War - do we need it?

Abby83

I mean like, when you say, "We don't need war."

It sounds like, "We don't need sadness."

I mean yeah, not being sad in your life would be great, but that's not how life works. :lol:

You can't just be happy after your mom died or whatever.

Sadness is fine. Sadness is necessary and it feels really good once good things come in your life. But cruelty leaves scars that often don't heal, and just damages life. To me life is important and yes I wana be happy all my life :).

AppLeo

Sadness is fine. Sadness is necessary and it feels really good once good things come in your life. But cruelty leaves scars that often don't heal, and just damages life. To me life is important and yes I wana be happy all my life :).

War is not cruelty. Those are not the same thing.

Abby83

I don't think it's that simple. Leaders are chosen as representatives of the country. So when a country goes to war, it's usually in the best interest of that country. And whatever is best for your country is usually best for you.

If North Korea threatened to launch a missile on the United States, first of all, the people in North Korea can't just be like, "We're not fighting this war." Cuz 1) A lot of them are already brainwashed and believe the war is the right thing. 2) even if they didn't want to, they would be put to death or would die revolting for their country. A civil war would break out within their own country. War is inevitable during times of irrational conflict.

And then if you're in the United States and you volunteered to be in the army or whatever, you have to go because it's required by law. On top of that, you'd want to go because dying for your country is what you believe in. It's a country of freedom, and the United States can't be free it decides to just walk away from the fight. The nuclear missile is coming no matter what. It doesn't have to be a nuclear missile, it could be anything really.

Also, the Czech Republic, in my opinion, is not really a country to get into wars because it doesn't have a prominence in the world. It doesn't have a lot of power, so even if it had a leader that wanted to go to war, the country wouldn't get very far, so it's in its best interest to avoid wars. Which makes sense. Weak people avoid fights and conflicts because they know they'll lose. Strong people avoid fights or conflicts because they believe that's the best course of action at the moment.

And on the flip side, there's not much of a benefit when you war against the Czech republic. There's nothing to "own" or gain from that country. Maybe there is, I don't know honestly. If you war against the United States and win against the United States, then there's definitely something to won there. If you defeat the United States, then your country would become the world power and have some influence in the world.

Also, Abby, no matter where you go there will always be conflicts. These conflicts can usually be settled in a debate or rational discussion, but what happens when the other person refuses to? You have no choice but to fight them. You can't just walk away and be a pacifist your entire life. Maybe you could, but people who don't get into conflicts are weak, walked over, and stand for nothing of value.

War is necessary.

You did answer the question about Czech. Indeed Czech doesn't need to dominate or own or overpower anything. So I guess that's why there's no war with Czech :). But that's great. It shows strength in not fighting. Those ppl who fight gain nothing. When I see ppl fighting , do you think there is resolution? Um, no. In Czech, ppl look after themselves and respect. The healthcare system is cheap. Ppl are healthier than westerners for sure. Little stress, and lots of fun. Czech actually used to be a very rich country, until it was occupied by the Russians for 20 years, making it a communist country, and therefore ruining the economy. But it's still beautiful and free. I love walking in the country and picking wild strawberries, cherries and apples. There is trust and respect in that country. It is in no way weak. Quite the opposite. Ppl who fight are not strong. When a person walks away, it is intelligent. Once you engage in the battle you become one of them. And I'm not one of them. They can kill me, but they'll never get anything from me nor will they ever control me. That's the beautiful lesson for those villains. THEY CAN'T MAKE ANYONE DO ANYTHING.

Another example I love is when in historical story a christian woman went into the gladiator arena. She refused to fight and give them a show and instead lay down receptively to allow the gladiator to kill her. This took away all the power and glory those predators were looking for. They wanted to see her squeal. But she wouldn't give them the satisfaction. Who feels superior killing someone who let's them without fighting?

AppLeo

I know I said I was done with this conversation, but I can't help myself.

You did answer the question about Czech. Indeed Czech doesn't need to dominate or own or overpower anything. So I guess that's why there's no war with Czech :). But that's great. It shows strength in not fighting. Those ppl who fight gain nothing. When I see ppl fighting , do you think there is resolution? Um, no.

There's always a resolution when people fight. Because after a battle, the dead person is no longer opposing the person that is still alive.

In Czech, ppl look after themselves and respect. The healthcare system is cheap. Ppl are healthier than westerners for sure. Little stress, and lots of fun. Czech actually used to be a very rich country, until it was occupied by the Russians for 20 years, making it a communist country, and therefore ruining the economy. But it's still beautiful and free. I love walking in the country and picking wild strawberries, cherries and apples. There is trust and respect in that country.

That sounds lovely. Not even kidding.

It is in no way weak. Quite the opposite. Ppl who fight are not strong. When a person walks away, it is intelligent.

Highly debatable.

Once you engage in the battle you become one of them.

I don't see a problem with becoming like someone else, especially if that's necessary to make your life better.

And I'm not one of them. They can kill me, but they'll never get anything from me nor will they ever control me.

I don't really see what's so great about allowing yourself to be killed. :unsure:

I think it would be better to become a fighter, and actually win the battle, and kill the person that refused to have a civil argument in the first place.

