Will I get the award? Exact POF

tikana

dunno if it is a complete fail but you might not get the ultimate prize but there is osmething to be grabbed

moon opp mars not good but moon sq jup
very difficult TOL

both in mutual placement .. mars is in 1st but far from Ascce plus it hops into cap (I wonder what is going on with the jury)

there is more puzzles coming in .. venus TOLing from mars/jup
ackward TOLs here

yes long ascecnsion square but if we follow Lilly .. long asce squares are trines

dunno
i do like jup being in 10th house

T
jup and mc are 3 units apart - 3 months?

Lemmpi

Thank you Tikana! So it would be sometime September then. There is only the main prize and its usually given to one person only. Its interesting to wait and see how this turns out to be. I have to ask is difficult TOL about difficult decision that they are making/its tight competition or that it will not be beneficial to me or i don't like it if I get it?

I made a chart with question is there someone in the jury who is trying to stop me being selected or what is going on. Of someone would like to interpret it just for fun :) For me it seems that they have already decided it as 10th ruler Moon is at 12th house and moons last aspect is trine to 7th house ruler. So someone else is going to get it.

omq76.png

Last edited: