Grand trine this year exact same as one when an accident occured in my life in 2011

Venusmagic89

This year in my solar return there Is a grand trine with pluto (natal 7 house ruler), jupiter(natal 8 house ruler) and venus (natal 1 and 6 house ruler)

This sounds positive but in 2011 I was in a terrible car accident that resulted in someone's death. I checked transits for that day and what did I see? A grand trine between pluto, jupiter in Taurus and mercury in Virgo. This year, jupiter is in virgo and mercury in Taurus . Jupiter is square my natal jupiter, and is my natal 8 house ruler! Also the rest of my SR chart is terrible. Any input as to what this means ?

the first image I attached is my 2011 solar return
the second image is my natal chart in comparison to the event chart for the accident
the third image is a stand alone chart of the exact time, date and place of the accident which I shockingly remember, as it occurred right at sunset that day
the fourth is my 2016 solar return
the fifth is my 2016 solar return in comparison to my natal

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_savannah_anderson_2011218_15659_18470.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_savannah_anderson_2011218_15659_18470.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 2011.jpg
    2011.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 2011 alone.jpg
    2011 alone.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 2016 sr.jpg
    2016 sr.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 2016srhouses.jpg
    2016srhouses.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

katydid

Is it possible that you have not emotionally 'processed' all that happened in that tragic accident years ago? Could all of these transits/progressions be bringing it all up so you ail have to deal with it and get some closure and move on?

JUPITERASC

This year in my solar return there Is a grand trine with pluto (natal 7 house ruler), jupiter(natal 8 house ruler)
and venus (natal 1 and 6 house ruler)

This sounds positive but in 2011 I was in a terrible car accident that resulted in someone's death.
I checked transits for that day
and what did I see?
A grand trine between pluto, jupiter in Taurus and mercury in Virgo.
This year, jupiter is in virgo and mercury in Taurus .
Jupiter is square my natal jupiter, and is my natal 8 house ruler!
Also the rest of my SR chart is terrible.
Any input as to what this means ?

http://www.astrologyonline.eu/Graphic/Form2_Display/Web2_DrawTema_Riv.asp
Your 2011 solar return
is the chart to reference in tandem with the 2011 event chart of the day of the accident

because
any current solar return chart relates solely to the current year only :smile:

i.e.
Your solar return chart for the current year
and
the event chart of a day of an accident IN THE PAST
during a PREVIOUS YEAR
are issues that are distinct from
this years solar return

The chart you posted is not accessible
so if you would like them
these are the instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Venusmagic89

Thank you, I'll post a chart for the day of the accident and my current solar return. I'm new to this msg board and I didn't know how to attach a chart! Thank you. And yes the chart I tried to post was for my return this year, I just found it strange that same grand trine occurs in my SR this year and I was afraid it may have something to do with "karma coming back for me" and causing another accident in my life this year, esp since the whole SR this year is unavoidably awful. (Although saturn is in exact opposition to my sun right now which also triggers my natal Yod so I guess I'm thinking of the worst right now)
But yes also I never emotionally processed the accident. I never cried or shed a single tear and the accident was my fault. I was injured in the accident but after recovering I completely blocked it emotionally and its like I'm aware it happened but I feel like it didn't happen to me, I feel like it happened to someone I dont know and I'm just observing it. I feel like that's the only way I know to protect myself. So yes, maybe this year is about that but I have no idea how it's going to start coming back up. My transits are intense this year. I have saturn opp sun triggering the yod in my natal, Neptune square sun, jupiter square sun and Jupiter and pluto opp natal moon (also the saturn and pluto transits are happening in my progressed chart too)

JUPITERASC

Thank you, I'll post a chart for the day of the accident and my current solar return.
The day of the accident event chart requires the exact time of the accident

which is then assessed with solar return for the year of the accident (2011 solar return)

because
each years solar return is valid for that one year only

I'm new to this msg board and I didn't know how to attach a chart!
Thank you.
That's ok, you're very welcome
And yes the chart I tried to post was for my return this year,
I just found it strange that
same grand trine occurs in my SR this year

and I was afraid it may have something to do with "karma coming back for me"
and causing another accident in my life this year, esp since the whole SR this year is unavoidably awful.
It's not precisely the same
because
as you explained
the planets are in different signs than they were that year
so its a different transit this time

regarding karma

Experience is linked to consequences of our actions
and
all actions cause an effect
the law of cause and effect makes no exceptions

for example:
it is utterly impossible for a person to sow orange pips that have neither been genetically modified
nor cross-pollinated in any way
and then
from the orange pips that were sown
to expect to harvest lemon fruits instead of oranges

(Although saturn is in exact opposition to my sun right now
which also triggers my natal Yod
so I guess I'm thinking of the worst right now)
But yes also I never emotionally processed the accident.
I never cried or shed a single tear and the accident was my fault.
I was injured in the accident but after recovering I completely blocked it emotionally
and its like I'm aware it happened but I feel like it didn't happen to me,
I feel like it happened to someone I dont know and I'm just observing it.
I feel like that's the only way I know to protect myself.
So yes, maybe this year is about that but I have no idea how it's going to start coming back up.
My transits are intense this year.
I have saturn opp sun triggering the yod in my natal,
Neptune square sun, jupiter square sun
and Jupiter and pluto opp natal moon
(also the saturn and pluto transits are happening in my progressed chart too)
There is an article on our EDUCATION BOARD with guidance on
HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART by Starlink
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

here's a useful quote from the article by Starlink:

A Solar Return chart is a chart made for only one year in the life.
It is a very personal way to see how transits will relate to your natal chart.
Once you understand the basics of your birth chart interpretation,
you can use the same technique on your Solar Return chart.

A Solar Return chart should always be looked at in connection with your natal chart :smile:
because we want to see what our natal planets are doing this year
and looking at their positions in the SR chart is one way doing that.

Note:
You can also view the Solar Return as a chart on its own,
but it wont tell you as much as when you compare with the natal chart

So then compare your natal chart
with your solar return for current year 2016

RisingSag

I just want make a quick point. I think the fact that you survived the deadly accident is a blessing. A close call, but maybe you were protected?

