Who's been hacking my internet accounts???

freedomlover

I got up this morning to first, to find one of my social groups accounts had been hacked, and the password changed. Then another social group account had had the same treatment. The notifications came in within a minute of each other that someone had changed my passwords. A few minutes ago, my email account, which had been working fine all day, would not let me sign in - the password had been changed.

After the first incident, I just kind of assumed that I'd been a random victim of a phishing scam. But then the second one, I thought was rather odd. Now that it is my email, I do not think I'm a random target. I think someone is doing this deliberately. My question: WHO?

What can you tell me about the description of the person who is doing this, from this chart?

My take:

I am Mars at 21' Leo in the 9th. I would take the ruler of the 11th to be the internet account and the ruler of the 12th to be secret enemies. They are both the same significator- Venus at 2' Cancer in the 8th.

Moon rules the 9th, and is in the 10th, at 14' Virgo.

POF is at 4' Pisces in the 4th. Chiron is tightly conjunct the IC, ruler of end of the matter.

Moon is separating from a sextile to Venus in Cancer by 12 somethings. Moon will make a semisextile to Mars in Leo in 7 somethings.
Moon will oppose the ruler of the end of the matter - Jupiter in Pisces in the 4th.

I can't make heads nor tails of this. I'm not feeling well yet, plus I'm so upset about this that I can't focus. Can anyone help me?

I'm open to all methods of horary interpretation, as well as any intuitive insights anyone may have.

THANKS!

(Keep clicking until image enlarges)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2123_who_is_hacking_my_internet_accounts_hr.394.7840.jpg
    astro_2gw_2123_who_is_hacking_my_internet_accounts_hr.394.7840.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I know little to nothing about horary but I feel for what is obviously a personal attack on you. Would Venus mean a woman and Venus is in the 9th whole house. Does that give you any clues? IS that a clue? Since I don't know horary - I don't even know. I would think it's a woman in college or educator or religious person or somehow 9th house matters kind of person.

But then what do I know? lol.

Usually the person MOST apt to do the most damage to you in this manner would be a person you once trusted with enough knowledge that they were able to figure out your password.....OR they have a keystroke software and you signed onto your account using their computer? Have you used another person's pc to sign onto your own account recently?

I know a person that used to do that and she also offered me her laptop to check my emails....I ALMOST fell for it and then didn't. She kept trying too....oh it's OK.....feel free! lol. Unfortunately there are people like that in the world.

freedomlover

I know little to nothing about horary but I feel for what is obviously a personal attack on you. Would Venus mean a woman and Venus is in the 9th whole house. Does that give you any clues? IS that a clue? Since I don't know horary - I don't even know. I would think it's a woman in college or educator or religious person or somehow 9th house matters kind of person.

But then what do I know? lol.

Usually the person MOST apt to do the most damage to you in this manner would be a person you once trusted with enough knowledge that they were able to figure out your password.....OR they have a keystroke software and you signed onto your account using their computer? Have you used another person's pc to sign onto your own account recently?

I know a person that used to do that and she also offered me her laptop to check my emails....I ALMOST fell for it and then didn't. She kept trying too....oh it's OK.....feel free! lol. Unfortunately there are people like that in the world.

Thank you so much for replying, Amy.

I do think that Venus in Cancer is providing a clue, IF I have the right significator, which I think I do. I'm wondering if it isn't a person who works in a Cancer occupation - a woman from my past, or literally a Cancer female. Of course, I'm looking at it being in the 8th house, although that's not saying that the 9th house in whole signs can't add some more perspective. (I believe there is more than one way of looking at a chart.)

