What makes you vulnerable?

karlantd

me, myself and i.

Hopeless romantic, pursuing girls i like.

Leo venus, square scorpio pluto, pluto in fifth, venus in second.

Moon in eighth house, aquarius

mars in fourth house libra

sun virgo, in house 3

mercury in house 3, virgo

ascendant cancer

health worries, make me scared.

My moon in eighth house is a strange position for emotions,sometimes they can't even be described. Add aquarian energy into there, and it's a mix of eccentricities and pain, a joker with a underlying serious edge, a clown performing on stage but with a set of sad eyes because really, he's trying to hide from his emotions.

I have pluto squaring my mars right now as well. It's an interesting time.
omg we have the same placements my birthday september 20,1991 1:12 am greenville sc

M

may28gemini

I have Pisces Moon in 6th house. The 6th house is concerned about small animals/pets, esp. cats. I love cats and find immense comfort and enjoyment around them. If I see a dead cat on the road that really hits me hard and I do tear up. I get upset when people neglect or abuse their animals (not just cats, but especially cats I get really upset). Cats usually aren't aloof around me, they will come around near me and most of the time, a cat who had direct encounter with me for the first time would get near me enough for me to pet them. Once I pet them, they really want me to pet them more. I get sad when I have to leave them.

I only get these feelings with cats. I don't get these feelings with people, and esp. not dogs.

blennus

Onions, knee to the nether regions, animated Japanese films about two kids trying to survive in the aftermath of the bombing of their town and the loss of their parents

Onions and knees I totally understand. Also that movie is probably the only one that's gotten me even close to getting misty-eyed, so I'll concede that point.

Really, though I don't cry, I suppose since I have very little water in my chart. I don't think I've cried due to any sort of sadness since I was a child.

I've shed tears of joy or relief as an adult, but sadness? I can't think of a single instance. I really don't see the need to.

If I have enough energy and time to shed tears, I might as well fix the problem that's causing me grief. Tears fix nothing, and as such they serve no purpose to me. Not that I condemn crying in others, it's just not my cup of tea.

Vulnerability? I don't get it. If there's a problem, then fix it. If it can't fixed, get away from it. Simple.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
People often confuse vulnerability with limitation. Every chart has an ample description of how you are limited in this life.

It also has a description of where you can grow. Too many people try to grow in the areas where their chart clearly shows that they are limited, and ignore the areas whetere their chart shows that they can grow well and powerfully.

This is where the concept of vulnerability comes in, IMO.

Abby83

What makes me vulnerable - abuse.

What makes me cry - someone close dying. Those love stories where someone dies eg: titanic. True stories where ppl don't get a chance. Slavery.

Seeing difficult charts make me sad.

AquarianRising

Kryptonite.

I mean the song, not the Superman-weakening space mineral. 3 Doors Down wrote some heavy sh!t, there, man...