DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

blackbery

[David, You & Way Bread always resort to personal insults & angry mutterings.
Both of you kindly watch your tone with others here. The truth can hurt but no need to rage. Be more considerate.
:smile:

QUOTE=david starling;1060496]The Russian trolls think ahead! They've got anti-Kamala screamemes on tap![/QUOTE]

blackbery

Yes. He HAD to pick a BLACK WOMAN because Joe is not popular with the young, black voter. The older, more conservative black voter likes him enough. The DNC HAVE to have a 90% voting record with African-Americans or they lose the election.
It's the Democrats strategy in every Presidential election, get the black vote & they win.

So in your own words, the only reason he picks her is for the color of her skin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

david starling

Yes. He HAD to pick a BLACK WOMAN because Joe is not popular with the young, black voter. The older, more conservative black voter likes him enough. The DNC HAVE to have a 90% voting record with African-Americans or they lose the election.
It's the Democrats strategy in every Presidential election, get the black vote & they win.

Why not Oprah? Or Serena Williams?

blackbery

Were they candidates? Did they profess an interest in the job?:andy::annoyed::pinched:

Joe COULD have picked a different black woman than Harris but he goes along with whatever the DNC order him to do. They own him.

Kamala Harris’ opponents and critics have picked apart her prosecution of marijuana crimes , knocking her for over-aggressive jailing of pot users and lambasting her as a hypocrite for saying she now supports legalizing the drug.

Advocates wonder why it took so long for the California senator to come out in support of marijuana legalization. She actively fought a ballot measure for recreational pot in 2010, co-authoring an opposition argument in the voter guide, and stayed on the sidelines when a second ballot initiative passed in 2016.
Harris publicly came out for legalizing marijuana only in May 2018, after she was widely considered a likely presidential contender.

Why not Oprah? Or Serena Williams?

Last edited:

blackbery

NOT if the goal is to increase the black vote. Joe already has the vote of older blacks, young black voters are not going to bother going to vote for him & Kamala not going to bring them in either. Val Demmings, Keisha Bottoms & other equally qualified candidates should have been picked instead of the moderate, centrist Harris who makes no difference except maybe alienating the progressives even further from the Party.
If she claims to be progressive now, it's just all show & tell. Her voting record & years as a prosecutor show her real values.:crying:

Kamala Harris is an awful VP pick.
Biden remembers who Kamala Harris is, right?

Matt McDonald

Harris’s VP potential has been talked up since she plummeted out of the primary last December — a full two months before Iowa. If you’ll excuse the onanism, here’s what I wrote back then:

‘Who will Kamala’s supporters now move to support? A bigger question is who cares? It’s true that Kamala Harris had more support in her home state of California than others — but her last poll there had her at half Biden’s support, and under a third of Warren’s or Sanders’s. Plus, are we to believe that California Democrats won’t rally behind whoever the nominee is? The African American credentials she so frequently brandished couldn’t convince most black voters to plump for her over old white men like Bernie and Biden. If you picked her as VP, who would she be bringing with her?

Do you think it's a good choice, politically speaking?

Last edited:

david starling

NOT if the goal is to increase the black vote. Joe already has the vote of older blacks, young black voters are not going to bother going to vote for him & Kamala not going to bring them in either. Val Demmings, Keisha Bottoms & other equally qualified candidates should have been picked instead of the moderate, centrist Harris who makes no difference except maybe alienating the progressives even further from the Party.
If she claims to be progressive now, it's just all show & tell. Her voting record & years as a prosecutor show her real values.:crying:

Do you think the Progressives would be like the Marxists, and prefer Trump rather than a Centrist Democrat?

blackbery

The Marxists, Radicals, Progressives are all part of the LEFT, the Democrat Party.
They are at war with the Moderate Democrats.

David, do YOU think it was a good pick since they are your party, not mine anymore. If so. WHY?

Do you think the Progressives would be like the Marxists, and prefer Trump rather than a Centrist Democrat?

Last edited:

david starling

The Marxists, Radicals are all part of the LEFT, the Democrat Party.
They are at war with the Moderate Democrats.

No, there ARE gradations. The Republicans have banished the Moderates from the (now) mainstream Republican Party.

There are many Democratic Progressives who are just after more influence on the Democratic Party platform, rather than a radical takeover.

blackbery

David, I answered your question but you don't have the manners to answer mine as to whether YOU think Harris is a good V.P. pick & WHY.

Who does she bring into the Democratic tent? They have the feminists, the Moderates, the older black vote. What they don't have are the younger voters, black or white & they don't have the progressive, radical Bernie supporters & the woke, white BLM supporters.

Last edited:

david starling

The real Marxists aren't reformers, they want to bring down the entire Constitutional system, along private property rights.

Progressives want to keep the Constitution, and institute reforms within its framework.

blackbery

So you don't have a personal opinion, you must wait for the Media to tell you what to think about it. Electability? Biden just gave Trump an even more definite win with his poor choice.

:sick::crying::whistling:

I don't know yet. Let's see how her nomination is received over the next few days. It's politics, so it's really about electability.

Last edited:

blackbery

That's what I've been telling you & Way Bread on the BLM thread.:sick:

Marxists are not interested in Democracy. The Democrats support them because many are in their own Party, like AOC & they want to capture the young, woke, Liberal vote. They've allowed the rioting, looting, killing to go on without consequence or criticism & blame the police or the federal agents that Trump had to send in. I'm glad you finally realize that the Marxist BLM is out to destroy.

Time for a funny meme interlude.

The real Marxists aren't reformers, they want to bring down the entire Constitutional system, along private property rights.

Progressives want to keep the Constitution, and institute reforms within its framework.

Last edited:

david starling

So you don't have a personal opinion, you must wait for the Media to tell you what to think about it. Electability? Biden just gave Trump an even more definite win with his poor choice.

:sick::crying::whistling:

Look, I just want this destructive joker out of office. Time for a moderate.

We won't know if Harris is a poor V.P. choice or not until we can gauge the reaction.

waybread

That's what I've been telling you & Way Bread on the BLM thread.:sick:

Marxists are not interested in Democracy. The Democrats support them because many are in their own Party, like AOC & they want to capture the young, woke, Liberal vote. They've allowed the rioting, looting, killing to go on without consequence or criticism & blame the police or the federal agents that Trump had to send in. I'm glad you finally realize that the Marxist BLM is out to destroy.

Time for a funny meme interlude.

Please stop rabbiting on about a tiny handful of powerless Marxists, Blackbery, or I'll start in on your latter-day McCarthyism, QAnon, Sovereign Citizens, neo-Nazis, and hard-core bikers taking over Sturgis, South Dakota. Many of whom are heavily armed and are extremely annoyed with the US government.

They're coming to your community next.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.