That's the beautiful lesson for those villains. THEY CAN'T MAKE ANYONE DO ANYTHING.

If someone has more power than you, they can make you do literally anything they want you to. They could make you a slave, for example. You can refuse to be a slave, and then kill you. But if they're going to kill you, I don't see you don't try to fight back. And if you don't fight for your life, or don't see value in fighting for your life, then you were already dead person but with a living body.

Another example I love is when in historical story a christian woman went into the gladiator arena. She refused to fight and give them a show and instead lay down receptively to allow the gladiator to kill her. This took away all the power and glory those predators were looking for. They wanted to see her squeal. But she wouldn't give them the satisfaction. Who feels superior killing someone who let's them without fighting?

I see your point. But I don't think that when countries go to war it's similar to a gladiator arena. Countries don't go to war because they enjoy the violence. They go to war for power.

Last edited:

Abby83

To answer all your statements - if you don't engage in any way , there is no battle and the war lover has no war.

On the topic of slavery, well then I guess we have a choice. Do we prefer to die, be a slave, or risk finding happy ways to live in that environment. I'd choose death. That takes away their power.

Abby83

A psychopath would never be compatible with me BTW. They have an insane level of control needs to be met every second of the day and night. Plus they have no sense of humour whatsoever. Everyone is a victim of a psychopath. How many supposedly strong leaders survived Stalin haha lol. Sorry but I remember how silly he was it's inhumane.

AppLeo

To answer all your statements - if you don't engage in any way , there is no battle and the war lover has no war..

People who refuse to battle will be at the mercy of anyone who decides to engage in a battle with them.

Person 1: "I want your hat."
Person 2: "No."
Person 1: "Fine, I'll kill you."
Person 2: "Sure, we don't need war or fighting."
Person 1: "Cool!
* Person 1 takes knife and easily stabs person 2.*
*Person 1 takes hat and leaves person 2 to bleed to death.*
*Person 2 thinks to self how honorable they are for not giving the fight Person 1 wanted*

Really great philosophy, Abby....

warriorgarden_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Abby83

On another more spiritual note. Killing someone doesn't resolve anything. You just keep getting reincarnated until the control freak realises they can't control the other because the other has figured out the only resolution is to walk away. And I honestly believe in this. It does not end with death.

AppLeo

On another more spiritual note. Killing someone doesn't resolve anything. You just keep getting reincarnated until the control freak realises they can't control the other because the other has figured out the only resolution is to walk away. And I honestly believe in this. It does not end with death.

Bull...

If I came to your house and put a knife to your neck and threatened to take your son as a slave, would you seriously just let me kill you?

Like, come on.

Abby83

People who refuse to battle will be at the mercy of anyone who decides to engage in a battle with them.

Person 1: "I want your hat."
Person 2: "No."
Person 1: "Fine, I'll kill you."
Person 2: "Sure, we don't need war or fighting."
Person 1: "Cool!
* Person 1 takes knife and easily stabs person 2.*
*Person 1 takes hat and leaves person 2 to bleed to death.*
*Person 2 thinks to self how honorable they are for not giving the fight Person 1 wanted*

Really great philosophy, Abby....

View attachment 74950

If a soldier or gang member or Caesar held a gun at you and threatened you to do something, do you honestly think they might not kill you after you do it? When it comes to psychopaths, you're fuc*ed either way. Don't think you're safe if you do what they want. They love the power of doing the opposite to what you want. That's why its best to stay away.
BUT of course if you're in that situation, you're just fu**ed either way. No win for anyone around a psychopath.

Abby83

Bull...

If I came to your house and put a knife to your neck and threatened to take your son as a slave, would you seriously just let me kill you?

Like, come on.

I'd honestly probably try to seduce him... Seriously. Disarm him with tending to the ego. They always fall for that shi*.

Abby83

Why do you think ppl left Germany at the start of the war to live in another country? They're smart. Are these war countries better off now after war? I certainly don't think they're better off than other countries. These psychopaths have a distorted illusory view of power a d thinking it will make them happy. But a psychopath can never be happy. They are incapable of happiness. That's why even when sex is involved, its all about gain.

Abby83

The power and domination some ppl seek to have is an illusion. Do you think Hitler was powerful at the end of war? Lol. No. But think that's why war exists. To teach ppl this.

I read something like this before somewhere where they were saying victims of abuse exist to teach the abuser its lessons.

david starling

Why do you think ppl left Germany at the start of the war to live in another country? They're smart. Are these war countries better off now after war? I certainly don't think they're better off than other countries. These psychopaths have a distorted illusory view of power a d thinking it will make them happy. But a psychopath can never be happy. They are incapable of happiness. That's why even when sex is involved, its all about gain.

I'm including war-profiteers as psychopaths. They manipulate entire populations into thinking their survival requires war, then sit back out of harm's way and watch the money roll in while bombs and missiles kill civilians, and young people are sent out to kill each other. It's a form of mass hypnosis. It's not just about greed, there's a strong element of malevolent insanity involved.