Thanks for all the input to the ways a hacker can get access. That's just it - no one has access to this computer that would have motive. The only persons who use it are other people in the home I live in - males - and they have no motive to do this. I haven't used anyone else's computer to check my emails in years. How long does the information stay with them if I've used it in the past? And the only people who that would apply to is my daughter and one of my best friends.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Freedomlover-It's probably a virus.The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago-but I was able to prove my identity to hotmail and they reinstated my email account.
Theres a nasty virus goiing around that most detectors miss-mine did.
The lesson is to change your password FREQUENTLY as a way to avoid this recurring.
Cheers
Lilly

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Freedomlover-It's probably a virus.The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago-but I was able to prove my identity to hotmail and they reinstated my email account.
Theres a nasty virus goiing around that most detectors miss-mine did.
The lesson is to change your password FREQUENTLY as a way to avoid this recurring.
Cheers
Lilly

Lilly,
This makes sense, the cosignificator... the Moon, is besieged and under duress between the two significators; Mars as the querent, and Saturn as the quested (3rd house communication)

freedomlover

Thank you very much for your thoughts, Lillyjgc and Wintersprite. I will keep this information in mind. Again, that was my first thought, "OH, it's just a phishing scam or a virus or something." But 3 of my accounts in one day? It still seems deliberate to me. There is also something odd that happened a couple of days before this that concerns a person who I thought was out of my life, as far as an enemy, but may not be. I don't want to go into details here, for obvious reasons, but I would like to see if any of the chart interpretations point to this person.

So, I'm still very interested in anybody's astrological take on this horary. I believe it is a valid chart, and the answer should be obtainable.

I took one more look at the chart myself, and now that I'm calmed down about it, I see something that seems odd: My sig- Mars at 21' Leo in the 9th, is exactly t-squaring the Asc/Dsc axis, which is not only your partner, but also your open enemy, correct?

Any astrological thoughts from anyone? Lillyjgc, Wintersprite, you are both fantastic horarists... do you want to see what you can get from it?

cassie_luv

Hello,

I've been studying horary for a few months...so hopefully I can give you a decent answer.

The moon is co-signifactor and because there are no aspects I believe there is no action being done (moon usually shows the series of events of the given questions). My first instinct is to say no "person" is doing this and that it could be a computer glitch or virus.

But then you mention this happening three times. Is this a personal computer? Home computer? Viruses that live on your computer can effect your passwords, especially if you have a password retainer on your computer. If its a job computer, then it could be something wrong with the system.

But if I were to look solely at the Ascendant and the third house (ruling communications) Then you may have something there.

I believe if it was to be someone...which I'm 80% sure its not. It is someone with whom you know. Aspects are made to a conjunct Jupiter and Uranus in 5th house-some one you may have been social with, Sun is in 7th-authority figure. Venus-could be female, or someone with symbolizes venus to you.

I hope I have been helpful

gemini59

I am not sure if the 9th would be used. I have heard that since the internet is international the 9th would be more appropriate then the 3rd.

You are in the 9th which may bring the focus on this. If it is the moon ruling the quesited then we see the moon in the 10th of work.

Moon often implies women or mothers or wives. It is also the public, fugitives, and things that are lost.

I don't see any connection of mars to anything and or moon to anything by reception that may give us a clue accept moon to merc seems to have some compatibility there. Merc is in the 6th of co-workers, details, and service to others..

Now I will tell you my computer picked up viruses where the computer picks up 'malware' and that malware hi-jacks your computer. You get it often through music siights that say their free and so forth. This would connect with 'service'..

freedomlover

Sorry I'm so late getting back to the two of you - it's been a hard last few days.

[B said:
cassie_luv[/B];208030]Hello,

I've been studying horary for a few months...so hopefully I can give you a decent answer.

The moon is co-signifactor and because there are no aspects I believe there is no action being done (moon usually shows the series of events of the given questions). My first instinct is to say no "person" is doing this and that it could be a computer glitch or virus.

But then you mention this happening three times. Is this a personal computer? Home computer? Viruses that live on your computer can effect your passwords, especially if you have a password retainer on your computer. If its a job computer, then it could be something wrong with the system.

But if I were to look solely at the Ascendant and the third house (ruling communications) Then you may have something there.

I believe if it was to be someone...which I'm 80% sure its not. It is someone with whom you know. Aspects are made to a conjunct Jupiter and Uranus in 5th house-some one you may have been social with, Sun is in 7th-authority figure. Venus-could be female, or someone with symbolizes venus to you.

I hope I have been helpful

This is a home computer. I haven't used any computer but this one to log onto any of my accounts in at least a year. There are other users on this computer that live in this house. However, if it was a virus, it looks like it would have affected some of their accounts, as well. I asked them, and they both reported that there nothing had gone wrong with their accounts.

Both the suspects I have are Venusian. One has a Cancer Sun/Venus conjunction in the 1st house. The other has a Cancer ASC with Venus conjunct. Both of them do work that involves government places, and one is highly placed in county government. So, your deductions, without me telling you any of this ahead of time, seem to point that I may be correct in my suspicions.

Thank you so much for your help, cassieluv!

quoting Gemini59:
I am not sure if the 9th would be used. I have heard that since the internet is international the 9th would be more appropriate then the 3rd.

You are in the 9th which may bring the focus on this. If it is the moon ruling the quesited then we see the moon in the 10th of work.

Moon often implies women or mothers or wives. It is also the public, fugitives, and things that are lost.

I don't see any connection of mars to anything and or moon to anything by reception that may give us a clue accept moon to merc seems to have some compatibility there. Merc is in the 6th of co-workers, details, and service to others..

Now I will tell you my computer picked up viruses where the computer picks up 'malware' and that malware hi-jacks your computer. You get it often through music siights that say their free and so forth. This would connect with 'service'..

The 9th was only brought up because Amy referred to that it would be in the 9th in whole-sign houses, which is what she used.

Again, your comments point to one of the two females I'm suspecting. One of them has alot of connections, and probably knows someone capable of doing this. Both of them would have been at work at the time this occurred, too.

Thanks so much for your help, gemini59!

lillyjgc

Freedomlover-it would be almost impossible for someone to hack your computer from somewhere else.And, why would they?
And it would be a coincidence that the same thing has happened to me.Planets in h9 are referring to the INTERNET, surely?
Lilly

freedomlover

Freedomlover-it would be almost impossible for someone to hack your computer from somewhere else.And, why would they?
And it would be a coincidence that the same thing has happened to me.Planets in h9 are referring to the INTERNET, surely?
Lilly

I'm not saying they hacked my computer - I'm saying they hacked into my social groups and email. My passwords all got changed somehow. If it were just my email, I would chalk it up to the same virus as got you. BUT 3 different accounts in one day? and no one else on the computer, even those using the same sites, had a problem?

Also, one of the two people under suspicion has definitely pulled similar **** in the past. However, it has been a few years, so I thought this kind of stuff was over. Something happened concerning this person and me about 2 days before my passwords all got changed. I'm not going this route on a lark, with no basis for suspicion.

I don't see the 9th house as dealing with the internet at all. I usually use the 11th with good results in horary, but I can also see the validity of using the 3rd. What is your reasoning for using the 9th?

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Freedomlover, Perhaps the virus came through your use of the computer-viruses can attach to email, and other membership subscriptions...Thats why the *others* using the computer may not have had a problem.
A Trojan downloader would have that effect.My passwords got changed too-but I was able to get my accounts back, by proving my ID.Did you get your email account back?
Trojans are designed to steal your passwords.
I use h9 for the internet (and h3) as h9 deals with matters that cross the world- that's what cyberspace is...a communication method that goes across the ocean etc.
I'm curious as to why you would use h11?
Lilly

dr. farr

Old Al-Biruni always advocated the 12th for hidden enemies, secret enemies and hidden secret hurtful plots and actions. Significator of 12th is Venus; perhaps investigation along these lines might be revealing; possibly also turning the chart putting Libra/12th in the 1st?; maybe also turning again using Venus as the cusp of the 1st?

lillyjgc

Dr Farr-good point, but h12 is also known in horary as *the house of SELF-undoing*.I think that needs to be considered here.The ruler of the house of self undoing is also in h8-the house of loss in horary.
Cheers
Lilly