JUPITERASC

the first image I attached is my 2011 solar return
the second image is my natal chart in comparison to the event chart for the accident

the third image
is a stand alone chart
of the exact time,
date and place of the accident
which I shockingly remember,
as it occurred right at sunset that day

the fourth is my 2016 solar return
the fifth is my 2016 solar return in comparison to my natal
A striking factor of the event chart is that transiting Mars is opposing the transiting ascendant
however
that is only one indicator or possible 'red flag' :smile:
because clearly
not everyone driving on that road at that time when transiting Mars was setting
was involved in a tragic accident

therefore
other charts, such as natal chart, require study as well

I also notice that the event occurred late afternoon at the end of July i.e. 17:30PM

and I note that
although it is late afternoon
it is nowhere near sunset

but instead is approximately three hours prior to sunset
which occurred at 20:14PM
at that location on that day
therefore I ask you whether you have the timing of the event correct

Venusmagic89

Thank you, yes the timing of the event is correct, as it was not right at sunset but in the few hours before when the sun begins to drop making it difficult to see on the road (esp in southern states) I remember looking at my phone after regaining consciousness and it was 5:34pm, I wasn't out for long as I woke up In my car before anyone had stopped to help us and by the time they did I knew it had just happened.

I was also concerned about my natal IC lining up with the transiting 8 house, which had 4 planets in it at the time of accident, also venus is an interesting point , as venus at 29 cancer is conjunct my natal 0 Leo IC, and I checked my progressions for that day and my progressed venus was at 0 Leo (and progressed mars was at 7 Leo, exactly conjunct the sun the day of the accident and still sort of conjunct my natal IC) mercury was at 0 virgo the day of the accident, about to turn retrograde and my progressed mercury was conjunct my natal sun exactly.
Also all this "Leo" action which fell in the 8 house of the accident event chart, the 4 house of my natal chart, was also the 12 house of my solar return in 2011, which also contained the moon at 14 Leo.
My solar return for 2011 also had mars conjunct my natal ASC exact, and venus conjunct the return MC.
The sun rules my natal 4 house, and the SR 12th house. Uranus was also in my SR 8 house which is where it is in my natal chart too.
The last thing I wanted to look at is the grand trine between pluto, mercury (about to turn retrograde) and Jupiter . jupiter rules my natal 8 house, and mercury was conjunct my SR ASC when this accident occurred. This also would place mercury in opposition to Neptune , ruler of my SR 7th house, and Neptune was conjunct my DSC in the SR (Mercury rules SR 11 and 2nd)- however a note further on that, Is that all this occurred on the day of my fathers mercury return (his natal mercury is 0 Virgo) and my mothers sun is 0 Pisces, meaning neptune was conjunct her sun and mercury was opposition to it. (I'm also interested in seeing how families charts show tragedies) neptune rules my moms natal 5, but it was transiting her sun in her natal 4, and mercury rules my dads natal 12th, and he also was experiencing Uranus conjunct his DSC transit at the time of the accident, it was exact to his DSC. Also, pluto was 3 degrees past his IC, but obviously still conjunct it.

I was experiencing two particuarlly difficult squares that year in transit, a Uranus square natal uranus exact and a saturn square natal saturn exact at the time of accident. Neptune, ruler of the 7 in my solar return of 2011 was conjunct the DSC in my return. (And mars, as we saw was conjunct DSC in accident chart and mars rules my natal 12 house, and the 9th house of accidents in my 2011 solar return) also in my 2011. SR we have pluto and vertex conjunct my natal uranus.
I also looked at asteroids and noticed Ceres was conjunct uranus in 2011, and its also conjunct uranus again in 2016. And this year I have uranus squaring my natal mars! Along with jupiter and neptune squaring my sun and saturn opposing it. I feel like I'm being steamrolled by the universe this year.

I was afraid that having a SR similar to the accident chart in 2011 (along with other scary parts in my 2016 return) that this was going to be a tragic year again.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you, yes the timing of the event is correct, as it was not right at sunset but in the few hours before when the sun begins to drop making it difficult to see on the road (esp in southern states) I remember looking at my phone after regaining consciousness and it was 5:34pm, I wasn't out for long as I woke up In my car before anyone had stopped to help us and by the time they did I knew it had just happened.

I was also concerned about my natal IC lining up with the transiting 8 house, which had 4 planets in it at the time of accident, also venus is an interesting point , as venus at 29 cancer is conjunct my natal 0 Leo IC, and I checked my progressions for that day and my progressed venus was at 0 Leo (and progressed mars was at 7 Leo, exactly conjunct the sun the day of the accident and still sort of conjunct my natal IC) mercury was at 0 virgo the day of the accident, about to turn retrograde and my progressed mercury was conjunct my natal sun exactly.
Also all this "Leo" action which fell in the 8 house of the accident event chart, the 4 house of my natal chart, was also the 12 house of my solar return in 2011, which also contained the moon at 14 Leo.
My solar return for 2011 also had mars conjunct my natal ASC exact, and venus conjunct the return MC.
The sun rules my natal 4 house, and the SR 12th house. Uranus was also in my SR 8 house which is where it is in my natal chart too.
The last thing I wanted to look at is the grand trine between pluto, mercury (about to turn retrograde) and Jupiter . jupiter rules my natal 8 house, and mercury was conjunct my SR ASC when this accident occurred. This also would place mercury in opposition to Neptune , ruler of my SR 7th house, and Neptune was conjunct my DSC in the SR (Mercury rules SR 11 and 2nd)- however a note further on that, Is that all this occurred on the day of my fathers mercury return (his natal mercury is 0 Virgo) and my mothers sun is 0 Pisces, meaning neptune was conjunct her sun and mercury was opposition to it. (I'm also interested in seeing how families charts show tragedies) neptune rules my moms natal 5, but it was transiting her sun in her natal 4, and mercury rules my dads natal 12th, and he also was experiencing Uranus conjunct his DSC transit at the time of the accident, it was exact to his DSC. Also, pluto was 3 degrees past his IC, but obviously still conjunct it.

I was experiencing two particuarlly difficult squares that year in transit, a Uranus square natal uranus exact and a saturn square natal saturn exact at the time of accident. Neptune, ruler of the 7 in my solar return of 2011 was conjunct the DSC in my return. (And mars, as we saw was conjunct DSC in accident chart and mars rules my natal 12 house, and the 9th house of accidents in my 2011 solar return) also in my 2011. SR we have pluto and vertex conjunct my natal uranus.
I also looked at asteroids and noticed Ceres was conjunct uranus in 2011, and its also conjunct uranus again in 2016. And this year I have uranus squaring my natal mars! Along with jupiter and neptune squaring my sun and saturn opposing it. I feel like I'm being steamrolled by the universe this year.

I was afraid that having a SR similar to the accident chart in 2011 (along with other scary parts in my 2016 return)
that this was going to be a tragic year again.
You have said that the accident "was your fault"
and so
I assume then that you were driving
in which case you would have been charged by Law Enforcement
particularly if a death was caused by your mode of driving a vehicle

but if you were not driving
then there is some other reason
for your blaming yourself for the accident

Venusmagic89

Yes I was charged with involuntary manslaughter after the accident. I did not serve jail time , only probation because it was just an accident. I was not drunk and passed a sobriety test, but the accident was caused because I was making a left hand turn onto the interstate on a green light , but with no green arrow. Oncoming traffic was coming towards me, but their light had just changed so they were coming slow so it looked like I had time to turn. The sun was also dropping and it was low in the sky and shining brightly in my eyes, making it very hard to see. I shouldve waited to turn, but it was 5:00 traffic and id grown impatient from already waiting so long. So I turned, but a motorcyclist came out from behind a truck coming across the intersection and T boned the side of my car. It was my fault because he had the right of way. He flew 100 yards into the air and hit the pavement. He was 40 years old with 6 kids. I was so shaken up that night I think I permenantly blocked the whole thing and it doesn't feel like it happened to me, it feels like I saw it happen to someone else. Like as if someone else was driving in my body in my car but not me. I feel guilt, but still innocent at the same time. The family could've pursued the accident to press harder charges on me, but no one from the family ever showed up at my court dates so I got one year probation and its on my record. It impacted my whole life. I was given painkillers prescription after the accident for my injuries which I ended up getting addicted to and couldn't stop taking them. I struggled with addiction until may 2012 when I finally realized I had to stop and get my life together (I had an 8 house solar return in 2012) and the theme was definitely transformation for that year. My great grandma and great uncle died that year, but neither were very close to me, I also found out I was pregnant in rehab in 2012, and had an abortion a few weeks after my birthday. (I was in rehab on my birthday in 2012) then I got my life together, moved to a new city, after a long struggle found a job in a retail store, worked super hard and became the manager, and that's what I do now. I've helped the local owner open 3 more stores and I manage them all. I'm very happy and everything has seemed amazing the past 3 years, but I've had some major blocks in my love life. I feel like its the only thing missing, and I really want a boyfriend again, but for the past 3 years having saturn transit my 7th I haven't met anyone I like. Its the longest I've ever been without a relationship ! Its good to have solitude, but I've been looking more into astrology to see when I'm most likely to meet someone, but then instead I see this tragic solar return for me in 2016 and I got dissapointed. I checked, and I don't have another 7 house SR until I'm in my 40s. And my natal chart has planets in every house except the 4, 5, 7, 11 and 12. So my relationship houses are all empty :-/ I guess I just need to focus on myself for now. I was hoping to look to astrology for positive indications of events in my future, like true love, marriage, kids, my own business , everything I want but instead I started seeing all this scary stuff. I was so excited and positive in the beginning before I looked I'm almost wishing I hadnt. I checked a lot of my future solar returns and progressions and none seem overly positive so I guess at this point I'm just hoping I'll survive to even get to live at all, even if its single! (Or to not have to deal with too much more heartache, I really can't take any more. Ive really only had 6 good years out of my whole life so far, 3 of which have been the past 3, the others were all the first year of my 3 previous relationship , then reality would hit, they'd cheat on me, or hit me or wed argue a lot)
And before anyone points to any issues with my parents, my parents are the perfect example of love! They've been happily married 33 years and they were both very kind, generous and loving parents and I had everything I needed as a child. So my parents seem to almost have given me unrealistic exoectations for relationships, as I've been very dissapointed and heartbroken by boyfriends. So my childhood was also a very good time, the first 12 years of my life were awesome, then now that I'm almost 27, I've only had 6 more positive years I'd say.
Anyways that's part of my life story! It seems another tragic cycle I get involved in is being attracted to unavailabke guys. In the past though , I always had a boyfriend , but I was always flirting with and attracted to unavailable guys even when in a relationship. Starting at age 13, I had 3 consecutive 3 year rekationships. Since the last one ended before I entered rehab, I've been dating myself and the better I get to know myself the more I worry there's no one out there unique enough for me. Besides that, I have a very troubled past someone would need to accept. My 7 house Saturn transit is ending next month when it moves into my 8th, and i think ive learned some good lessons about my attractions to unavailable guys and to look for available guys from now on. Im just a magnet for taken guys though it seems! Im going to have to fight it. And Finding a job took forever because of my criminal charges and having been to rehab. I'm lucky this local business owner took a chance on me. He said he saw talent in me, and trusted me for some reason (I've done our composite and synastry charts and they're very strong) so I guess that was meant to be (and I got this job during my jupiter return, and it was during the business owners saturn return) anyways that's what happened!

Last edited:

katydid

I applaud you for all of the hard work you have done and are now doing.

Please don't get discouraged and think that because you don't have XZ or Z in your upcoming charts that you won't find LOVE in the future. Saturn is leaving your 7th now and that might be all it takes. Saturn being there has paved the way. When it leaves a vacuum is formed---and you know what they say about a vacuum---it works like a magnet. :love:

I think that this years solar return might be coaxing you to mentally and emotionally process the grief and pain and guilt left over from that tragic accident. You can't just ignore those painful feelings forever. So maybe this year you will address it in counseling or with a religious leader or in hypnosis or whatever you choose.

You are still young. I did not meet my husband until my Saturn Return at 29. And we have been married ever since and I just had my second Saturn Return.

JUPITERASC

Yes I was charged with involuntary manslaughter after the accident.
I did not serve jail time ,
only probation because it was just an accident.
I was not drunk and passed a sobriety test,
but the accident was caused because I was making a left hand turn onto the interstate on a green light ,
but with no green arrow.

Oncoming traffic was coming towards me,
but their light had just changed
so they were coming slow
so it looked like I had time to turn
The sun was also dropping and it was low in the sky and shining brightly in my eyes,
making it very hard to see.

I shouldve waited to turn,
but it was 5:00 traffic
and id grown impatient from already waiting so long.

So I turned,
and so with hindsight you realise
you had grown impatient

furthermore
the sun in decline towards the horizon was shining in your eyes
but despite uncertainty regarding what was visible

due to impatience you turned the vehicle

perhaps Mars on the descendant opposing the ascendant
proved too strong encouragement to do that

however keep in mind
that the although the stars impel, they do not compel

but a motorcyclist came out from behind a truck coming across the intersection and T boned the side of my car.
It was my fault because he had the right of way.
He flew 100 yards into the air and hit the pavement. He was 40 years old with 6 kids.
I was so shaken up that night I think I permenantly blocked the whole thing and it doesn't feel like it happened to me,
it feels like I saw it happen to someone else. Like as if someone else was driving in my body in my car but not me.
I feel guilt, but still innocent at the same time.
that is understandable
however keep in mind the subtle difference between GUILT and RESPONSIBILITY :smile:
certainly you had a choice at one stage
in the moments before you turned the vehicle
whether to turn or not

you are definitely responsible for making that choice to turn at that moment
and that choice was made due to your impatience at the usual 5 o'clock traffic
which EXPLAINS your action
but does not EXCUSE it

however
you are not responsible for the actions of other people
just your own actions
so in that situation your action was IRRESPONSIBLE
because
it is important to be cautious of other drivers who are on the road with you
and it seems
the motorcyclist appears to have been acting thoughtlessly as well
by suddenly appearing from behind a truck

neither you nor the motorcyclist could possibly have known the real risk
of your combined actions

however you BOTH were acting recklessly
the motorcyclist by appearing suddenly from behind a truck
and you by
giving in to an urge to turn the vehicle while impatiently ignoring the sun dazzling your eyes

the motorcyclist was in the right nevertheless because they had the right of way

but just the same the motorcyclist took a risk
and the motorcyclist took that risk
relying on the other motorists to allow their right of way
unfortunately you were being reckless
and so the motorcyclist ultimately paid the price for your rash decision
however
there were mitigating circumstances
so you did not serve prison time

and
viewing the chart of the event, Mars is clearly seen on the descendant opposing the ascendant
clearly it is possible the motorcyclist was 'egged by Mars' to thoughtlessly take that risk
of appearing from behind a truck
and
the motorcyclist could not have seen your vehicle because the truck obscured their view
but
he had the right of way

and so there was a tragic accident

It is useful to keep in mind that ECLIPSES played a major role in those particular events of 31 July 2011
we do not have the motorcyclists natal chart but we have your charts as posted

and so
I checked my own paper copies of AMERICAN EPHEMERIS FOR THE 20TH CENTURY
and
AMERICAN EPHEMERIS FOR THE 21 CENTURY

both are available on amazon
I use these because
the 9000 year online FREE Ephemeris at http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm does not include eclipses

eclipses are fairly rare
there being only approximately five per year
although some years there are more
other years less
There is a site that lists astronomical eclipse data
but not astrological eclipse data at http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

the following is
some of the ECLIPSE DATA I researched

and then compared with the various charts you posted:

1 June 2011 SOLAR ECLIPSE at 11º Gemini was on your natal Sun ruler of natal 4th
furthermore
at that SOLAR ECLIPSE transiting Mercury was on the degree of your natal Mercury

then another eclipse a fortnight later
15 June 2011 was the day of a full moon LUNAR ECLIPSE on 24º Sagittarius
that's the ascending degree of the event chart you posted

1 July 2011 there was another SOLAR ECLIPSE at 9º Cancer
in a challenging square aspect with your 2011 SOLAR RETURN SATURN

that's just skimming the surface

The family could've pursued the accident to press harder charges on me,
but no one from the family ever showed up at my court dates so I got one year probation and its on my record.
It impacted my whole life.
I was given painkillers prescription after the accident for my injuries which I ended up getting addicted to and couldn't stop taking them.
I struggled with addiction until may 2012 when I finally realized I had to stop and get my life together
(I had an 8 house solar return in 2012) and the theme was definitely transformation for that year.
My great grandma and great uncle died that year, but neither were very close to me, I also found out I was pregnant in rehab in 2012, and had an abortion a few weeks after my birthday.
(I was in rehab on my birthday in 2012) then I got my life together, moved to a new city, after a long struggle found a job in a retail store,
worked super hard and became the manager, and that's what I do now.

I've helped the local owner open 3 more stores and I manage them all.
I'm very happy and everything has seemed amazing the past 3 years, but I've had some major blocks in my love life.
I feel like its the only thing missing, and I really want a boyfriend again,
but for the past 3 years having saturn transit my 7th I haven't met anyone I like. Its the longest I've ever been without a relationship !
Its good to have solitude, but I've been looking more into astrology to see when I'm most likely to meet someone,
but then instead I see this tragic solar return for me in 2016 and I got dissapointed.
I checked, and I don't have another 7 house SR until I'm in my 40s.
And my natal chart has planets in every house except the 4, 5, 7, 11 and 12. So my relationship houses are all empty :-/
I guess I just need to focus on myself for now. I was hoping to look to astrology for positive indications of events in my future,
like true love, marriage, kids, my own business , everything I want but instead I started seeing all this scary stuff.
I was so excited and positive in the beginning before I looked I'm almost wishing I hadnt. I checked a lot of my future solar returns and progressions and none seem o
verly positive so I guess at this point I'm just hoping I'll survive to even get to live at all, even if its single!
(Or to not have to deal with too much more heartache, I really can't take any more.
Ive really only had 6 good years out of my whole life so far, 3 of which have been the past 3,
the others were all the first year of my 3 previous relationship , then reality would hit, they'd cheat on me, or hit me or wed argue a lot)
And before anyone points to any issues with my parents, my parents are the perfect example of love!
They've been happily married 33 years and they were both very kind, generous and loving parents and I had everything I needed as a child.
So my parents seem to almost have given me unrealistic exoectations for relationships, as I've been very dissapointed and heartbroken by boyfriends.
So my childhood was also a very good time, the first 12 years of my life were awesome,
then now that I'm almost 27, I've only had 6 more positive years I'd say.
Anyways that's part of my life story! It seems another tragic cycle I get involved in is being attracted to unavailabke guys.
In the past though , I always had a boyfriend , but I was always flirting with and attracted to unavailable guys even when in a relationship. Starting at age 13, I had 3 consecutive 3 year rekationships.
Since the last one ended before I entered rehab, I've been dating myself and the better I get to know myself the more I worry there's no one out there unique enough for me.
Besides that, I have a very troubled past someone would need to accept.
My 7 house Saturn transit is ending next month when it moves into my 8th, and i think ive learned some good lessons about my attractions to unavailable guys and to look for available guys from now on.
Im just a magnet for taken guys though it seems!
Im going to have to fight it. And Finding a job took forever because of my criminal charges and having been to rehab.
I'm lucky this local business owner took a chance on me. He said he saw talent in me, and trusted me for some reason
(I've done our composite and synastry charts and they're very strong)
so I guess that was meant to be (and I got this job during my jupiter return,
and it was during the business owners saturn return) anyways that's what happened!

Venusmagic89

Woah! Thank you so much for the info on the eclipses! I had an abortion in 2012 on July 2, when the sun was at exactly 9 degree cancer (I know that's a whole year after the 2011 cancer eclipse, but still, strange) I'll check more into the eclipses.
And no I do not have the motorcyclists birth info, if I could remember his name it may be online somewhere like in an obituary but I was told his name several times in court and it was on some paperwork but every single time I couldn't remember the name, and this is very unlike me- I have a steel trap memory for names and numbers. I remember the date and time of the accident but I do not remember the name of the motorcyclist. Maybe this year I'll look it up again because I am curious and see what I can find.
I know the moon plays a major role in my life because of my natal cancer moon and the moon is my final dispositer for every planet except saturn thru Neptune (for those, saturn is final dispositer, in its ruling sign)

One thing thing I noticed about the eclipses for this year Is that one, on September 1 2016 occurs on my sisters birthday, so conjunct her sun and it'll be in her solar return. The chart I drew up for the exact moment of the eclipse (5:03 pm EST on 9/1/16) the chart has my solar return MC on the ASC and my solar return ASC on the IC exact.
Oddly, my SR ASC for this year is exactly conjunct my mothers natak ASC, so the eclipse also brings her natal MC to the ASC, and her natal ASC is on the eclipse IC.
There's no strong connection to my fathers chart, except in his solar return he has a vertex of 9 taurus which is conjunct the MC of the eclipse exact, and conjunct my mothers DSC abd my SR DSC. He also has pluto exact conjunct his SR IC. (For 2016 SR which hasn't happened yet but it'll be just before the eclipse, his birthday is 8/22/58) so its also this whole year is my dads second saturn return.
(And happy birthday to my mom ! Her 55th birthday is today, 2/19/61. She has a 12 house solar return today with saturn exactly conjunct the MC of the SR. )
All this kind of got me worried , as my sister who has the eclipse in her chart also has an 8 house SR this year, and I have that also.
Oddly, another thing I noticed is that my progressed vertex is at 9 scorpio currently. That's exactly conjunct the degree of ASC in my 2016 SR. The vertex will progress to 10 scorpio by the time I have the return, but I still say that's pretty closely conjunct. Its also conjunct my natal pluto of 12 scorpio.
I checked the vertex in my SR and its at 26 Gemini, exactly conjunct my SR moon in 8th. Uranus will also be in opposition to my natal vertex/conjunct anti vertex at 22 degree Aries this year for me.
Then, very strangely,the vertex in my dads 2016 solar return is at 9 taurus which is exactly opposite my progressed vertex/also conjunct my 2016 SR DSC and conjunct my mother's natal DSC.
On top of that, my dads SR moon is in 6th but 2 degrees orb conjunct the DSC at 11 Aries which is exactly conjunct his natal vertex.
My grandmas are very old, so if they pass away this year, i would be very sad but understanding that it was their time. However if one of my parents , Me or my sister passes away I would be devestated. I'm trying not to obsess over it but I can't help but think seeing all these coincedences that something major has to happen.
Unless, maybe families always have these coincidences in their charts but I'm just now noticing them now I'm getting more into astrology? I haven't look in depth at all our charts from previous years so maybe they are linked every year.
I checked the transits and those looked very calm (except mine which are terrible- jupiter thru 5th but square sun and jupiter exact, saturn thru 8th opposition sun exact, uranus thru 12th square moon and mars exact and conjunct anti vertex, neptune thru 11th almost squaring sun (2 degree orb), pluto thru 9th almost opposition moon (1 degree orb) pluto and Neptune will make exact transits to my sun or moon in 2017.
However my family all have pretty safe transits except my mom has neptune completing a 4th house transit, my dad has Saturn returning to his natal 3rd, and he has uranus transiting 7th, but getting close to entering 8th in 2017, pluto is also transiting my dads 4th house. Pluto was conjunct my dads IC when I was in that car accident , and neptune was conjunct my mothers sun in her natal 4th. My sister has saturn transiting her 9th squaring her sun and Jupiter, in opposition to her mars (which is conjunct her natal IC) so saturn will move into her 10th just after opposing her mars. My sister also has pluto in 10th about to enter 11th in 2017. The rest of the transits are positive for my family as far as I can tell. Thank you for your attention to this stuff and for taking the time to read it! I'm such a lengthy writer (Gemini sun, mercury in Taurus /Taurus ASC plus moon in 3rd)
I'm going to try and not worry so I don't project fear onto the situation and make it worse but I feel like even if every member of my family traveled for our birthdays to get a better SR that it wouldn't help or change whats going to happen. I'm wondering if the strength of these returns and transits indicate a major tragedy, or a less major one, such as the death of an old sick grandparent. I guess I'm stressed a little after seeing all the coincidences !

My grandmother's are both very old and sick. One is going to be 87 on may 27 (5/27/29 is her bday) and she has emphezema, the other is going to be 81 on her birthday the day after mine, 6/7/35, and she has diabetes and several other issues that have her in private home care. The sicker one, the one in private home care has a 5th house SR this year with the grand cross in succeedent houses just like mine (but my SR is in the 8th) and she has natal 7 on the ASC, deff indicating dependence on others. But I was worried that the challenged sun in the 5th indicated problems with her children (my mom)
I know only time will tell and I hope for the best for all of us.

and so with hindsight you realise
you had grown impatient

furthermore
the sun in decline towards the horizon was shining in your eyes
but despite uncertainty regarding what was visible

due to impatience you turned the vehicle

perhaps Mars on the descendant opposing the ascendant
proved too strong encouragement to do that

however keep in mind
that the although the stars impel, they do not compel

that is understandable
however keep in mind the subtle difference between GUILT and RESPONSIBILITY :smile:
certainly you had a choice at one stage
in the moments before you turned the vehicle
whether to turn or not

you are definitely responsible for making that choice to turn at that moment
and that choice was made due to your impatience at the usual 5 o'clock traffic
which EXPLAINS your action
but does not EXCUSE it

however
you are not responsible for the actions of other people
just your own actions
so in that situation your action was IRRESPONSIBLE
because
it is important to be cautious of other drivers who are on the road with you
and it seems
the motorcyclist appears to have been acting thoughtlessly as well
by suddenly appearing from behind a truck

neither you nor the motorcyclist could possibly have known the real risk
of your combined actions

however you BOTH were acting recklessly
the motorcyclist by appearing suddenly from behind a truck
and you by
giving in to an urge to turn the vehicle while impatiently ignoring the sun dazzling your eyes

the motorcyclist was in the right nevertheless because they had the right of way

but just the same the motorcyclist took a risk
and the motorcyclist took that risk
relying on the other motorists to allow their right of way
unfortunately you were being reckless
and so the motorcyclist ultimately paid the price for your rash decision
however
there were mitigating circumstances
so you did not serve prison time

and
viewing the chart of the event, Mars is clearly seen on the descendant opposing the ascendant
clearly it is possible the motorcyclist was 'egged by Mars' to thoughtlessly take that risk
of appearing from behind a truck
and
the motorcyclist could not have seen your vehicle because the truck obscured their view
but
he had the right of way

and so there was a tragic accident

It is useful to keep in mind that ECLIPSES played a major role in those particular events of 31 July 2011
we do not have the motorcyclists natal chart but we have your charts as posted

and so
I checked my own paper copies of AMERICAN EPHEMERIS FOR THE 20TH CENTURY
and
AMERICAN EPHEMERIS FOR THE 21 CENTURY

both are available on amazon
I use these because
the 9000 year online FREE Ephemeris at http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm does not include eclipses

eclipses are fairly rare
there being only approximately five per year
although some years there are more
other years less
There is a site that lists astronomical eclipse data
but not astrological eclipse data at http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

the following is
some of the ECLIPSE DATA I researched

and then compared with the various charts you posted:

1 June 2011 SOLAR ECLIPSE at 11º Gemini was on your natal Sun ruler of natal 4th
furthermore
at that SOLAR ECLIPSE transiting Mercury was on the degree of your natal Mercury

then another eclipse a fortnight later
15 June 2011 was the day of a full moon LUNAR ECLIPSE on 24º Sagittarius
that's the ascending degree of the event chart you posted

1 July 2011 there was another SOLAR ECLIPSE at 9º Cancer
in a challenging square aspect with your 2011 SOLAR RETURN SATURN

that's just skimming the surface

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Woah! Thank you so much for the info on the eclipses!
That's ok :smile:

I had an abortion in 2012 on July 2, when the sun was at exactly 9 degree cancer
(I know that's a whole year after the 2011 cancer eclipse, but still, strange)
I'll check more into the eclipses.
IT IS POSSIBLE that eclipses directly on natal planets MAY have negative - even fatal effects.
HOWEVER the effect of the eclipse varies,
dependent on the individual natal chart planetary placements
BECAUSE Angles ASC/DESC/IC/MC are a variable factor from chart to chart. and so
generalization is unreliable

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous' although they may be
Eclipses are certainly linked with change

such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes....
An eclipse - whether solar or lunar - does not necessarily affect everyone,
only those whose natal charts are connected to it by aspect to their natal planets/ASC/DESC/IC/MC.

According to a book
"Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths" by Bill Meridian:

“Eclipse paths are an astrological technique that can pin point important areas on the surface of the earth for you individually.
When you were born there had to be an eclipse near your birth
By a method developed in the 1930's by Lorne Edward Johndhro of California, which he later passed on to Charles A Jayne Junior of New York,
we can determine which eclipse is your eclipse path

This could be an area that could be very important to you during your life,
whether you go there or not. People from that area, ideas from that area, products from that area, can be very important to you.
If you are like me, you wind up living right under your eclipse path!”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQ...eature=related

the video link homes in on
mundane matters illustrated in the book

The natal part of the book explains that the "birth eclipse" is the eclipse nearest to birth, before or after
- usually a solar eclipse, but is sometimes lunar.

Bill Meridan's book explains that Eclipses on the same area
can be studied as eclipse families.

An eclipse can link two PLACES together.

furthermore
There are eclipses that activate other eclipses, from DECADES earlier.

Events that happen on or around an eclipse can have fateful outcomes when activated by later eclipses

Every 18 years or so, eclipses repeat, which can have significant impact.
All of which is to say that a solar eclipse remains a sensitive point for years, decades, even centuries.

Far longer than anyone had previously thought.

"This book will revolutionize the study of eclipses"
Cycles Research. http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html :smile:

And no I do not have the motorcyclists birth info, if I could remember his name it may be online somewhere like in an obituary but I was told his name several times in court and it was on some paperwork but every single time I couldn't remember the name, and this is very unlike me- I have a steel trap memory for names and numbers. I remember the date and time of the accident but I do not remember the name of the motorcyclist. Maybe this year I'll look it up again because I am curious and see what I can find.
I know the moon plays a major role in my life because of my natal cancer moon and the moon is my final dispositer for every planet except saturn thru Neptune (for those, saturn is final dispositer, in its ruling sign)

One thing thing I noticed about the eclipses for this year Is that one, on September 1 2016 occurs on my sisters birthday, so conjunct her sun and it'll be in her solar return. The chart I drew up for the exact moment of the eclipse (5:03 pm EST on 9/1/16) the chart has my solar return MC on the ASC and my solar return ASC on the IC exact.
Oddly, my SR ASC for this year is exactly conjunct my mothers natak ASC, so the eclipse also brings her natal MC to the ASC, and her natal ASC is on the eclipse IC.
There's no strong connection to my fathers chart, except in his solar return he has a vertex of 9 taurus which is conjunct the MC of the eclipse exact, and conjunct my mothers DSC abd my SR DSC. He also has pluto exact conjunct his SR IC. (For 2016 SR which hasn't happened yet but it'll be just before the eclipse, his birthday is 8/22/58) so its also this whole year is my dads second saturn return.
(And happy birthday to my mom ! Her 55th birthday is today, 2/19/61. She has a 12 house solar return today with saturn exactly conjunct the MC of the SR. )
All this kind of got me worried , as my sister who has the eclipse in her chart also has an 8 house SR this year, and I have that also.
Oddly, another thing I noticed is that my progressed vertex is at 9 scorpio currently. That's exactly conjunct the degree of ASC in my 2016 SR. The vertex will progress to 10 scorpio by the time I have the return, but I still say that's pretty closely conjunct. Its also conjunct my natal pluto of 12 scorpio.
I checked the vertex in my SR and its at 26 Gemini, exactly conjunct my SR moon in 8th. Uranus will also be in opposition to my natal vertex/conjunct anti vertex at 22 degree Aries this year for me.
Then, very strangely,the vertex in my dads 2016 solar return is at 9 taurus which is exactly opposite my progressed vertex/also conjunct my 2016 SR DSC and conjunct my mother's natal DSC.
On top of that, my dads SR moon is in 6th but 2 degrees orb conjunct the DSC at 11 Aries which is exactly conjunct his natal vertex.
My grandmas are very old, so if they pass away this year, i would be very sad but understanding that it was their time. However if one of my parents , Me or my sister passes away I would be devestated. I'm trying not to obsess over it but I can't help but think seeing all these coincedences that something major has to happen.
Unless, maybe families always have these coincidences in their charts but I'm just now noticing them now I'm getting more into astrology? I haven't look in depth at all our charts from previous years so maybe they are linked every year.
I checked the transits and those looked very calm (except mine which are terrible- jupiter thru 5th but square sun and jupiter exact, saturn thru 8th opposition sun exact, uranus thru 12th square moon and mars exact and conjunct anti vertex, neptune thru 11th almost squaring sun (2 degree orb), pluto thru 9th almost opposition moon (1 degree orb) pluto and Neptune will make exact transits to my sun or moon in 2017.
However my family all have pretty safe transits except my mom has neptune completing a 4th house transit, my dad has Saturn returning to his natal 3rd, and he has uranus transiting 7th, but getting close to entering 8th in 2017, pluto is also transiting my dads 4th house. Pluto was conjunct my dads IC when I was in that car accident , and neptune was conjunct my mothers sun in her natal 4th. My sister has saturn transiting her 9th squaring her sun and Jupiter, in opposition to her mars (which is conjunct her natal IC) so saturn will move into her 10th just after opposing her mars. My sister also has pluto in 10th about to enter 11th in 2017. The rest of the transits are positive for my family as far as I can tell. Thank you for your attention to this stuff and for taking the time to read it! I'm such a lengthy writer (Gemini sun, mercury in Taurus /Taurus ASC plus moon in 3rd)
I'm going to try and not worry so I don't project fear onto the situation and make it worse but I feel like even if every member of my family traveled for our birthdays to get a better SR that it wouldn't help or change whats going to happen. I'm wondering if the strength of these returns and transits indicate a major tragedy, or a less major one, such as the death of an old sick grandparent. I guess I'm stressed a little after seeing all the coincidences !

My grandmother's are both very old and sick. One is going to be 87 on may 27 (5/27/29 is her bday) and she has emphezema, the other is going to be 81 on her birthday the day after mine, 6/7/35, and she has diabetes and several other issues that have her in private home care. The sicker one, the one in private home care has a 5th house SR this year with the grand cross in succeedent houses just like mine (but my SR is in the 8th) and she has natal 7 on the ASC, deff indicating dependence on others. But I was worried that the challenged sun in the 5th indicated problems with her children (my mom)
I know only time will tell and I hope for the best for all of us.

Venusmagic89

Thank you so much, I'll order this book. Do you think having this eclipse linked into my solar return this year is significant? Or are eclipses only compared to natal planets and angles, such as it being more significant that my mother ASC is the eclipse ic and it occurs directly on top of my sisters sun? And on that note, ive read vertexes are often active the year of a death. As I checked, my vertex is being opposed by uranus this year (ruler of my 10th),my SR vertex is exact conjunct the moon in my SR 8, which lines up with my natal 2nd, my dads natal vertex is conjunct his SR moon for this year in the 6th SR house conjunct the DSC (and in his natal 7th), plus my dads SR vertex is conjunct the MC of the exclipse, my moms natal vertex is being opposed by saturn this year and squared by jupiter, and my sisters SR vertex will be conjunct the ASC of the eclipse. All of these degrees are exact conjunctions. Its frightening and I know its not considered moral to predict death in someone's chart but seeing all this has to be something major. I understand if you can't say one way or the other- I know none of us know the future but how concerned do you think I should be?
I don't know if you work with Arabic parts of fortune but I also noticed that over Thanksgiving this year my natal part of death will be conjunct the transit Jupiter , ruler of my natal 8th. I've decided not to travel over the holidays to keep myself from unnessesary danger. However based on all these indications, do you think I am in personal danger? Or more someone else in my family is?

JUPITERASC

Thank you so much, I'll order this book.
Do you think having this eclipse linked into my solar return this year is significant?
Or are eclipses only compared to natal planets and angles, such as it being more significant that my mother ASC is the eclipse ic
and it occurs directly on top of my sisters sun?
And on that note, ive read vertexes are often active the year of a death.
As I checked, my vertex is being opposed by uranus this year (ruler of my 10th),
my SR vertex is exact conjunct the moon in my SR 8, which lines up with my natal 2nd,
my dads natal vertex is conjunct his SR moon for this year in the 6th SR house conjunct the DSC (and in his natal 7th),
plus my dads SR vertex is conjunct the MC of the exclipse,
my moms natal vertex is being opposed by saturn this year and squared by jupiter,
and my sisters SR vertex will be conjunct the ASC of the eclipse.
All of these degrees are exact conjunctions.
Its frightening and I know its not considered moral to predict death in someone's chart but seeing all this has to be something major.
I understand if you can't say one way or the other
- I know none of us know the future but how concerned do you think I should be?
I don't know if you work with Arabic parts of fortune
but I also noticed that over Thanksgiving this year my natal part of death
will be conjunct the transit Jupiter , ruler of my natal 8th.
I've decided not to travel over the holidays to keep myself from unnessesary danger.
However based on all these indications, do you think I am in personal danger?
Or more someone else in my family is?
Eclipses are definitely significant and I would encourage you to study their effects and derive a clearer understanding :smile:

You are clearly fearful and that seems a consequence of the tragic accident
which has highlighted the transience and fragility of our lives
Keep in mind the importance of facing your feelings of guilt
do not ignore these feelings or continue to "block them out"
those feelings show that you realise that your thoughtless risktaking
led to the death of a stranger in a road traffic accident

and

although it is inescapable

that stranger died as a consequence of a rash decision you made
and that

your rash action led to the father of six children losing his life
he was in the prime of life as well
a horrifying tragedy
and it is impossible to return his life to him
or to return their father to the six orphaned children
He would have been their provider, someone they relied on
and their mother faced serious loss

the main breadwinner for the family was dead and gone in a moment

and with no warning

however
despite the tragedy
your story is one that would benefit others to hear

and so
telling your story to teens in schools for example
would benefit all

because
teens frequently are keen to pass their driving test

and
teens are also notoriously impatient and thoughtless

and so
if by telling your story you potentially save the life of even one person

then that may act as some counterbalance to your having been responsible for the loss of a life

in fact
you are fortunate to have survived yourself
and also fortunate that more lives were not lost
it was a serious and terrible tragedy

It is impossible to undo the event
but it is possible to save the lives of others
you can do that
by talking to teens and in fact any drivers who would listen to your horrific story

Venusmagic89

Thank you, that's excellent advice and I intend to make a mission of helping others. Its something I'd thought of doing before, or of writing about it in some way. Do you have any advice for how to handle knowing what I now think I know ? I'm absolutely terrified to live thru this year now, im afraid any day after my solar return I could get a tragic phone call. Especially towards sept-jan, as the transits then seem to activate points in my chart. I'm sure you've seen frightening things in ur own chart, or even see them for a future date, and as an astrologer,(even if ur not licensed, I'm not but its something I'd like to do) how do we go on living without waking up full of fear each day? I'm confused about what to do, and its like I already feel the loss that hadn't happened yet just because I'm afraid of all this stuff lining up. How do I let go of these feelings and go back to living in the moment?

JUPITERASC

Thank you, that's excellent advice and I intend to make a mission of helping others.
Its something I'd thought of doing before, or of writing about it in some way.
That's ok, that's good news that you already thought of helping others :smile:
There are plenty of schools that would be interested for you to tell your story to the older kids
the teens who are unaware of potential horrendous consequences of rash action

Do you have any advice for how to handle knowing what I now think I know ?
I'm absolutely terrified to live thru this year now, im afraid any day after my solar return I could get a tragic phone call.
Being terrified is not good for your general well being
and not good for your friends and familys wellbeing either
I recommend you listen to some common sense grounded advice such as

LETTING GO OF FEAR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7rFsrdtMM8
Especially towards sept-jan, as the transits then seem to activate points in my chart.
I'm sure you've seen frightening things in ur own chart, or even see them for a future date,
and as an astrologer,(even if ur not licensed, I'm not but its something I'd like to do)
how do we go on living without waking up full of fear each day? I'm confused about what to do,
and its like I already feel the loss that hadn't happened yet just because I'm afraid of all this stuff lining up.
Much of fear is based on imagining horrible events that never occur
and fearing the unknown
keep in mind that
astrology requires many years of study
astrology cannot be mastered on an online astrology forum

especially since many of the posters have little or no experience
and are probably simply bored

so
take time to learn, read, study and practice
an excellent source for good learning material is
http://www.bendykes.com/ita.php

How do I let go of these feelings and go back to living in the moment?
work on that
live in the moment RESPONSIBLY
THE PRESENT HAS THE POWER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1TcckJBGw