Urgent i got fired today please help

Amy

very upset this evening, I knew this would happen sooner or later

however, I am still able to be rehired at this company since my metrics were good, my managers said that I was terminated because of my call quality scoring.

I left the office at 3:30pm. My managers were very sorry and tried to help me and told me that I can still get rehired back in a different position if I wanted to

now

tomorrow I have an interview at a temp agency and they are going to see if they can get me a job soon. mostly call center, but I need something that will give me an income

do you see me getting a new job soon? I have attached a chart that I did when I got home

I am going on vacation next week, I want to be happy knowing that I will get a job position when I get back.

if anyone can please give me your take on this chart, I would appreciate it very much.

thank you for your wonderful skills.

:sad::sad:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_13_lost_my_job_when_will_i_get_a_new_one_hr_84625_5258.jpg
    astro_2gw_13_lost_my_job_when_will_i_get_a_new_one_hr_84625_5258.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 29

Slenkar

If mercury as sixth house ruler is the job then probly half a month,
(Taking into account minutes and degrees)
10th ruler is retro-are you considering the rehire?

Late ascendant might mean you know the answer.

Last edited:

Amy

OH THANK YOU FOR REPLYING SLENKAR!!!

I AM home this evening, looking all over the sites for something that I might be able to interview for.

I don't understand, I am still waiting for my interview that I did last week.

you see, I am rehirable, I just failed a quality (phones) monitoring that this crazy company has. I am rehirable because my other metrics were stellar

I have worked for this company for almost 5 years, I was promoted a lot and I really loved the stability and security it gave me.

I was promoted to this special department 1 year ago, I knew It was not for me but my managers told me to stick it out 1 year.

I was able to "post out" and go on interviews within the company and did, last week, to see if I can go back to Home Loans. the interview went well and the recruiter said she would contact me for the Sept 21st class (Gosh I wish she would call soon) I would explain to her what happened.

now, tomorrow I am going to a temp recruiter who will see if she can get me something.

I have excellent skills, but I hate answering phones. I want to be well and be able to pay my bills.

what does the chart say? please, can you explain more?

should be worried.

it would be great to "go back to my company".

my managers like me, and I was doing well, but this quality monitoring for this brokerage firm was killing me.

please help me can you tell me more?
does the chart say if I will get a call from my company and work for them again in another dept.?

thank you will wait for your response :pouty::pouty:

Slenkar

There is a square from saturn but its seperating, jupiter and mercury are faster than saturn and are past the square.

The only negative thing is a retrograde venus heading to the sun.

The moon is in taurus which is positive and has reception with venus,
the moon is applying to venus.

Seems positive overall.

A planet going retrograde to meet with one of your sigs. ie the moon is also positive.

P.S. Is your social networking or relationships with co-workers an issue?
Just wondering why saturn is in 11th

Last edited:

Amy

Slenkar -

Thank you so much for reading this chart..

Gosh - I don't understand your question. social networking? relationships with co-workers??

I was told that I am rehirable by my managers, and I was also given the opportunity to interview with my "past" department as they are going to have a class in Home Loans (where I was before I transferred to Claims) in September 21st. I went for the interview while I was still in the department and the manager liked me and told me that she would contact me. that would be great..

however, I did go on a fantastic interview with another company on Friday, I did post the chart, ACE THE INterview. I don't think I broke any rules because it was for a definite question....On whether or not I will get an offer. can you take a look at it?

I don't want to be unemployed...its very important to my family that I work. I have some issues with NOT getting paid for my vacation since I was dismissed, I worked for this dept for almost 1 year, 5 years overall with the company.

nevertheless, I am very excited and hopefull that I will get a job with this new company to start on the 17th of august.

once again, thank you Slenkar, for this reading...I heard that venus retrograde was "going back"? maybe my old company will call me back to work for home loans again.

I will keep you posted, in the meantime, please, can you check out my chart on the interview?

thank you in advance for your time and expertise and knowledge.
:smile:

Slenkar

You're we;come
The retro venus heading to the sun was a bit worrying , i have been reading medieval books which can be doom-and-gloom.

In the majority of job questions its the tenth house ruler that determines the outcome.

You can post the new chart if you want but the first chart should still apply.

Venus retro is going away from your sig. Jupiter
So I honestly dont know which job you will get.

I was just wondering if saturn in the 11th meant anything but it doesnt seem to.

Last edited: