .

wherever ketu placed in chart person will establish that house related things eg ketu in 11th gives abundant income . ketu in 3rd highly courage . persons leaves a huge impression to others regarding that house .

ketu in 8th , really its not good position in terms of material happiness , except divine wisdom , ketu snatches every happiness from the person , majority of their karma are cleared in the birth itself . seldom they have marital happiness . but they get sex pleasure other than their wife .

constellation also plays major role in this . it said that every dasa gives constellation planet lord results first and then house related things next .

ketu also co owns scorpio ,so whichever house your scorpio falls in ur chart you get that house power too , if you are taurus then scorpio comes as 7th , so along with 8th house you also get 7th house related things too , not to mention your ketu is in 6th lord constellation so it creates conflicts in marriage and health , though you get monetary benefit .

Interesting and least known fact about taurus ascendant is for them first of life is soo good , good health , pretty strong sensual physique , robust health , very active , extraordinary social life . always im in gym . have many admirers and extollers . but sad part is after their marriage their entire life changes completely . reason is before marriage they are in venus control and after marriage they are in guru control , guru is enemy to venus , so whatever venus gave guru will do it opposite . after marriage they entirely dependent on their spouse no matter who it is . their spouse takes in charge of their family and kids . another interesting thing is they are home bound . its ok for girls but boy having taurus asc really suffers for this . they may end up as house husband .

ketu in 4 , 7, 8, 12 not good for material world , person gets repeated blow from every side , ketu teaches that wisdom by wild . he shows that directly , like slapping your face . many sudden untoward event happens in life .

but one thing is that ketu in 8th gives superior spiritual whereas normal person cant even imagine that , trust me , im example for that , i have ketu in 8th as per rasi ( im aquarius rasi) i got superior divine experience and blissful moments ,though it seems like joke or nonsense to materialistic persons ,but what i got is a divine bliss ., only ketu in 8th person knows that . you also have very rare and superior articles on spirituality and religion . also get chance to meet many rare enlightened saints or babas who does many miracles , in calcutta too there lives many babas who perfoms miracles , you may get darshan of those . it all happens in ketu dasa or jupiter dasa .

ketu in 8th , one of the best placement for astrology/astrologers or any fortune tellers ....

for u ketu in 8th as per lagna and as per rasi its in 7th . picture is very clear . except marital happiness you get all . ketu in 7th repeated marriage and breakups , tend towards wrong women for pleasures . mismatched spouse . sensitive touchy wife but spiritual wife . both will be good spiritual pairs rather than sensual lovers ......

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you for your help!
I will be back with detail feedback soon.
Currently going for an urgent work.
Do you use Stellar Astrology ?
Is the result of Ketu will be felt only in Ketu Dasa ?
I'm near 40. And my life really miserable now. Not married, no good job or money. Family issues etc. Only good thing is I'm perfectly healthy.

creativei

Thank you for your help!
I will be back with detail feedback soon.
Currently going for an urgent work.
Do you use Stellar Astrology ?
Is the result of Ketu will be felt only in Ketu Dasa ?
I'm near 40. And my life really miserable now. Not married, no good job or money. Family issues etc. Only good thing is I'm perfectly healthy.

Oh i see fine , i see only vedic ,i even not aware of what you are saying . all i know vedic , those rishis gave to us i follow parasara varamitra , brigu only ,i dont care rest all .

just say my prediction is correct or not , so far everyone said im telling right .. :smile::smile:

Somna7H

Banned
just say my prediction is correct or not , so far everyone said im telling right .. :smile::smile:

Predicting any event is the the most tough part of Astrology.
You always have to mention the Time when you Predicting the Tine.
You can say a 5 years old kid that he/she will have marriage but It's may be 20 years later or may be 40 years later. So who will come back after 40 years to check the truth ?

For example you that I will get all except marital happiness. But in really I have nothing so far except good health. Remember I'm near 40. So I don't have much time in hand. If I get every thing you mention than it will be like winning lottery(sudden outburst of LUCK). :wink:

Somna7H

Banned
but we must also check dispositer lord since it plays major role . but ketu in gurus house is itself very good .

No, disposition Jupiter is worst fr me.
16 years of Jupiter was worst.
No mental peace, education disturbed and damaged. No job or career.
Money came without any effort but all gone and become Zero Balance.
Failed to use a single bit of money for me.
All gave away to others.
Actually people cheated me.

So far my Rahu Maha Dasa was good.
It wasn't 10/10 but it was 7/10 at least.
This Saturn failed to show any positive sign so far.
Already 3 years in Saturn Maha Dasa.

Somna7H

Banned
ketu in 8th , really its not good position in terms of material happiness , except divine wisdom , ketu snatches every happiness from the person , majority of their karma are cleared in the birth itself . seldom they have marital happiness . but they get sex pleasure other than their wife .

Forget about material happiness. I'm near 40 and not married.
Sex pleasure other than their wife ?
Let me get married first. :biggrin:

ketu also co owns scorpio ,so whichever house your scorpio falls in ur chart you get that house power too , if you are taurus then scorpio comes as 7th , so along with 8th house you also get 7th house related things too , not to mention your ketu is in 6th lord constellation so it creates conflicts in marriage and health , though you get monetary benefit .

Interesting and least known fact about taurus ascendant is for them first of life is soo good , good health , pretty strong sensual physique , robust health , very active , extraordinary social life . always im in gym . have many admirers and extollers . but sad part is after their marriage their entire life changes completely . reason is before marriage they are in venus control and after marriage they are in guru control , guru is enemy to venus , so whatever venus gave guru will do it opposite . after marriage they entirely dependent on their spouse no matter who it is . their spouse takes in charge of their family and kids . another interesting thing is they are home bound . its ok for girls but boy having taurus asc really suffers for this . they may end up as house husband .

First 20 years were good. Rahu Dasa. Then fall started. But will never marry if after marriage my will be become more Miserable. But I think Marriage should bring prosperity for me. Because current state no much good either. How Bad can happen after marriage ?

ketu in 4 , 7, 8, 12 not good for material world , person gets repeated blow from every side , ketu teaches that wisdom by wild . he shows that directly , like slapping your face . many sudden untoward event happens in life .

but one thing is that ketu in 8th gives superior spiritual whereas normal person cant even imagine that , trust me , im example for that , i have ketu in 8th as per rasi ( im aquarius rasi) i got superior divine experience and blissful moments ,though it seems like joke or nonsense to materialistic persons ,but what i got is a divine bliss ., only ketu in 8th person knows that . you also have very rare and superior articles on spirituality and religion . also get chance to meet many rare enlightened saints or babas who does many miracles , in calcutta too there lives many babas who perfoms miracles , you may get darshan of those . it all happens in ketu dasa or jupiter dasa .

ketu in 8th , one of the best placement for astrology/astrologers or any fortune tellers ....

for u ketu in 8th as per lagna and as per rasi its in 7th . picture is very clear . except marital happiness you get all . ketu in 7th repeated marriage and breakups , tend towards wrong women for pleasures . mismatched spouse . sensitive touchy wife but spiritual wife . both will be good spiritual pairs rather than sensual lovers ......

It's really Unfortunate.
All telling me about wisdom, spiritual uplift etc.
But all I want is to win in this filthy material world. :crying::crying::crying:
I have no interest in Saint or Baba or Sadhu etc. :sad:
I should not have born in this world.

creativei

Forget about material happiness. I'm near 40 and not married.
Sex pleasure other than their wife ?
Let me get married first. :biggrin:

First 20 years were good. Rahu Dasa. Then fall started. But will never marry if after marriage my will be become more Miserable. But I think Marriage should bring prosperity for me. Because current state no much good either. How Bad can happen after marriage ?

It's really Unfortunate.
All telling me about wisdom, spiritual uplift etc.
But all I want is to win in this filthy material world. :crying::crying::crying:
I have no interest in Saint or Baba or Sadhu etc. :sad:
I should not have born in this world.

Dear sir

as i said already my astrology is purely based on vedic , i follow only what our ancient rishis told my prediction is mixed of parasara brigu , pulipani and varamitra , i don't confused people by saying synastry cups mid-heaven etc etc i straight away hit on the nail . only due to that many are asking me . i joined in this thread last week within a week im getting so many many queries that i cant even spend my own time , i have been answering on a roll . so far everyone said what i told is right .

whether you are married or not ketu in 8th gives inclination to affairs . 8th house is scandal , malefic in 8th gives that tendencies . but i appreciate your honesty and loyalty . hope you will loyal to married partner

40 is not big deal for a guy of course its little but not too much . many i know still getting married in this age , one of my relative is 45 now and he searching for alliance . though his chart not guarantee marriage but still he hopes lot .

For taurus asc jupiter is no.1 malefic who you call greatest benefic graha is daredevil for taurus asc and person undergoing his dasa is even worst , karma has to reap .

You indeed have married life . trust me . your current saturn dasa ensures that , which saturn delayed your marriage gonna give that in his period . generally saturn mars is not good combination , that too in 5th gives lots of mental conflicts . disturbed mind with negative thoughts , it gives self hurting tendencies . your mind is filled with family, sisters , mother and marriage , these things worries you lot . ketu aspects moon gives depressed confused mind . but good for spirituality .

you even had a troubled education . faced lots of humiliation in schools and college . your family may also undergo property dispute .

rahu dasa didnt gave you marriage because rahu is own nak aridra and is with moon who is no.1 enemy . as per rasi moon is your second lord is with rahu . your family may suffered lot in financially . every day you may have undergone lots stress which drained your energy . many futile useless short trips . conflicts between family members . esp your mom and dad will fight lot .

saturn in 5th person have to face lots of humiliation . mars in 5th highly sexual and it aspects 8th gives quarrels with spouse and accidents also enemity with bros .

mars rahu moon aspecting 8th is the reason for not settling in life . 8th house marital happiness if 8th house afflicted person experiences troubles in married life . indeed you will incline to scandal so take care of that .

as per lagna 8th lord in 6th as per ras 8th lord is with 6th lord in 4th your home life suffers lot . 4th house is chastity for both guy and girl if afflicted loose morals . you had a very bitter childhood experience . it gives early loss of mother .

your spouse health suffers take care of her . do occasional medical check up .

jupiter is also in rahu nak which delayed your marriage that Jupiter is also aspected by rahu . but thing is jupiter aspecting 2nd house indeed gives marriage .

your marriage happens sure but it goes with bitterness . its all karma !

in navamsa 7th lord sun is with saturn and jupiter aspects 7th too so saturn dasa gives u marriage .

marriage happens in 2022 exactly in saturn dasa mercury bukti ..

if it doesnt happened as i said then i forsake astrology entirely ...

Somna7H

Banned
you even had a troubled education . faced lots of humiliation in schools and college . your family may also undergo property dispute .

rahu dasa didnt gave you marriage

Yes, I have lots of Trouble in Education.
According to capacity I just completed 50% of Education.
I could have done better in education if I had better luck.
When Rahu Dasa ended I was near 20 so marriage almost not possible at that young age.
I live with my family including my mother.
Hope I will never get married if I really have Bad Marriage life.
Thank you! :smile:

SMB

Somna, Looks like you and me are travelling on the same boat. Whenever I see your posts....feel like a reflection of myself.

I am 44 now, unmarried. First 11-12 years were gold.....Moon,Mars Mahadasa....excellent in studies but bit of minor health problems like fever,cold,stomach upsets.....

Downfall...Rahu MD started,1986....health improved....but studies went downhill....in fact, it was headed for disaster....Rahu MD first half was totally downhill....but Gold again -> the second part of Rahu MD...1996-2002....I want this period back...:biggrin: Jupiter MD-Jupiter AD was also superlative....then,from 2006, very average life until now...no proper income, no relationships.....Saturn MD-Saturn AD going on ....another 1 year left...already I am feeling tired.....

@creative......How about Saturn MD-Ketu AD....heard that its troublesome...with a 'sting' in the end...for me it comes in 2024

Somna7H

Banned
@SMB
Till 20 my time were good.
Yes I had minor health issues like stomach upset, fever, cold etc in Rahu Maha Dasa. Heath improved when Saturn MD started. Downfall when Jupiter MD started. Studies went downhill.
Now in Saturn MD I become nothing but Slave. No money, no education, no respect nothing except misery.

creativei

Somna, Looks like you and me are travelling on the same boat. Whenever I see your posts....feel like a reflection of myself.

I am 44 now, unmarried. First 11-12 years were gold.....Moon,Mars Mahadasa....excellent in studies but bit of minor health problems like fever,cold,stomach upsets.....

Downfall...Rahu MD started,1986....health improved....but studies went downhill....in fact, it was headed for disaster....Rahu MD first half was totally downhill....but Gold again -> the second part of Rahu MD...1996-2002....I want this period back...:biggrin: Jupiter MD-Jupiter AD was also superlative....then,from 2006, very average life until now...no proper income, no relationships.....Saturn MD-Saturn AD going on ....another 1 year left...already I am feeling tired.....

@creative......How about Saturn MD-Ketu AD....heard that its troublesome...with a 'sting' in the end...for me it comes in 2024

asking for u or for somna7h ? ;p if for u please then , provide horo details .

SMB

Actually I asked in general about Sat-Ketu period....because it is embarrassing for me to again and again ask you to dig into my chart..:biggrin: