Who do they think they are?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

All this is secret society stuff, you know my code that i worked out, 25 pages below, now on the next 25 pages, all events have a chart, i show every Olympics from 1896, please go through pages in a backward manner as i show last page below, you will find it interesting with election of Pope Francis!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232340&st=360

Always sunset, midnight or sunrise, sometimes actual time, we are run by secret societies that use parans to Sirius and Alnilam, Isis and Osiris!

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterAsc,

All this is secret society stuff, you know my code that i worked out, 25 pages below, now on the next 25 pages, all events have a chart, i show every Olympics from 1896, please go through pages in a backward manner as i show last page below, you will find it interesting with election of Pope Francis!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232340&st=360

Always sunset, midnight or sunrise, sometimes actual time, we are run by secret societies that use parans to Sirius and Alnilam, Isis and Osiris!
Hi Monk,

Thanks for the link to the Sirius and Alnilam information - particularly since Pope Francis election is featured - an 'extraordinary' event, almost unprecedented
:smile:

JUPITERASC

549802_572613099425278_1288148332_n.jpg

chris10

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times,
Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have
attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion
for almost forty years... It would have been impossible for us to
develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the
lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is
now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards
a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an
intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable
to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

- David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states
will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't
such a great idea after all."

- Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, Time Magazine, July 20th, l992

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested
from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will
be no opposition from that class."

- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."

- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

chris10

Has there really been any change on planet Earth?
Voting and participating in the process, hands our power over to the same people every four years.
Democrats and republicans are just two wings of the same bird, and the flight path doesn’t change.
Humanity is beginning to realize that playing the same game every four years has not made any change on the planet and Earth is continually progressing in the same direction.
Many people are beginning to see through the veil that has been blinding the masses.
Our world is becoming more transparent. It’s the illusion of choice that gives people the perception that there is a difference being made, that voting matters.
The current system that so many people are not resonating with is sustained. Voting and participating in the false illusion of democracy has allowed the elite to capitalize on our ignorance.
As the years have progressed, the activities on planet Earth continue and it has become clear that the balance of power on the planet lie within multinational corporations and major banking institutions, not the people, not in democracy.
There is no democracy.
Elections are nothing but a puppet show, a distraction, an illusion to make you think that those you voted are calling the shots and making key decisions.
Follow the multinational corporations, follow the money, the banking institutions, those that regulate the health, energy, education and food industry - follow the ones that are in control of the worlds resources if you really want to see who is calling the shots.

IleneK

Premium Member
Has there really been any change on planet Earth?
Voting and participating in the process, hands our power over to the same people every four years.
Democrats and republicans are just two wings of the same bird, and the flight path doesn’t change.
Humanity is beginning to realize that playing the same game every four years has not made any change on the planet and Earth is continually progressing in the same direction.
Many people are beginning to see through the veil that has been blinding the masses.
Our world is becoming more transparent. It’s the illusion of choice that gives people the perception that there is a difference being made, that voting matters.
The current system that so many people are not resonating with is sustained. Voting and participating in the false illusion of democracy has allowed the elite to capitalize on our ignorance.
As the years have progressed, the activities on planet Earth continue and it has become clear that the balance of power on the planet lie within multinational corporations and major banking institutions, not the people, not in democracy.
There is no democracy.
Elections are nothing but a puppet show, a distraction, an illusion to make you think that those you voted are calling the shots and making key decisions.
Follow the multinational corporations, follow the money, the banking institutions, those that regulate the health, energy, education and food industry - follow the ones that are in control of the worlds resources if you really want to see who is calling the shots.

True. But surely not news. The multinational was taking strong hold back in the 1970's. Probably for longer than that...

This has always been going on. And power will not relinquish power. But democracy or not, the human condition has been in much worse shape than it is right now. I wish I could say the same for the environmental condition, though.

JUPITERASC

There is no democracy.
Follow the multinational corporations, follow the money, the banking institutions, those that regulate the health, energy, education and food industry - follow the ones that are in control of the worlds resources if you really want to see who is calling the shots
a4071883-118-Democracy.jpg

JUPITERASC

Gododdin Votadini

imo most people are still asleep and stupid as ****.

there is a trend or it is cool sort of so imo the appearance of an awakening is false.

there are many falsities in our present reality. false knowledge. false awakening.

false.

chris10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFXRQKYFbXE

You've got the words to change a nation but you're biting your tongue
You've spent a lifetime stuck in silence afraid you'll say something wrong
If no one ever hears it, how we gonna learn your song?
So come on come on, come on come on

You've got a heart as loud as lions so why let your voice be tamed?
Maybe we're a little different, there's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows so stop hiding it away
Come on, come on

I wanna sing
I wanna shout...

[edited quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

!4C

We've come complete circle since the 2007-2009 financial crisis. There are no lessons learned. Nothing positive came from it.

Wall Street Redux

This time it is worse because even central banks and governments are "all in" with their speculations for the future. They threw all our resources at stimulus in hopes to reach the "escape velocity" required to get on a growth trajectory. Return to a specific growth rate was their only strategy to fix all our economic ailments. It was a make or break gamble, and it looks like we are not making it. :rolleyes:

!4C

...and it keeps getting better. Central banks have been printing money to buy sovereign debt and loan money to big money investors that buy the markets. That wasn't good enough, so now they are aiming to buy equities to pump the markets more directly.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100674247

Too bad they won't explain the cost of these operations to the people that use their currency. They would rather everyone assume lunches really are free these days...for those that participate in the investment markets. :annoyed:

Phoenix Venus

1st Question: What's the Astrology behind the world situation?

2nd: Why don't they just try to take over just like Hitler and all the others before him in the World History?
3 rd: Why go the "sisssy" way, go to all this trouble and try to "mask" true intentions?

4th: How sick can anyone be to want such Power over people?

Because people will not rebel if they do not recognize the tyranny. People can blame a dictator for his wrongdoings and overthrow him if they want ... but in a democracy? People misplace the blame onto the president, and then back onto themselves, since they "voted him in." Most don't know that the dem-rep system is just a charade, and that the presidents now are indebted to the central bankers/ wall street. The people of the nation hold the power and the people in power know that - best to keep everyone dumb and lazy but with so much excess that they think they "have it good".. so that they can go about their business with no questions asked and no (or misplaced) outlash EXCEPT when they want that.

yes, it is sick beyond words.

chris10

We've come complete circle since the 2007-2009 financial crisis. There are no lessons learned. Nothing positive came from it.

Wall Street Redux

This time it is worse because even central banks and governments are "all in" with their speculations for the future. They threw all our resources at stimulus in hopes to reach the "escape velocity" required to get on a growth trajectory. Return to a specific growth rate was their only strategy to fix all our economic ailments. It was a make or break gamble, and it looks like we are not making it. :rolleyes:

An excellent documentary on psychology

American Experience: The Crash of 1929

It's chilling when you compare it to present day.

...and it keeps getting better. Central banks have been printing money to buy sovereign debt and loan money to big money investors that buy the markets. That wasn't good enough, so now they are aiming to buy equities to pump the markets more directly.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100674247

Too bad they won't explain the cost of these operations to the people that use their currency. They would rather everyone assume lunches really are free these days...for those that participate in the investment markets. :annoyed:

Thank you for the links !4C
Great info :smile:

Because people will not rebel if they do not recognize the tyranny. People can blame a dictator for his wrongdoings and overthrow him if they want ... but in a democracy? People misplace the blame onto the president, and then back onto themselves, since they "voted him in." Most don't know that the dem-rep system is just a charade, and that the presidents now are indebted to the central bankers/ wall street. The people of the nation hold the power and the people in power know that - best to keep everyone dumb and lazy but with so much excess that they think they "have it good".. so that they can go about their business with no questions asked and no (or misplaced) outlash EXCEPT when they want that.

yes, it is sick beyond words.

The illusion of democracy ...

chris10

"The World is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are.
And the ride goes up and down and round and round, and it has thrills and chills and is very brightly colored, and it's very loud.
And it's fun, for a while".

-- Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0

!4C

Re: Who the hell do they think they are?

I finally found this vid on plutocracy in modern america I watched on PBS some time ago.

Money, Power, and the American Dream

I do have to say that it is bit idealistic to imply that this phenomena is new or can be eradicated from society. Then again, the "american dream" is totally idealistic anyhow. People promoting it are very idealistic.

Last edited:

chris10

"Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they've begun to question, 'Is this real, or is this just a ride?',
and other people have remembered, and they've come back to us and they say
'Hey, don't worry.
Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.' and we
KILL THOSE PEOPLE.

"Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! SHUT HIM UP!

Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account, my family.
This just has to be real."

It's just a ride".

-- Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0